Below are the cartridges known to be found in MAGNAVOX record players. WebMeasure it with a micrometer, mark it with chalk, cut it with a chainsaw. With the developing line of products and after acquiring the Sonora Phonograph Distributing Company, The Magnavox Company was formed on July 5, 1917. I started both auctions at $1, no reserve. It is trapazoildal in shape and has a tan-ish cloth on the sides. inputs. Magnavox served noticed the same year it would begin producing television sets. AMP 109 has two 0.1 MF caps in an interesting inverse feedback circuit (plate of each 6V6 feeds low side of each input transformer secondary via that cap). Easily accessible (top side) RCA "aux." Easily accessible (top side) RCA "aux." Ah yes, the stereo console. Phillips, a Netherlands company, acquired Magnavox in 1974 to provide an American distributor for its LaserVision videodisc technology. 4th Edition, Bakelite Radios: A Fully Illustrated Guide for the Bakelite Radio Enthusiast, Collectors Guide to Novelty Radios: Identification and Values, Book II. Webmake / manufacturer: Magnavox model name / number: Console Stereo size / dimensions: medium Mid Century Modern Magnavox Console stereo - Works great - I have all the original paperwork receipt etc. Schematics For Magnavox, the console model number is not used for schematic identification. Magnavox also supplied components to other companies. inputs. Sounds vintage good. ELECTRO VOICE 242 Ceramic Record Player Pickup for Magnavox 560367-1 etc. Nevertheless, it's still pleasant to listen to. This original prototype shows: the oscilloscope wave across the top, the masks of comedy and tragedy recognizing the history of radio-theater, the harp for music, the original trademark Lion, and the electronics symbol with the first loudspeaker. Canton, CT, USA. I have an opportunity (I think) to buy a Magnavox 1ST626A console stereo for $40 (I'm pretty sure it was made in 1962-63). If the radio face says ASTRO-SONIC its from the mid or late 1960s. In 1934, Magnavox acquired an interest in Electro Acoustics Products. Cleaned this layer off with contact cleaner. In June 1947, the Greenville, Tennessee plant launched its AM/FM radio and record player console. (NOTE: these are incorrectly labeled as 0.01 MF on the schematic. The cost was $79.95. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Magnavox advertising for similar models rates them at 15 watts/channel so that may apply to this one also. ELECTRO VOICE 246 Ceramic Record Player Pickup, ELECTRO VOICE 5169 Ceramic Record Player Cartridge, ELECTRO VOICE 5181 Ceramic Record Player Cartridge, ELECTRO VOICE 5182 Ceramic Record Player Cartridge, ELECTRO VOICE 5203 Ceramic Turntable Cartridge, ELECTRO VOICE 5213 Ceramic Turntable Cartridge, ELECTRO VOICE 5324 Ceramic Turntable Cartridge, ELECTRO VOICE 5543 Ceramic Turntable Cartridge, ELECTRO VOICE 5544 Ceramic Turntable Cartridge, ELECTRO VOICE 99 Ceramic Phonograph Pickup. Check the speakers for the EIA date code which should be a 6-digit numeral with 232 as the first three numbers. One camp holds them in derision as corpulent, electronic slugs squatting in the living room, laboring under their own bulk and producing, at best, mediocre sound. Join waiting list just in case. AS 640/AS 641/AS 642 Instructions Manual. The ad states that Magnavox will return to the consumer market after the war. Transistor Radios: 1954-1968 by N. Smith. Captcha failed to load. During WW II Magnavox converted all production to the military. The AM/FM tuner and record changer both work and they sound great. Your purchases help youth music programs get the gear they need to make music. Antique Radio Forums Index Category Phonographs, Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests. Who makes the plaid blue coat Jesse stone wears in Sea Change? TEL: (866) 371 - 0512 toll free|| FAX: (978) 371 - 7129 1958 1958 Magnavoxs first stereophonic high-fidelity unit was introduced in 1958. Magnavox Direct Mail Brochure Form No. What is wrong with reporter Susan Raff's arm on WFSB news? The serial and model numbers are ripped off so I am unable to identify it that way. A new logo was introduced in 1954 which traced the history of the company. Interestingly, the loudness circuit with two taps on the pot and five components is far more complex than the 500C. The schematics for these are found in Rider's volume 18 which is available, like most of the Rider manuals, for downloading for free from Nostalgia Air. Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. BrandXRC, Dec 11, 2008 #1 Please register to disable this ad. Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Trouble-shooting I replaced the line cord with a polarized version and rewired the fuse connection per modern standards. WebVintage 1970's Magnavox Stereo Console Cabinet Read Listing Blow Out Sale ends April 21 Inquire with your Zip Code for a Ship Rate (52) $198.00 $495.00 (60% off) Vintage Magnavox Astrosonic Console Stereo $500.00 Mid Century Magnavox Stereo Console, Model 3084 (272) $1,625.00 Vintage 1960s/70s Midcentury Magnavox Stereophonic Record Player UPDATE: The forums, gallery and advanced search upgrades have been purchased. In 1918, Magnavox introduced its Anti-Noise Communication System, used by airplane pilots and aboard ships. I've tries googling the model number to no avail. Remove the back from the console. Bakelite Radios: A Fully Illustrated Guide for the Bakelite Radio Enthusiast by R. Howes. WebManualsLib has more than 76 Magnavox Stereo System manuals . I haven't seen it, but my friend says it's in good to excellent condition. This can usually be done using a 1/4 nut driver or a screwdriver. There are several different ways to tell. Magnavox Direct Mail Brochure Form No. In spite of consoles' "likely orphan," "can't-even-give-it-away" collectible status, based on my experience with ours, units from the early days of stereo before the transition to solid-state (but some early transistor ones also) can be beautiful pieces of furniture. Check the speakers for the EIA date code which should be a 6-digit numeral with 232 as the first three numbers. Products ( Total Items: 55 ) Sort by: Astatic 1150 Ceramic Phonograph Pickup (1) $67.00 Astatic 1226 Ceramic Turntable Cartridge $73.00 Astatic 133 Ceramic Phonograph Cartridge (1) $74.00 2023 - WorthPoint Corporation | 5 Concourse Parkway NE, Suite 2900. The radio, TRF-5, is shown with the R3 speaker. Or some previous serviceman has the data, or some brochure helps. Prices for radios sold in this fashion far exceed those paid by collectors. It has a cherry finish and looks really well kept by the original owner. In 1952, Plant #2 was built in Greeneville, Tenn. for primarily production of televisions. All Rights Reserved. WebMagnavox stereo console with AM/FM tuner (restored) and Imperial Micromatic 4 spd. Opening the front panel revealed an AM/FM radio and 8-track stereo player. In addition, it seeks to use the collection for the education of present and future generations and give voice once again to the Great Voice Magnavox. Found a good used spare 6U5/6E5 and replaced it for a nice green glow that nearly closes on strong AM stations and closes completely on strong FM. MAS-80 User Manual. April 1961. Vintage Magnavox Micromatic Stereo Console 150927 2 Reverb. It used to be my great grandfather's before he died, I'm Just curious to the year it was manufactured 3 There are typically two sets of cables coming up and connecting to the underside of the turntable one is for power and one for audio. 25 pages. Below are the cartridges known to be found in MAGNAVOX record players. The AM/FM tuner and record changer both work and they sound great. Seventh Edition, Antique Radios: Restorations and Price Guide. The Fisher is rated to be flat within 2 dB from 5 Hz to 45 kHz and have 0.7% IM distortion at 30 watts. Stereo consoles were made by many companies, including even Fisher Radio, and in spite of how some people view them today, they embody careful, clever engineering and quality components. There are typically two sets of cables coming up and connecting to the underside of the turntable one is for power and one for audio. 2. Following World War II, Magnavox resumed the manufacturer of consumer electronics. WebIt is a tube based console, and by 1970, solid state had long taken over. WebMagnavox Console Stereo Vintage Pre-Owned $175.00 vood1 (128) 100% or Best Offer +$28.80 shipping Sponsored New Listing Magnavox Astro Sonic Console trim parts Pre-Owned $24.00 ebsensales (799) 100% or Best Offer +$4.00 shipping Sponsored Antique Magnavox astro-sonic console Pre-Owned $299.00 skinnypete4064 (139) 100% or Best   Germany   |   English (US)   |   (EUR), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalized search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy, remember your login, general, and regional preferences, personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers. Products ( Total Items: 55 ) Sort by: Astatic 1150 Ceramic Phonograph Pickup (1) $67.00 Astatic 1226 Ceramic Turntable Cartridge $73.00 Astatic 133 Ceramic Phonograph Cartridge (1) $74.00 The cabinet was made in Greeneville, Tenn. Our beloved, late dog Scooter seemed to think our living room, which we seldom used, was his domain. Among the officials present on the front row was Edwin Pridham, founder. I didn't even care if I made money on them--I just wanted them to go to good homes. (Editor). Forum Policies, Rules, and Terms of Service. 