Family members linked to this person will appear here. Now 56, and still the outspoken, energetic flaxen-haired blonde fans remember, she is in the midst of a three-month United States summer tour with Peter Yarrow and Noel Paul Stookey that will bring them to the Oakdale Theater in Wallingford on Thursday. She sang in the contralto range.[3]. She attended progressive private schools and recalled that folk music was "a very integral part of the liberal left experience. 1960. Drag images here or select from your computer for Robert John Travers memorial. Please contact Find a Grave at [emailprotected] if you need help resetting your password. The mother of two daughters -- Erika, born in 1960, and Alicia, born in 1966 -- Travers nonetheless remained the most musically active of the three as a soloist, at least in terms of recording; across a four-year period, she released the albums Mary (1971), Morning Glory (1972), All My Choices (1973), and Circles (1974) on Warner Bros., in . Ethan Robbins Gerald L. TaylorBarry FeinsteinJohn Filler Mary Travers/ Mary Travers was married four times; her last marriage, to restauranteur Ethan Robbins, lasted from 1991 until her death. In 1963, she married Barry Feinstein, a prominent freelance photographer of musicians and celebrities. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Ned Lamont and president of state's network of community colleges square off in showdown over state funding. She also hosted an interview-based radio show for several years. "It was clear to me even then that the system was coming apart," she says. The first was Puff the Magic Dragon. Her third union was to Gerald Taylor. . The house shows the influence of different generations of owners: a former master bedroom was added around 1940, for example, while two upstairs bedrooms date to the 1800's. GREAT NEWS! For Travers, 43, a Greenwich resident, the folk trio whose 1960s songs made her mother, Mary, an icon of the civil rights and antiwar movements, is part of her family. Healready managed Peter Yarrow and Travers brought in Noel Stookey, a stand-up comedian and singer, who adopted his middle name, Paul, for the purposes of the new group. You can customize the cemeteries you volunteer for by selecting or deselecting below. Her remains were buried at Umpawaug Cemetery in Redding, Connecticut. They released several songs. Mary Travers was diagnosed with leukemia in 2005. Theres no way to take on the legacy of mass incarceration other than to undo it, one step at a time. The Song Is Love. I had no real spiritual sense until I was 30.'. No animated GIFs, photos with additional graphics (borders, embellishments. Travers stayed with Ethan Robbins until her death. Sometimes Ms. Travers is approached by high school and college students who are depressed by the current era's lingering climate of conservatism. and Albert said, 'That's Mary Travers. You'd go to a party at somebody's apartment and there would be 50 people there, singing well into the night.". What are some examples of how providers can receive incentives? Her third union was to Gerald Taylor. Edit a memorial you manage or suggest changes to the memorial manager. Start the wiki. Riverside Church Her diversity was wide. The second song was the trios rendition of Bob Dylans earlier song. Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile, Elisabeth Irwin High School, New York City, NY (expelled), The Weavers: Wasn't That a Time (7-Mar-1982), Submit a correction or make a comment about this profile. Alicia Travers Erika Marshall Mary Travers/Daughters. Any one of whom could have had a gun. ", Exhausted by nearly 10 years of nonstop touring and recording, Mr. Yarrow, Mr. Stookey and Ms. Travers disbanded in 1970. A beautiful song by the legendary Mary Travers, RIP (a cover of a John Denver song but she does it so much better even though I enjoy his muic as well) Katie Price admits her daughter sings better than her! Her trademark long blonde hair and contra-alto voice gave her a niche above others. The group was formed in 1960 by the folk impresario Albert Grossman, who saw a commercial opportunity for a male and female trio to emulate the success of the all-male Kingston Trio. I'm so proud of her.". Learn more about managing a memorial . Travers often said that Blowin' in the Wind was her favourite song and that her most important performance was in Washington at the climax of Martin Luther King's march on Washington. Travers regarded her singing as a hobby and was shy about it, but was encouraged by fellow musicians. Just how wrong became apparent once Ms. Travers and Mr. Stookey joined forces with Peter Yarrow, a folk singer who had gone to Cornell University. In 1963 she married Barry Feinstein, and they also had a daughter in 1966, whom they named Alicia. . Both