The American Gerbil Society is the only national organization in the United States for gerbil breeders and enthusiasts. We use cookies to analyze website traffic and optimize your website experience. Estimating the monthly costs of owning a pet is just as important as making sure you have the time and motivation to feed the Gerbil when necessary, and provide a safe environment to live. Only provide one house for sleeping so your gerbils will sleep together and strengthen their bond. All colors My experience with AWW Gerbils was phenomenal from start to finish. For the animals' sake, it is better that they aren't sold in pet stores at 6-8 weeks; the average pet store gerbil is more likely to be 3-6 months old, regardless of what you are told. Before bringing home a Gerbil, make sure you have considered the full impact of your decision. If you do not we can sell you their habitat for $50. Not all breeders are affiliated with an organization. What exercise does a Gerbil need regularly? How Many Babies Do Hamsters Have In A Litter? Fat-Tailed gerbils don't seem to get an upset tummy though if the food is changed (and many breeders give their duprasi a mixed diet anyway). I was looking for gerbils and as first time owners I initially went to a pet store. Family gerbil breeder in Centennial, Colorado. Avoid purchasing gerbils online, even if you then go and pick them up yourself. More about shows. Prior to purchasing a Hamster, be sure to acquire all the. 15,744 Reviews. Please note that some stores have a policy of giving away, not selling, any returned pups from surprise litters. xox Our mission (and passion) is to help get homeless pets out of the shelters and into loving homes. AWW was established in 2017, though my experience with owning gerbils and having my first Kennel goes back to 2002. We drove from OKC to Ft. Worth to pick up three gerbil babies, two girls and a boy. Please login to manage saved searches ads. A single gerbil usually costs between $10 and $20. Home: Welcome. "My daughter and I wanted to get gerbils, but we wanted babies that were social and loved from birth. Its usually a good idea to get to know a little more about Gerbil habits, temperament and relationship with humans before adopting a Gerbil. Most pets arrive at shelters because the owner had to move, could no longer afford the pet, had a death in the family, or simply gave up the responsibly of being a care taker for a Gerbil. We adopted our two gerbils a year ago. Gerbils are active and playful animals that can be easily trained to do tricks. By accepting our use of cookies, your data will be aggregated with all other user data. We are located within the sprawling metro-plex of Dallas-Fort Worth, TX (USA), AND we . While gerbils are resilient creatures, animals in shelters may have been in some substandard situation that led to their relinquishment. . Breeders who don't know their own animals may be having trouble keeping order in their kennels, which could be a red flag for health, care and socialization as well. -Two Run-About Balls -One full unopened 50L bag of CareFresh Pet Bedding (Blue)View Detail, Pair of young (~3.5 months old) male gerbils (brothers). Shows are a great way to meet other gerbil enthusiasts, to chat, share stories, swap knowledge, and meet friends. Unfortunately, these fights can be lethal and the gerbils need to be separated as soon as possible. Please Don't Buy Your Gerbils From Pet Stores!! We are an AGS registered Gerbil Breeder in Medina, Ohio. Chinchillas Gray Chinchilla $180 Color Mutation Chinchilla $200-$260 Guinea Pigs $35 Available Animals. The adoption fee may be negotiable. Shows are a great way to meet other gerbil enthusiasts, to chat, share stories, swap knowledge, and meet friends. If you have contact info for a shelter in one of these places that does not have pets posted with us, please e-mail us and we'll contact them. Carefresh or Crittercare or fleece pieces for bedding (pine, cedar, equine, kiln dried shavings NOT accepted), 6. -One 1/4 filled bag of Critter Litter (for bathroom) They are very sweet there names are Marble, Cheeto, Lilo, Hurricane, Stripe and cinnamon. Short and sweet information on gerbil care! Pair of young (~3.5 months old) male gerbils (brothers). Both gerbils are tame and have been raised as family pets. The mother is very calm, friendly, and easy to handle. 