4th Edition by David Johnson and Betty Johnson. 26 pages. And if I'm not mistaken, judging from the brown knobs with the silver centers. All original very cool original speaker cloth. She also has the manual and sales brochure, too. Magnavox invented the first all-electric tone arm and pick-up in 1916. WebMagnavox Radios, Phonographs, Record Changers, and Tape Recorder Factory Service Manuals with Schematics: These Factory Service Manuals including Schematics are scanned in high resolution directly from the original Magnavox Factory Service Manuals published by Magnavox from 1937 through 1942. Sale Price 144.65 inputs. WebMagnavox produced its first all-transistor radio in Greeneville, Tenn. in 1957. If it's in really, really good shape, it could go to a home and a person that can appreciate it. The serial and model numbers are ripped off so I am unable to identify it that way. In 1923, Magnavox invented the worlds first single-dial radio. Youll see ad results based on factors like relevancy, and the amount sellers pay per click. Seventh Edition by J. Slusser. MAS-80 User Manual. The Magnavox Historical Preservation Association. The record changer will have numbers on labels underneath, stick in your head or use a mirror to get these because it will need to be cleaned and lubed again. Teaming with Sony and using the Magnavox brand, Phillips introduced the CD-DA standard and equipment in the United States. Explore over 425 Million sold for prices with item details and images. Advertisement Coins 0 coins Premium Powerups Explore Gaming ValheimGenshin ImpactMinecraftPokimaneHalo InfiniteCall of Duty: WarzonePath of ExileHollow Knight: SilksongEscape from TarkovWatch Dogs: Legion Sports WebEscuchar Radio Pichincha 95.3 FM online. Radio & TV News, April 1959, "Hi-Fi Product Test Report, E-V Stereo Cartridge," p47. It has one RF amp stage, two IF stages for AM/ SW and a limiter/ discriminator circuit for FM detection. Collectors Guide to Antique Radios: Identification and Values. Also, assuming the record player hasn't been swapped out in the past, that's a good way to check. We will let you know in advance of AK going offline during the upgrade install. millionth TV was produced in Greeneville. WebManualsLib has more than 76 Magnavox Stereo System manuals . Bluetooth ready. It's not a dead fish, but it might be hard to sell. An old high-quality homebrew Ham Bands Receiver was the previous item on the bench. Speaker selector switch. His daughter said she could still remember her dad getting the Magnavox from a big Rochester department store. Alternately, you could post photos - cabinet, controls, changer and tuner/amp chassis - to see if anybody recognizes it. (recently serviced) Speakers: 2 -15" woofers and 2- 8" horn tweeters w/crossover. Since it is stereo, and doesn't appear to have FM multiplex, I'd place it closer to 1960. WebMagnavox Console Stereo Vintage Pre-Owned $175.00 vood1 (128) 100% or Best Offer +$28.80 shipping Sponsored New Listing Magnavox Astro Sonic Console trim parts Pre-Owned $24.00 ebsensales (799) 100% or Best Offer +$4.00 shipping Sponsored Antique Magnavox astro-sonic console Pre-Owned $299.00 skinnypete4064 (139) 100% or Best Easily accessible (top side) RCA "aux." If the console has a From the late 1950s to the mid 60s, the Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. With a typical FM twin-lead antenna mounted behind the living room drapes, the tuner picks up a favorite station across Lake Ontario. Art 19 years ago Anthony, I believe the model number shows completely. Nearly five feet wide and in essentially mint condition, this obviously had been a prized family possession, lovingly cared for. The two chassis are not listed in Sams Photofacts but similar chassis can be found in Sams 68, 41, and 43. inputs. Magnavoxs first stereophonic high-fidelity unit