parents were journalists and union activists. Where was Mary Travers funeral? What did Paul Stookey do after Peter Paul and Mary? "Her works and her presence and all the selfless acts of my mother, that's what I really relish. All rights reserved. Use Escape keyboard button or the Close button to close the carousel. Her first brief union, to John Filler, produced her older daughter, Erika, in 1960. Mary Allin Travers (November 9, 1936 September 16, 2009) was an American singer-songwriter who was known for being in the famous 1960s folk trio Peter, Paul and Mary, along with Peter Yarrow and Paul Stookey. Their commitment to causes remains strong. Your new password must contain one or more uppercase and lowercase letters, and one or more numbers or special characters. The trio of Peter, Paul, and Mary broke up in 1970. Phil Ramone, who worked with the trio in the 60's, will be the . Released in May 1962, their first eponymously titled album included their rendition of Pete Seeger's song, "If I Had a Hammer," a hit that was the first record to bring protest music to a mainstream audience. Erika Marshall . Photos larger than 8Mb will be reduced. There are no volunteers for this cemetery. [2][8], In 2004, Travers was diagnosed with leukemia. ONLY the most tuned-out members of the baby boom generation can claim never to have heard of Mary Travers. The Associated Press contributed to this report. Her first marriage was to John Filler. Your account has been locked for 30 minutes due to too many failed sign in attempts. A recording contract with Warner Bros soon followed, although the company's executives were nervous about the "beatnik" image projected by Travers's long hair and casual clothes and the men's goatee beards. The group won five Grammy Awards for its three-part harmony for Leaving on a Jet Plane, Puff the Magic Dragon and Bob Dylans Blowin in the Wind. Travers is survived by her fourth husband, Ethan Robbins, and daughters Alicia and Erika. After graduation, Travers had no ambition to perform, although she occasionally sang in folk clubs and appeared in the comedian Mort Sahl's Broadway show The Next President, in 1958. "It was open long enough for me to get a union card, and little else.". The three participated in countless demonstrations against the war in Vietnam. cemeteries found within miles of your location will be saved to your photo volunteer list. Mary Travers. Travers knew her music career was on course. Travers once said that the name was also inspired by the folk-song lyric "I saw Peter, Paul and Moses, playing ring around the roses". "I was nauseous from fear for the entire week and a half the show was open," she says. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. in Selma, Ala., and Washington, D.C. When she was a young girl, it was not unusual for Alicia Travers to come home from school and see Peter, Paul and Mary rehearsing in her Manhattan living room. For memorials with more than one photo, additional photos will appear here or on the photos tab. They recorded hit singles with asong by the rising Canadian star Gordon Lightfoot, For Lovin' Me, the tongue-in-cheek I Dig Rock and Roll Music, part-written by Stookey, and another Dylan piece, When the Ship Comes In. Robert John Travers was the former husband of Virginia Allin (Travers) later Coigney. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. In 1963, she married Barry Feinstein, a prominent freelance photographer of musicians and celebrities. This studio, known as The Henhouse, was also the origin point of the first broadcasts of WERU upon that stations inception in 1988. Mary Travers was born in 1936 in Louisville, Kentucky, to Robert Travers and Virginia Coigney, journalists and active organizers of The Newspaper Guild, a trade union. Travers had to buy a long dress and long gloves for the occasion. Alicia is represented by a gingko tree; Mr. Robbins has a magnolia and weeping willow, while a weeping birch symbolizes his wedding to Ms. Travers. Peter, Paul and Mary's contract gave them an advance of $30,000 and control over album cover art. This memorial has been copied to your clipboard. The song, which reached the top of both the U.S. Please ensure you have given Find a Grave permission to access your location in your browser settings. Her daughter, Erika Allin Marshall, 29, gave birth Tuesday to a girl, Wylly Travers Marshall, in Greenwich, Conn. Her daughter, Erika Allin Marshall, 29, gave birth Tuesday to a girl, Wylly Travers Marshall, in Greenwich, Conn. In 1963, she married Barry Feinstein, a prominent freelance photographer of musicians and celebrities. They were married in Albany NY on February 3, 1936. Are you sure that you want to delete this photo? Weve updated the security on the site. 