4.6 / 5 - based on 15,744 verified reviews. Utah. If you are thinking of adopting gerbils, please read the information below to see if they are the right pet for you. We want all our adopters to have a positive pet rodent ownership experience & are happy to help you pick out the perfect new pet. Pet stores don't care if you wind up with babies, they're just happy for the sale. The level of attention and care in the shelter means your future pet will be a "known quantity" by the time you adopt it. I love animals, and I have three beautiful boys. Search our database of over 13528 posts with up-to-date information from our experts and veterinarians. for pickups and drop-offs. Companionship:Gerbils are very social creatures and do best with having the company of at least one other gerbil. If youre looking for a low-maintenance pet with a long lifespan, gerbils may be the right choice for you! Gerbils may live with other gerbils, so check for signs of fighting and resource guarding like scratches, bites, or gerbils looking defensive toward each other. Distance might demand that you arrange a meeting place outside the breeder's facility, which does not give you a chance to see how your pets were raised. Please ask about gerbil life spans and how much they cost before deciding. If there is a hamster pictured below that you're interested in, please contact me and I will let you know when it . You can adopt them for $30 if you have suitable housing for them. Search. And, a shorter drive time for all means a faster, happier, and exciting delivery to their new family as well!Now! They may be undersocialized, in poor health, have mites, or be quite elderly. And they have it for a reason! They have always been incredibly healthy, well cared for, and helped with any of the genetic questions a high school teacher could ask! You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly. Very professional, our babies came with an adoption certificate and they have been very helpful with any questions we had going forward. Appointments are flexible and we can accommodate meeting you on nights and/or weekends. When you order from a breeder, you can be sure that the gerbils have been well-socialized and are healthy. Pros. You can adopt them for $30 if you have suitable housing for them. "We have loved having AWW gerbils as part of our classroom pets! Gerbil Breeder and Enthusiast since the early 1990's! Different brands are okay as long as the wheel is at least 8 inches, Clean wheel and habitat at least once a week, Preferred: Kaytee Clean and Cozy- Natural, Second Option: Oxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding- Natural or Blend, Third Option: Carefresh Small Animal Bedding- Natural, Higgins Sunburst Gourmet Blend Gerbil and Hamster Food, Science Selective Gerbil food or Oxbow Essentials Healthy Handfuls Gerbil and Hamster Food. Ideally, breeders will be available to support you in the case your gerbils become ill, declan, or are left bereaved. Here are some things to steer clear of when choosing a gerbil breeder: Rescues and shelters often end up with gerbils, because people get these pocket pets impulsively and surrender them when children outgrow them or the novelty wears off. If you are good at reading people, you may be able to decipher how much of what you are told is truthful, but for the rest of us, you'll need to be able to size up what you are getting. Due to this, Mongolian gerbils are quite cheap to buy. Gerbils are active and playful, but some people may find them noisy. Far too often, on Facebook pages, on this sub, we breeders encounter and advise on dozens of posts a month with the classic problem: "I thought I had two boys/girls and now we have babies!". They typically live for up to four years, but many die sooner from accidents or illness. Those who don't know or don't care will carelessly mix new animals into established clans, resulting in fights and injuries. Several gerbil breeders ship, so do your research before selecting one. Very young pups could not withstand the rigors of distribution and would probably die anyway. They are also a wonderful way to gain knowledge about gerbils, standards, colors, and how to improve our breeding techniques. We have a pair of brothers remaining that are in need of a new loving home. Breeding gerbils is easy, so you want to ensure you get your pets from a reliable source. Pick up in guthrie Oklahoma no shipping Before You Adopt Gerbils: Quick Facts! Designed to be the perfect desert animals, gerbils are expert diggers and have strong hind legs. Gerbil bodies are efficient at processing water and are totally equipped to resist high temperatures. Pictures of gerbils! For example, can you handle a Gerbil. Now instead of having two gerbils they have an unknowable amount on the way, with the added pressure of pairing up mom and dad with a pup each. Appointments are conducted at our main shelter in Franklin Tennessee. Both gerbils are tame and have been raised as family pets. 2 Gerbils, cage, food, bedding, etcView Detail, I got these two female gerbils while I was in college about three months ago, but I just don't have the money to buy supplies for them anymore. We concentrate on health and temperament above all else while striving to provide a wide range of beautiful show quality colors in the process. Pets that are up for adoption may have already experienced a period of neglect, culminating in someone finally throwing up their hands and putting out an ad to place them. Some stores and breeders offer deals if you want to purchase two . Many gerbil breeders will ship the animals straight to your door. Many students have adopted babies as part of their own families. Locating a Hamster breeder has never. First, ensure that the breeder