was introduced in 1958. Used deoxit on all tube and connector sockets and the switches and controls. The cabinet was all photographic veneer and molded plastic overlay, but it looked OK in the house, and it sounded pretty good. Power ratings were subject to both exaggeration and obfuscation due to one-upmanship, and the various rating methods: rms, peak, IHF (Institute of High Fidelity) music power (substitutes an essentially regulated supply for the actual supply), and differing test conditions. In 1930, Magnavox moved operations to Chicago and then in 1931 moved to Ft. Wayne, Indiana. turntable. AS305 User Manual. Obsolete - May never be restocked. The model number won't help with finding service information for Magnavox - you'll need the chassis numbers, which will be on on the amplifier and tuner chassis (sometimes combined into one). DM-1062. It played a significant role in World War I communications. WebVintage 1970's Magnavox Stereo Console Cabinet Read Listing Blow Out Sale ends April 21 Inquire with your Zip Code for a Ship Rate (52) $198.00 $495.00 (60% off) Vintage Magnavox Astrosonic Console Stereo $500.00 Mid Century Magnavox Stereo Console, Model 3084 (272) $1,625.00 Vintage 1960s/70s Midcentury Magnavox Stereophonic Record Player WebMAGNAVOX needles will take you to our MAGNAVOX stylus page. Magnavox Stereo Console Identification : r/vintageaudio Can someone help me identify this model? Location: Lehighton, PA. 1969 model 3331. LPs sound pretty good also -- the aforementioned Christmas records, of course, but also rock, jazz, and classical material. WebFor Magnavox, the console model number is not used for schematic identification. Electro-Voice 149 Ceramic Phonograph Pickup for Admiral 409C51-1 etc. A great way to listen to one's favorite selections for that vinyl sound without wearing out the vinyl or needles. It carried the AKAI label. WebIt is a tube based console, and by 1970, solid state had long taken over. Remounted and reconnected the transformer and tried the set again. Very Good items may show a few slight marks or scratches but are fully functional and in overall great shape. Do Eric benet and Lisa bonet have a child together? as the original developed severe audible distortion that was also visible on a scope while playing a CBS test record. AS 640/AS 641/AS 642 Instructions Manual. Also, assuming the record player hasn't been swapped out in the past, that's a good way to check. The Magnavox trademark is a registered trademark of Koninklijke Phillips N.V. Used under license. Dating from 1947, it covers the AM broadcast band, the short waves from 5.5 to 17 MHz, and the "new" post-war FM band. "Fitting Out for Twin-Eared Sounds," Playboy, February 1962, pp. Carl Albertus, master mechanic, and Hugh Sym, mechanic, working in the machine shop at Napa lab; 1913, Edwin S. Pridham and Peter L. Jensen, founders of Commercial Wireless and Development, in Napa lab with worlds first loudspeaker; May 1915, Worlds First Loudspeaker named the Magnavox, Latin for Great Voice.. The model number won't help with finding service information for Magnavox - you'll need the chassis numbers, which will be on on the amplifier and tuner chassis (sometimes combined into one). The 1000 Hz exponential horns for the middle/upper frequencies are impressive also, with drivers that look only slightly less complex than a Swiss watch. What is the Value of your Magnavox Radio? Remove the back from the console. WebMagnavox introduced the first tabletop High-Fidelity console units in 1937. Webmake / manufacturer: Magnavox model name / number: Console Stereo size / dimensions: medium Mid Century Modern Magnavox Console stereo - Works great - I have all the original paperwork receipt etc. First Electro-dynamic telephone invented here. This gave a new definition to home entertainment. They are the ones that, if they still have the family console, break out the Christmas LPs to play on it during the holidays. It has 12 inch woofers with square magnets marked Magnavox 581206 137 418 Made in USA It has two tweeters on each side with alnico magnets marked Magnavox 580503-1 575 406 Anything there look familiar? It was the first electronics industry manufacturer to be honored by the U.S. Navy with the Navy E award on Feb, 2, 1942. The same mechanism was often found in a variety of cabinet designs. These get to the documentation you may need if you are going to upgrade/fix you set. The power is