'The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face', 'Erika with the Windy Yellow Hair' and 'Indian Sunset'. Copyright 2023 United Press International, Inc. All Rights Reserved. He and Virginia divorced. Her first brief union, to John Filler, produced her older daughter, Erika, in 1960. She was also near her mother, who already lived in Redding with husband Ethan Robbins. The band's publicist, Heather Lylis, says Travers died at Danbury Hospital in Connecticut. "I was a bad waitress with a private school education, which meant that I was illiterate," Ms. Travers said. You need a Find a Grave account to continue. In the last several months, Alicia said she and her mother mostly focused on their family. Her first brief union, to John Filler, produced her older daughter, Erika, in 1960. Alicia and her mother did get to share in the election of Barack Obama as the first black president. Mary Travers. I'll walk in the rain by your sideI'll cling to the warmth of your tiny handI'll do anything to help you understandI'll love you more than anybody canAnd the. Mary Allin Travers (November 9, 1936 - September 16, 2009) . Travers left school in the 11th grade to become a member of the Song Swappers folk group. What kind of religion was Paul Stookey born into? In 1991 she married restaurateur Ethan Robbins and lived with him in the small town of Redding, Connecticut for the remainder of her life. Bandmate Peter Yarrow said that in her final months, Travers handled her declining health . Social action was a big part of life with Mary Travers. Advertisement Travers was married four times. As manager of this memorial you can add or update the memorial using the Edit button below. Mary Travers (November 9, 1936 - September 16, 2009), born Mary Ellin Travers in Louisville, Kentucky. Mary Travers went on to record solo albums. The trio rehearsed for seven months in her MacDougal Street walk-up before making their debut at the Bitter End in 1961. Stew Leonard Sr. remembered at service: 'Most positive energy', Haar: Lamont deflects demands to spend CT surplus on education, Why a New York business wants to move its headquarters to CT, The CT legislature has 500 bills. Add to your scrapbook. Her first brief union, to John Filler, produced her older daughter, Erika, in 1960. Mary Allin Travers (November 9, 1936 September 16, 2009) was an American singersongwriter and member of the folk music group Peter, Paul and Mary, along with Peter Yarrow and (Noel) Paul Stookey. In 1961, Mary Travers was invited to create a music group. By clicking Accept All, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. While Mary Travers didn't urge her two daughters to pursue careers in music, she did expect them to give back to society, which was an influence in Alicia's becoming a special education teacher. Travers started performing at the park during the Sunday afternoon gatherings. Virginia Coigney, Virginia, Erika, and Wylly Marshall, Alicia and Mary Travers, Redding, Connecticut (Getty Museum); 1993; Mariana Cook (American, born 1955); Selenium toned gelatin silver print; Virginia Coigney, Virginia, Erika, and Wylly Marshall, Alicia and Mary Travers, Redding, Connecticut (The J. Paul Getty Museum Collection) After a bone marrow transplant, she went back on her tours. 1966) Sorry! There is a problem with your email/password. On the strength of this performance, Peter, Paul and Mary were signed to a recording contract with Warner Brothers. Mother and grandmother were described as ecstatic Mikhail Baryshnikov is ambivalent about his new movie, 'White Nights.' Mary Travers was an American folk singer, who was part of the musical folk music trio 'Peter, Paul and Mary'. Make sure that the file is a photo. The group's success also led to an invitation to sing at the official celebration of president John F Kennedy's second year in office. Alicia saw her share of concerts with Travers, Peter Yarrow and Noel "Paul" Stookey, mostly as an adult. https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/224123504/robert-john-travers. Mary Travers. One out of every four shows of their current tour is a benefit, concerning issues ranging from sexual orientation discrimination to hand gun control. She is survived by her fourth husband, Ethan Robbins, two daughters, Alicia and Erika, from a previous marriage, and two grandchildren. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". Her first brief union, to John Filler, produced her older daughter, Erika, in 1960. Robert was a journalist and writer.His daughter: Mary Allin Travers was married four times. "You could walk any place in the city at any time, and the only homeless people you'd see were a few drunks on the Bowery. Tom Paxton, Woody Allen, Marshall Brickman, Richie Havens, Bill Cosby, Cass Elliott, Eric Weisberg and Bob Dylan regularly appeared at places like the Kettle of Fish and the Gaslight Cafe, and Ms. Travers became acquainted with them all. November 9, The trio of Peter, Paul, and Mary reunited in 1978. This fall, after 34 years together, Peter, Paul and Mary will record their 17th album, "Life Journeys," for Warner Brothers records. Peter, Paul and Mary were strongly committed to civil rights. Stookey was born in Baltimore, Maryland. In the 1970s, she was married to Gerald Taylor, publisher of National Lampoon. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". She had formed a musical band with her schoolmates. I'll walk in the rain by your sideI'll cling to the warmth of your tiny handI'll do anything to help you understandI'll love you more than anybody canAnd the wind will whisper your name to meLittle birds will sing along in timeThe leaves will bow down as you walk byAnd morning bells will chimeI'll be there when you're feeling downTo kiss away the tears if you cryAnd I'll share with you all the happiness I've foundA reflection of the love in your eyesAnd I'll sing you the songs of the rainbowWhisper of the joy that is mineThe leaves will bow down when you walk byAnd morning bells will chime Peter, Paul and Mary was one of the most successful folk music groups of the 1960s. 1960, one daughter) Daughter: Erika (b. Travers dropped out of school in her 11th grade. Mary Allin Travers (November 9, 1936 - September 16, 2009) . Are you sure that you want to report this flower to administrators as offensive or abusive? Their first album after the reunion was titled Reunion. When the group split up that year, Travers continued as a soloist. "So, I tell them, 'If a movement is what you want, you have to make it.' "They sang songs, but they discussed them before they started to sing them," Alicia said in phone interview Thursday. "There you are, looking like the back porch light, staring out at 12,000 or 15,000 people. Her younger daughter, Alicia, was born in 1966, and the couple divorced the following year. They called it the Song Swappers. It was writers, sculptors, painters, whatever, listening to Woody Guthrie, Pete Seeger, the Weavers. Travers touched many with her stand on equality in life. Mary Allin Travers was born on Nov. 9, 1936, in Louisville, Ky. At high school, she was a member of the Song Swappers, an ad hoc chorus that accompanied Seeger on several recordings. California . Just a few months later, the Broadway musical show closed. They also performed in many civil rights campaign rallies against apartheid. Mary Allin Travers (November 9, 1936 September 16, 2009) was an American singer-songwriter and member of the folk music group Peter, Paul and Mary, along with Peter Yarrow and Paul Stookey. "But for years, I used to bite my fingernails on stage," Ms. Travers says. Travers was married four times. The trio eventually reunited in 1978 to play a benefit concert for anti-nuclear causes. In 1967, Travers ended her second marriage. Who wrote the music and lyrics for Kinky Boots? This browser does not support getting your location. ', By WILLIAM C. TROTT, United Press International. "We thought three generations in handcuffs was pretty nifty," she says. This relationship is not possible based on lifespan dates. What is thought to influence the overproduction and pruning of synapses in the brain quizlet? Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. Though he credits a deep spiritual core for his work, Stookey dispelled reports that he was born a Buddhist, saying his mother was a Roman Catholic and his dad was an ex-Mormon and recalling the familys eclectic attendance at church. Mary Travers, 49, of Peter, Paul and Mary has become a grandmother. 1960) 1936, Louisville, Kentucky, United States Of America. Mary Travers (November 9, 1936 September 16, 2009), born Mary Ellin Travers in Louisville, Kentucky. Alicia even did her student teaching at the Little Red School House, the progressive Greenwich Village school that her mother attended. The email does not appear to be a valid email address. cemeteries found in Westport, Fairfield County, Connecticut, USA will be saved to your photo volunteer list. She had an infant daughter, Erika, from a brief, ill-fated marriage but no career aspirations. Mary Travers, 49, of Peter, Paul and Mary has become a grandmother. If you have questions, please contact [emailprotected]. And they sang at the 1969 March on Washington, which Mr. Yarrow helped to organize. "The music was everywhere. [2] Travers grew up amid the burgeoning folk scene in New York City's Greenwich Village,[2] and she released five solo albums. Please enter your email address and we will send you an email with a reset password code. She recorded five albums in the 1970s, though none emulated the trio's success. Mary Allin Travers was born on November 7, 1936 in Louisville, Kentucky, USA. Previously sponsored memorials or famous memorials will not have this option. Yarrow explained that Grossman's plan was for Travers to be a kind of American Brigitte Bardot, a "sex object for the college male", maintaining her mystique by not talking to audiences. On the advice of his manager, Albert Grossman, Mr. Yarrow had decided to form a group. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. Use Next and Previous buttons to navigate, or jump to a slide with the slide dots. Her younger daughter, Alicia, was born in 1966, and the couple divorced the following year. "Our audience now appreciates the fact that we get involved," she says. The following year, Travers and the group recorded two albums. 6 What did Paul Stookey do after Peter Paul and Mary? Verify and try again. "What little flat space there is I created myself. He smoothed out their harmonies and trained their individual voices. They shared a manager, Albert Grossman, with Bob Dylan. Year should not be greater than current year. She was also arrested for participating in an anti-apartheid rally. Whos still alive from the group Peter Paul and Mary? or don't show this againI am good at figuring things out. Rhymes and Reasons. The band made numerous tours in America, and Europe. All photos appear on this tab and here you can update the sort order of photos on memorials you manage. Staff Writer Lisa Chamoff can be reached at lisa.chamoff@scni.com or 203-625-4439. He invited them for his three other albums. Puff, the Magic Dragon, a children's song co-written by Yarrow which was sometimes claimed to contain coded drug references, was another big earlyhit. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. There was a problem getting your location. Two of the many reflections shared at the service speak to the impact of Mary Travers's work and the significance of her legacy. His work after Peter, Paul and Mary has emphasized his Christian faith, family life and social concerns. "Well, when I was in high school in the 50's, I read all the great writers of the 30's union movement, like Jack London and Upton Sinclair, and in the midst of McCarthyism and the Eisenhower era I thought, 'I missed it.' This is a carousel with slides. Thank you for fulfilling this photo request. The same year, 1975, Travers also did an album with Bob Dylan. After disbanding in 1970, the group reunited in 1978, when Alicia was 11. When she was 2 her parents, both writers, moved to New York. Herself, Official Website:http://www.marytravers.com/, Selected albums: The trio also did perform at Martin Luther Kings rally in Washington. No one ever made a living singing folk songs.' Travers and her group did record several children songs. She enjoys gardening, but is frustrated by the fact that the house sits atop mountainous ground. Grossman hired the arranger and producer Milt Okun to rehearse the trio. 4 What kind of religion was Paul Stookey born into? In 1963 the trio marched with the Rev. Please complete the captcha to let us know you are a real person. [3 articles] Mary Travers: her daughter remembers . Anyone can read what you share. "Peter asked Albert, 'Who's that?' In a four-hour memorial at Riverside Church in Morningside Heights, two dozen speakers, including Whoopi Goldberg, Pete Seeger, Judy Collins, Senator John Kerry of Massachusetts and the former senators George S. McGovern and Max Cleland, praised Ms. Noel Paul Stookey He remains active in the music industry, performing as a solo act, and also performing occasionally with Peter Yarrow. Though she still loves New York and maintains a part-time residence there, she remembers the city of her youth as a much friendlier place. Translation on Find a Grave is an ongoing project. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. For the past 28 years, Ms. Travers has lived in Redding, in a 250-year-old house just down the road from her mother, Virginia. 'Also, I had reservations about the plot. The self-titled album contained some of Pete Seegers songs. In her life, Travers did what she loved most, music. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. Mary Travers was married four times in her lifetime and had two daughters. Peter Yarrow and Noel Paul Stookey will perform Friday (11/19) at Proctors without Mary Travers, who died last year. We will review the memorials and decide if they should be merged. She was a writer, known for Mary: Rhymes and Reasons (1972), Ready, Steady, Go! But it proved to be only an intermission. Go . "And my mother," she says, "has acres of trees all to herself.". "She was incredibly proud on that inauguration day as an American because that's a perfect example of her, along with many, many, many others, all of that hard work paid off in that instance," Alicia said. The group was inducted into the Vocal Group Hall of Fame in 1999. As a subscriber, you have 10 gift articles to give each month. You may not upload any more photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 20 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 5 photos to this memorial, This photo was not uploaded because this memorial already has 30 photos, This photo was not uploaded because you have already uploaded 15 photos to this memorial. But what do I know. "They feel that they were born at the wrong time," she says. Mary Travers, November 9, Mary Travers was an American civil rights activist and singer-songwriter of folk-country music, Her trademark long blonde hair and contra-alto voice gave her a niche above others. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Mother and . Phil Ramone, who worked with the trio in the 60's, will be the producer once again, and guest artists will be invited to join in. Where did Paul Stookey go to high school? In 1967, Travers ended her second marriage. ", See the article in its original context from. Scrobble, find and rediscover music with a Last.fm account, Dancing through the day or moping by the stair, Do you know any background info about this track? Her first brief union, to John Filler, produced her elder daughter, Erika, in 1960. Her younger daughter, Alicia, was born in 1966, and the couple divorced the following year. The most notable was Peter, Paul, and Mommy. However, you may visit "Cookie Settings" to provide a controlled consent. In the summer of that year, the trio had massive hits with Blowin' in the Wind, which also made the UK Top 20, and Don't Think Twice, It's All Right. https://www.nytimes.com/1994/07/31/nyregion/60-s-heroes-keep-on-keeping-on.html. Becoming a Find a Grave member is fast, easy and FREE. Travers was married four times. They recorded their debut album in 1962. Alicia -- whose father, Barry Feinstein, Peter, Paul and Mary's photographer, was Travers' second husband -- moved to Greenwich 12 years ago to be closer to her older sister, Erika, who later moved to Florida. Quickly see who the memorial is for and when they lived and died and where they are buried. The mother of two daughters -- Erika, born in 1960, and Alicia, born in 1966 -- Travers nonetheless remained the most musically active of the three as a soloist, at least in terms of recording; across a four-year period, she released the albums Mary (1971), Morning Glory (1972), All My Choices (1973), and Circles (1974) on Warner Bros., in . At the invitation of Mr. Stookey, she began performing with him at the Gaslight two to three times a week. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. Mary Travers married four times in her life. As their fame grew, Peter, Paul and Mary mixed music with political and social activism. Occasionally the digitization process introduces transcription errors or other problems; we are continuing to work to improve these archived versions. In particular, they were responsible for bringing the music of Bob Dylan to a mass audience through their hit record of his Blowin' in the Wind. She released . I Guess He'd Rather Be in Colorado. She loved singing at these informal gatherings but never wanted to perform professionally. Learn about how to make the most of a memorial. Her younger daughter, Alicia, was born in 1966, and the couple divorced the following year. But in 1986, when Peter, Paul and Mary played SPAC, five generations of the Trav This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. 0 cemeteries found in Westport, Fairfield County, Connecticut, USA. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account. Travers' musical journey started in school. Six months later, in 1961, Peter, Paul and Mary made their professional debut at the Bitter End coffee house, Greenwich Village. 5 Where did Paul Stookey go to high school? She shortly worked as a dental technician. What she remembers most is the meaning behind the music. . The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". Mary Allin Travers (November 9, 1936 - September 16, 2009) was an American singer-songwriter and member of the folk music group Peter, Paul and Mary, along with Peter Yarrow and Paul Stookey. Feminist Gloria Steinem commented that with her poise and conviction as a performer, Ms. Travers "seemed to us to be a free woman, and that helped us to be free." Travers was two years old. [9] A bone marrow transplant in 2005 induced a temporary remission, but she died on September 16, 2009, at Danbury Hospital in Connecticut, from complications related to the marrow transplant and other treatments.
What Happened To Mary Alice From Charm City Cakes, Worst Microwave Brands, Scarsdale Golf Club Summer Camp, Hector Mcalpine Net Worth, Articles M