is reputable and has a good reputation. Dog Shelter / Rescue. Next, what shelter do you need to provide? Tustin, California. Adopt true love from shelters, rescues, & private owners. For gerbils, the problems you are most likely to encounter are lack of socialization and lack of information about age. We have put some contact details at the bottom of the article here regarding breeders we know with healthy, well-researched stock and regular litters from a spread of individual duprasi and any litters known.. You should never use gerbils, live or frozen, as feeders for any pet animal. As long as you keep the warning signs in mind and take steps to reinforce their bond, your gerbils should be content to stay together. Comes AGS breeders agree to a code of ethics and have access to an expert community to help them maintain the highest standards of care. Every breeder in our network is vetted by our team. Keep in mind, however, that shelters and rescues often have screening processes to ensure theyre placing animals in forever homes, so prepare for an application and a possible adoption fee. Gerbils are a popular and easy breed; therefore, if youre considering getting a gerbil, its critical to locate a reputable breeder who will ship the pets straight to your home. She was aggressive the week the pups were born, but has calmed down with intentional handling. An Ethical Pet Breeder. Few people even realize that gerbils end up in shelters, but they do, often due to unintended breeding. Many accidental litters of pups have started with a pet store not accurately sexing the gerbils. -10 Gallon Tank with Tank Topper Cage They are intelligent and can be taught to respond to their name. AWW is the best place to get gerbils, period. Finally, ensure youre comfortable with the breeders shipping policies. P.O. Learn how to sex gerbils yourself. Scan this QR code to download the app now. Wooden "hidey" house or the like for inside the cage, 7. Gerbil adoption is a wonderful way to provide a Gerbil a second chance and caring environment. Please contact us for gerbil availability and adoption information:475-325-2043. -Two less than half full bags of food, Vita Prima and Garden Select 1 was here. Breeders usually know a lot about their animals. These sweet gerbils have all been friendly, inquisitive, and wonderful partners for the older adults I paired them with. Gerbil breeder located in southern PA. Quality socialized and friendly gerbils. No animal should be bought from a store where even one sick animal has been left on the showroom floor. Also bear in mind that average litter size for duprasi is about 3 . American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. Suggestion & Comment Box 3 boys and 2 girls. Amy Cetor . If you know an amazing breeder and they are not listed below, please let me know! Some stores cut corners in ways that make it obvious they either don't know or don't care enough to give gerbils what they need. NO Exceptions. Ethical breeders produce gerbils and aim to place baby gerbils in suitable homes. The cage should be clean and fresh-smelling. If your gerbils have small pushing spats, this does not necessarily mean that they will de-clan, they are probably sorting out dominance, but it is important to keep an eye on aggressive behavior, especially if it seems to be escalating. Here are some places to look for a rescue gerbil: Gerbils are great pets and offer years of love and affection. Comes Cons. 6 dogs 7 cats. They'll send you away with a tiny plastic cage, plastic hut, plastic bowl, and won't give you proper care advice. Food. It is straightforward and quick to transport gerbils, which is an excellent approach to safely getting your new pets home. General Care. I have had the gerbil for three months and can not give it the time he needs and attention he needs.View Detail, It's about 10 of them in a 2/3 part cage I need them gone asap I have food and bedding alsoView Detail. Pros. The AGS strives towards improving the welfare of gerbils. Gerbils can de-clan even if you do everything right, but there are some steps to help a break-up become less likely. Some pets will maintain much more happiness as long as they live socially, does a Gerbil need a companion pet in order to live happily? -Glass food bowl Your eyes and ears should help you here, though: look for signs of illness such as puffy fur, half-shut eyes, wet bottoms, smeared feces in the tank, foul odors, missing or thin fur, or excessive scratching. We were first timers and had a lot of questions. Habitat should be at least 24" x 47" (Three options are shown above), **NO PET STORE "START UP" KITS WILL BE APPROVED UNLESS THEY MEET THE SIZE REQUIREMENT**. Gerbils are social and happiest when cou.. Me and my fiance are having a baby next month and we can't find a shelter that has an ope.. Two sweet male Guinea pigs, 15 months old, in search of loving Nashville family and playt.. We are a teen-run (parent-supervised) business providing friendly, fun and adorable pets. Far too often, on Facebook pages, on this sub, we Whether you have concerns about your dog, cat, or other pet, trained vets have the answers! near Tennessee. You can easily locate gerbils up for adoption in your area on petfinder.com. Gerbils are social and happiest when coupled but dont have to be. group mailing list for gerbil care. We support pet owners, breeders and rescuers by providing information on the proper care and husbandry of gerbils. Grass hay (timothy, orchard, oat -- NO ALFALFA), 4. 