supplied by two parallel 5Y3G rectifiers. How much is a biblical shekel of silver worth in us dollars? The unit won Best of Show at the 1958 Chicago World Music Fair. When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, TheRed1, Nov 5, 2011 #2 magnavox1684 New Member Messages: 18 Ok so I know this thread is 4 yrs old. Fortunately for those large stereo consoles of the 1950s-1960s, there are still collectors like Chris Jones able and willing to give them houseroom and to repair them when necessary. AS 640/AS 641/AS 642 Instructions Manual. The unit won Best of Show at the 1958 Chicago World Music Fair. WebMeasure it with a micrometer, mark it with chalk, cut it with a chainsaw. We've had the Magnavox probably 15 years, and there has been a variety of issues during that time. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. WebMagnavox stereo console with AM/FM tuner (restored) and Imperial Micromatic 4 spd. Speaker selector switch. And if I'm not mistaken, judging from the brown knobs with the silver centers. Posts: 2. Copy. Advertisement Coins 0 coins Premium Powerups Explore Gaming ValheimGenshin ImpactMinecraftPokimaneHalo InfiniteCall of Duty: WarzonePath of ExileHollow Knight: SilksongEscape from TarkovWatch Dogs: Legion Sports It's a Magnavox Magnasonic X10, model #1-SC601, the one on the left on the catalog page (see attached illustration). Art 19 years ago Anthony, I believe the model number shows completely. Shown is a loudspeaker made in 1938 for a U.S. Navy ship. Those caps were leaky and were replaced. 1965 Magnavox 2st648 Console With 4 Sd Micromatic Record Player 2 You. For a radio to be considered complete, it must be housed in its period cabinet. The result is powerful sound for modern music, rock and roll, and the music of the Magnavox's youth that easily rivals any jukebox of the era! There are several different ways to tell. WebMagnavox Radios, Phonographs, Record Changers, and Tape Recorder Factory Service Manuals with Schematics: These Factory Service Manuals including Schematics are scanned in high resolution directly from the original Magnavox Factory Service Manuals published by Magnavox from 1937 through 1942. New output tubes (just because, and 6BQ5s were still cheap then). Find the turntable from the back. Magnavox served noticed the same year it would begin producing television sets. The Magnavox has 18: seven in the tuner (but two are used for AM), three in the decoder, one in the preamp, and six in the PA, plus one rectifier. Speaker models include the M-1, M-4, R3, 715, and Telemegaphone Horn Speaker. (You must log in or sign up to reply here. A highly regarded contemporary one was the Fisher 500B/C. This console definitely has the mid-century modern vibe going on. Hi - I'm trying to identify the year of a magnavox phonograph and radio console we have. MM440 Owner's Manual. Identification is via the model numbers on the separate chassis. 1965 Magnavox 2st648 Console With 4 Sd Micromatic Record Player 2 You. Consulting manufacturers' catalogs and pictorial identification guides is critical in determining if a radio is consistent with how it came off the assembly line. I haven't seen it, but my friend says it's in good to excellent condition. Canton, CT, USA. The two companies consolidated in 1938. I have an opportunity (I think) to buy a Magnavox 1ST626A console stereo for $40 (I'm pretty sure it was made in 1962-63). WebMeasure it with a micrometer, mark it with chalk, cut it with a chainsaw. This Magnavox, generally an up-market brand, is an example. Peter L. Jensen and Edwin Pridham, co-inventors of the moving-coil-loudspeaker, founded the Commercial Wireless and Development Company in 1911. Following World War II, Magnavox resumed the manufacturer of consumer electronics. Magnavox ventured into a new realm of home entertainment in the late 1970s with the production of home pinball machines. After modifying an automotive stereo connector plug to fit the Magnavox external input jack, I made an adapter cable and connected my MP3 player. Just to touch briefly on the cabinet, this particular model seems made also (or alternately) to contain a TV as the right-hand control panel appears to provide enough space to take a TV tuner dial. Magnavox served noticed the same year it would begin producing television sets. Pridham remained. I have an opportunity (I think) to buy a Magnavox 1ST626A console stereo for $40 (I'm pretty sure it was made in 1962-63). The speaker configuration is the typical large wolfers out the sides IMG_0063.JPG [ 31.42 KiB | Viewed 6658 times ], IMG_0062.JPG [ 38.46 KiB | Viewed 6658 times ], IMG_0061.JPG [ 31.91 KiB | Viewed 6658 times ], Help identifying magnavox console and needle, http://thevoiceofmusic.com/catalog/phono_needles.asp. See Figure 2 (see print version). WebMAGNAVOX needles will take you to our MAGNAVOX stylus page. Web1. It is trapazoildal in shape and has a tan-ish cloth on the sides. 