The tragedy does not leave the Rivera Family alone. was serving time in a juvenile honor camp in 1988. They provide a demand (and pay) to the superiors in the very agencies that look to "apprehend" them. They tried cracking 'cracks' but in the end he wasn't cracked. I imagine you have a shitload of personal stories, so share whenever you want. So far, only his niece Jacqie Rivera reacted to this news, but neither Lupillo, Rosie or Chiquis Rivera, have spoken on their respective social networks. debriefings, it became clear that we needed to indict more subjects, some of He made his film debut in 1994 with "Unindio Quiere Llorar," and the following year he played Valerio in "La Inderio." If you do not agree with these terms, then do not use our website and/or services. Club 57 Wiki. victims left in their wake including their own family members. Good luck Mr.Amlo. El doctor is a Arrellano Felix the doctor that marca registrada you talking about is a new guy. When Did Juana And Pedro Tie The Knot? Was his Father indeed Ramon AF? He had been cut by flying glass and told the families of He was always good at sending money to the homies in Pelican Bay and was highly regarded for his charisma, leadership and violence. Additionally, Ahmuda was Pedro's assistant for over eight years before finally sealing the deal in 2019. . Logan Heights and Shelltown have been turf rivals since I was in the mix. Barrons family. Security Prison-Mexico, Cougar Out of When you take out the leaders the wannabes and peripherals settle down and the streets are much safer. You guys doing your crime fighting jobs at ground level must often be frustrated at what "really" goes on in the crime worlds versus what governments actually allow you to do. Benjamin looks and poses like a Sicilian mobster witt the gold watch and gold ring in that photo. Is it true that Don Pedro Rivera is not committed to Juana Ahumada's cause? Tijuana confidential is a great read about arellano cook BB readers look that up You mean Fausto, "The Cook" Soto-Miller. He was described, at this time, as one of the new leaders along with Eduardo Simental-Garcia (Chris) and Arturo Villarreal-Heredia (Nalgon). All rights reserved (About Us). According to the reports, Juan Rivera is happily married to his long-term girlfriend and wife, Brenda Martinez Rivera. Figure the rest out its a great story. What are you doing, or what have you done to circumvent the high murder rates in Mexico. In that role, he passed three smoking ban laws, and has been a champion of harm reduction policies. Birth Sign Pisces. Not saying these guys werent killers, they were just not elite maybe. laundering and drug distribution and is still a US Citizen living in the US. Cholo came on our radar in about 2001. traced back to him. AFO. Arellano felix cartel they are the real deal. It was at FCI Phoenix where Barron, Gustavo Rivera-Martinez and Kitis brother met. However, like with all wonderful things, their marriage happiness came to an end as well. They ripped one of Barron's best friends and distributor which led to their demise. I left my family as soon as I was old enough and moved 3000 miles away. We put him in the grand jury where he lied and minimized about his Yet what makes you think, he will do something in 2020. My agency CALDOJ, was a servant to the governor and AG. A lot of San Diego and Los Angeles sureo gangs still work directly with the nephews of the Arellanos. During his 32 years in law enforcement, his efforts focused on the investigation of the most violent criminals in the United States and Mexico. Several hundred thousand dollars in US currency at the house, was also tons of marijuana was seized at a Chula Vista house on 20 Loualta Way. Nice story Guest reporter! The KingRat ensures his offspring don't get decades of confinement, just got to live up to the name of SNITCHaloa and MG will get a good deal! The USA consumes the majority of the problem with mass addiction to the products offered by the cartels. Brill, an East County mechanic, had Barron eventually fled to Tijuana as US law enforcement in San Diego was State Senator Gustavo Rivera represents the 33rd Senate District in the Bronx. We charged this murder in our case against Barron and his Logan enforcers who were involved in the botched murder of the Cardinal. Gordo was a US Citizen, so why is he in that list as deported. His nickname is Gus. The bills have been due and are expensive and the collector has been collecting! Mrs. Juana, on the other hand, has always been plagued by uncomfortable public encounters. The AFO located her and killed her in Tijuana. Initially, Juan's debut hit, El Atizador, launched him into the music industry in 1995. 1114 you wrote a lot of blah, blah I still can't figure out your point. Jack paused as the nurse gave Cruz some liquid medicine. I Rivera thought the pills were Percocet, according to defense attorney Stephen Mills. Apenas me entero, por usted, que era algo ms que un pandillero del barrio Logan. dd,you must think Im a dummy & I'm going to let out more than LE knows & shed light on unsolved crimes!Sorry buddy,I didnt make it out of that life style by being a dummy or a blabber mouth.Mr Duncan can attest to that what I'm sharing are cold hard facts.Nice try though!By the wayask Mr Duncan about officers Aguirre,Felix & Santibanes!Gang & homocide detectives. A portion of their four children of the assassins, Gori, was detained in Guadalajara and provided a list of Rivera-Martinez and Charles Rivera-Martinez, United States Citizens, were born lords in Tijuana, Javier Caro-Payan, aka El Doctor.. Barron was voted into tne Mexican Mafia in 1991. graciously agreed. She would meet with those he told her to meet with and would use Enedina's name. were gone. Steve has directed and participated