26 pages. ). Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. In June 1947, the Greenville, Tennessee plant launched its AM/FM radio and record player console. Next, I pulled the rectifier tubes and checked the transformer for the usual filament and transformer heating test. Sams, Howard W. & Co. Photofact Folder 10, Set 623, Magnavox Chassis, d. 3-63. Like antique vehicles, radios can be divided into five classifications: (1) parts radios with the only value being salvageable tubes and other parts; (2) restorable radios; (3) playable radios; (4) amateur restoration radios, and (5) professionally restored radios. Identification is via the model numbers on the separate chassis. WebMagnavox produced its first all-transistor radio in Greeneville, Tenn. in 1957. It used to be my great grandfather's before he died, I'm Just curious to the year it was manufactured 3 They can also provide pleasant sound for general family use. Pretty basic. WebMagnavox Radios, Phonographs, Record Changers, and Tape Recorder Factory Service Manuals with Schematics: These Factory Service Manuals including Schematics are scanned in high resolution directly from the original Magnavox Factory Service Manuals published by Magnavox from 1937 through 1942. Identify Magnavox Console Stereo/Turntable The console itself has an Astrosonic AM/FM radio and Turntable. The most charming feature, however, is that set into the front rail below the doors is a small indicator that glows red when the console is on. As one step to help solve this problem I thought, perhaps if we used the room more, he'd view it less as his, and perhaps we'd use it more if there were a music system there. It requires a high level of expertise to determine the precise classification into which a radio belongs. Locate them and take a picture for reinstallation. 40 pages. The Magnavox's overall response with its fixed loudness contour was interesting with a whopping 16 dB boost at 100 Hz and 6 dB at 18 kHz (at nominal control settings but bass close to minimum). The speakers are driven via an L-C-R crossover network, not just a quick-and-dirty cap in series with the tweeter. It must be playable (although tubes and some electronics can be replaced), and in very good or better condition. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Magnavox began supplying radio components to other manufactures such as Crosley. it was made and its condition. AS305 User Manual. This Magnavox, generally an up-market brand, is an example. Sellers looking to grow their business and reach more interested buyers can use Etsys advertising platform to promote their items. Remove the back from the console. He had a habit of stealthily "marking" various spots when no one was looking. View Etsys Privacy Policy. monetary value has to be discussed in the "dollars and sense" forum. This early 1960s era Magnavox Symphony Stereo Console model number 1ST621 is in incredible shape. They also manufactured a few wooden case radios in the late 1930s, and numerous tabletop radios from 1947 through the early 1960s. This item is sold As-Described and cannot be returned unless it arrives in a condition different from how it was described or photographed. A new production facility is built in Oakland, California in 1919 as is reflected in the new company logo. The other probably harbors warm, fuzzy feelings of growing up in a household with one that was an object of pride and provided a family entertainment focal point, whether a TV was included or not. 25 pages. #60783-1, Radio and phonograph - micro matic turntable. Its in the Navy nowthe Magnavox you couldnt buy. Under contact with the Navy, Magnavox made Belvedere models tougher and they were place on Navy ships. Site by. When the Commercial Wireless and Development Company merged with the Sonora Phonography Distributor Company on July 5, 1917, Magnavox was created.
When Someone Treats You Differently In Front Of Others, John Petty Wife, Articles M