in the arrest of hundreds of gang members and cartel associates for various crimes in pursuit of their leaders and the dismantling of their organizations. Rivera has served in politics by serving as campaign manager for politicians such as Phil Reed and his future colleagues Jose M. Serrano and Andrea Stewart-Cousins. If there is any closure for the Gomez Family, one of those involved, Big Happy, died of a heroin overdose a few years back.This is a classic case of cross-border violence. He is currently the main sponsor of the New York Health Act. In 2011, Senator Rivera launched the Bronx CAN Health Initiative. He was our number 1 target in the early 1990s because of this special relationship. They were one of the first to switch sides. I think its a masterpiece. Gustavo is 57 years old and comes from a Mexican-American ethnicity. He was also able to change his criminal lifestyle and become a contributing member of society and a good husband and father. All things considered, the data shows that Pedro is very wealthy, with a total net worth that is astounding. the assault on Cruz and that there were assassins trying to locate him to Actually they called him Kiki. It is this time period between 1988 and 1990 Juan was close to Barron and was his US distributor for weed and methamphetamine. He has a tattoo on his stomach of a revolver with "LOGAN" and has a few felony convictions. Those who hang out with the wrong people, like maybe in the case of Mimi, get killed. Why weren't they paid right? On the other hand, Juana's husband has become well-known and popular as a result of his excellent performances. The women in the family never played a role, but chose not to do the right thing. When el JJ faked his death only to be arrested shorty after, it was said he was Piloto. Pedro Rivera Wife: How Is Juana Ahumada Linked With Pedro Rivera, Pedro Rivera Was Once Married Before: What About Juana Ahumada, Juana Ahumada Is The Step-Mother To Pedro Rose Children, Pedro Rivera Grandchildren: Pedro Rivera Forgets The Name Of One Of His Granddaughter, Don Pedro Rivera Is Not Loyal To Juana Ahumada. As a probation officer, drug abuse and addiction are a common factor in a family's dysfunction and a child's entry into the juvenile justice system. much about what they do for the AFO. He asked me if I knew anyone from Logan Barron. .zklaml-1whqzut{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;line-height:100%;top:2px;position:relative;}.zklaml-1whqzut svg{fill:#000;}.zklaml-1mmyqhz{padding:0 8px;top:4px;position:relative;}.zklaml-1mmyqhz svg{fill:#626262;}.zklaml-pr0334{font-family:adobe-garamond-pro,serif;font-weight:400;font-style:normal;font-variant-numeric:lining-nums;line-height:1.45;overflow-wrap:break-word;color:black;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;display:inline-block;cursor:pointer;font-variant:all-small-caps;color:#626262;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;font-family:sans-serif;font-size:16px;}.zklaml-pr0334:hover{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;}.zklaml-pr0334:hover{-webkit-text-decoration:underline;text-decoration:underline;color:#000;}Celebrities. Similarly, the singer likes to travel, spend time with his loved ones, read books, etc., in his leisure time. She maintains her towering height and captivating personality. Hence, in an small but alarmingly expensive way the government is assisting in at least serving real justice. Also which DTO do you think has the greatest all strength now days? GREAT READ, very informative!!!! Eventually they bought it outright from them (circa 1995) and took over distribution in the US from them. The driver, Jack Brownfield, a middle-aged Caucasion fellow was arrested. Mr. Duncan can you please eleborate on Juvenal Gomez(JR) and his father(SR). 18 is what I understand. probably one of your best audiences is here. Jenni was involved in multiple marriages and gave birth to five children. Through social networks, it was announced that the singer Gustavo Rivera, Jenni Rivera's brother, suffered a terrible accident. ", "Enjoy your family and do what you want," says the narrator. lives they have ruined. where he met a Logan Heights Gang Member, David Barron-Corona, who was serving I knew him as a juvenile because I had his older brother on my probation caseload. I don't know about you Chivis, but you are ok in my book. His brother Lupillo Rivera is also a popular musician. Attorney and we began our own case against the Logan Heights Gang Members Barron invited Bat to work He did some restaurant management, but never really concentrated on any specialized line of work. Didn't know any of your story but I feel the same way about drugs and legalization . Thanks for writing and sharing. 3:45 I agree with almost 100% you write, but first I want to explain that I believe the Mexican or USA gob is slowing access to read this articul. The singer made the invitation to be accompanied there, without imagining what destiny would have in store for him later on. Benjamin and Eduardo made the organizational decisions; Ramon was the Again, the only way the Riveras could live in harmony is if the elder brother, Lupillo began to appreciate Juan. Who was more brutal? Advertisement. The author died. For we have NO hug and release program in place like AMLO. In the year 2008, their marriage finally came to an end. claim his body in Tijuana. Hes Still Alive! Jack said the gunmen would finish him off unless we got to becoming top lieutenants. Do you have a column,blog, twitter or book deal in the making?-Mica. Steve Duncan. In addition, he belongs to the Mexican ethnicity and he follows Christianity as his religion. The Zeta newspaper man did not die, only his bodyguard. Anonymous. violent and crazy. We very much need to get Caro Quintero at all cost . Wife: Martha Duarte (m. 1989) Children: Gustavo Rivera Jr. (b. introduced Jack to Hergy and Jack explained to Hergy the real reason for The Heckenbergers said theyll never have closure from the loss of their daughter. The San Diego Police Department (SDPD) Gang Detectives I used to see him at the Santee Family Fitness until I moved and joined another gym. conspiracy to import marijuana and sentenced to federal prison. Lots of great info about the Mexican Mafia.-El Arrepentido de la Sierra. Narcotics Task Force established Team 5, a team devoted to investigating gang the danger we are exposed to and ultimately to protect our community and save lives. Chapo Caro was Gilbert Caro-Rodriguez who was killed by the AFO in Culiacan in 1992 I believe. En esa poca, y por lo que publicaban los diarios, tena la idea de que el CH era un pandillero contratado por los AF para asesinar al periodista Blancornelas. Why would Pedro Rivera end his 45-year marriage to Rosa if he didn't have to? Finally an honest report about law enforcement on the US-side. Barron, Rivera and fellow Logan Heights Gang I wonder who protects el mencho and what government agencies hes allied with. I wonder who protects el senor mencho, Lots of true Facts in there brother !!! Thank you so much for your interest! After agreeing to help close association with him and hence a close association with the violent AFO. In Huntington Park, California, the wedding took place. Most of those extradited have cooperated with the US government and he has been involved in hundreds of debriefings where he took notes, corroborated information and memorialized the debriefing in official reports. I knew most of this guys, I was not a gang member I just hanged out with them every now and then back in those days. Thank you for all your work and dedication, Steve! They become a drain on their families, friends and our system. It should be remembered that next December 9 will be the eighth anniversary of the tragic death of Jenni Rivera, so now that the accident of her brother, Gustavo Rivera, has been reported, one begins to wonder if the tragedy haunts this family. Great article full of good info that I hadnt read anywhere else, Outstanding post! I remember about 30 family Cruz told Juana became the mother of six children after marrying Pedro: Pete Rivera, Gustavo Rivera, Jenni Rivera, Lupillo Rivera, Juan Rivera, and Rosie Rivera Flores. DEA Agents, crossed the hallway and entered our team office. Aldolfo Perez-Zambrano, aka "Sammy" is a cousin of Manuel Ivanovich Zambrano-Flores, aka "Jimmy" who both worked for Gustavo Rivera-Martinez until there arrests in 2009. His Group Supervisor, Michelle Leonhart, later would become the DEA As for theirt families, the were never paid much and remained extremely dysfunctional and criminal. You may know more than I if they were married, but it does sound right. UniCourt uses cookies to improve your online experience, for more information please see our Privacy Policy. husband and even landed an internship position at the San Diego District They are not violent any more but they are really conniving. Shortly after Juan was arrested for drug possession, Brenda found out that she was 6-months pregnant with Riveras daughter. They were all drug addcts. trickled back into the US. https://www.facebook.com/1457258987932206/posts/we-are-searching-for-this-man-we-will-call-him-jaime-who-we-believe-knows-who-sh/1464995257158579/. Also, never piss off your life partner! (Gordo or G-1). A frustrating process with errors which you clearly illustrated.A continuous reminder that justice is not perfect but necessary.Question?What conclusion can you give your readers from all the years of work? divvied out among the Barron Family who smuggled it into the US. foreword to Martin Corona book (see right column), who offered to send me material to create a post. But I have read lots of articles saying that he was a Mexican Mafia member. However, our agencies and leadership have got to allow us to do our job and not disrupt our focus. His blog, "In the Hat", was awesome. Some poster puts very good info: historical, political and criminal regarding the unfolding of events in Mexico but how to know if it's the same person? He had multiple felons working for him who sold drugs for Felix. Juana maintains a low profile in her professional life, although she is wealthy, with a net worth of $400K to $500K. Great pictures great story we need more like this u all keep up the great work!! These three charismatic and ambitious young I tell students this because I'm always asked this question by them. I hope that you realize this.Armando Lopez was a shady character and received a good chunk of federal time in the mid 1990s and then seemed to vanish. So strange to hear all these people's names after so many years, Mimi, bulldog, Conejo, David Barron, Marron Brothers, trigger, I could go on and on. Born on March 17, 1966, Gustavo Rivera hails from , Mexico. Since Barrons death, On June 6, 1987, Rivera along with them. I still put the bulk of the blame on the parents of criminals who fill our prison system. I am always looking for help if you are interested. They deserve what they have coming. On the other hand, we couldnt do our jobs in the narcotics and gang world without the help from cooperators. For some reason his Photo: Rodrigo Vaz Source: Getty Images. Thank you Chivis and agent Duncan. Bienvenido a Mexico Carretera. Their message sent to the victims is we really dont care. Entertainment, Stay strong Brother! much as I can to keep abreast of our drug war and the escalating violence. Far from finding reconciliation, Gustavo is reportedly unapologetic for trying to smash Lupillo's car with a baseball bat.
Toy Poodle Under $300 Dollars, Articles G