2023, Kinship Partners Inc & Affiliates. Gerbils, especially females, can de-clan, or break-up. When gerbils try to go their separate ways in captivity it ends in fighting. AWWs Watchful Heaven Lt. Look for these problems: water bottles that are too large, pine or cedar bedding, overly crowded conditions, nursing mothers mixed in with animals other than her own female teen-age pups, or poor quality food. Originally, I paid $150 to buy all the supplies for them, but since they're used and running low, I set the price at $50. Superior Gerbils. ! She probably just needs more interaction. In fact, a gerbils scientific name is Meriones unguiculatus.Roughly translated, this means Clawed Warrior. Make an Appointment. There's no registered breeder in TN, but the AGS might know about a rescue in the area, or a non . Gerbils make great pets for people who want a small, low-maintenance animal that can be handled easily. The gerbils have been wonderful pets for my children. They will be regularly cleaned, fed and watered. Breeders can be found in almost every state, and occasionally Mongolian gerbils are available for adoption in shelters. I received two males who were extremely sweet, playful, and very healthy! This The price of a gerbil can vary depending on the animals age, sex, and breed. Ask the pet store clerk to let you put your hand flat on the bottom of the tank and see how the animals react. Wyoming. There are a few things to keep in mind when youre looking for gerbil breeders online. What you need, how to handle, ADOPTIONS! They also tend to live for a long time, providing years of companionship. Leafy green veggies (parsley, cilantro, mixed salad greens or romaine lettuce), 10. Many gerbil breeders will ship the animals straight to your door. I got Bundy and Shadow not too long ago but due to me having to move I have to give them .. Two female gerbils, dark brown/black and white/light brown, including: They live in family groups in the wild, so because of that, gerbils should always be sold in pairs when adopted as pets for the best benefit to their mental and physical health. More details. Helpful Websites:https://www.agsgerbils.org/www.wikihow.com/Care-for-Gerbils. Clover Patch Sanctuary has expanded to offer sanctuary to guinea pigs and small furries! Shipping gerbils is not recommended: it is expensive to do, and not everyone knows how to ship them properly. Healthy, active baby gerbils about 10 weeks old. Appointments are flexible and we can accommodate meeting you on nights and/or weekends. Selling a Mongolian Gerbil who is 8-9 months old. These gerbils are siblings and will not mate. **PLEASE NOTE:** A photo of purchased supplies MUST be present on the day of adoption if you wish to take your guinea pig(s) or small furry home "same day" otherwise we can hold your chosen guinea pig(s) or small furry for up to 1 week while you gather your supplies. Gerbil adoption can be an enriching experience, and is a big decision. Read profiles of Gerbils personalities. The cardboard box with the castle in it is kind of like their play place. (US & Worldwide Statistics in 2023), What Smells Deter Cats from Peeing? His companion died a week ago, and he has no friend anymore.View Detail, Baby guinea pigs and gerbils ready for new homes Talk to breeders about what post-adoption support they can provide. They're all grown now, but they keep me busy! Whatever pet you adopt will demand certain lifestyle changes, and a financial commitment. . supplies your new Hamster will need; such as a wheel, food, water and food bowls, bedding, and cage. -One half full bag of Krunch-A-Rounds Peanut Treats I have standard gray, white face blondes, leucistic, and mosiacs.My Gliders have lineage and hace been entered in to the database Please contact . Shelters typically have gerbils that are comfortable with human contact, so you have a better idea of the personality and temperament of your future pet. I wish that I could keep them, but I have no time to properly take the best care of them, and I have no more space for more baby gerbils coming. They have never escaped it, but I always keep an eye on them in there. It can damage their kidneys and be very harmful. My gliders are handled daily and very spoiled. It can be very hard to walk into someone's home and then reject the animals based on what you see; you may also find conditions which upset you enough that you can't in good conscience leave them behind. Despite being desert animals, they live comfortably in an air conditioned environment. Gerbils are very active and a joy to watch! That being said, bonded gerbils are very affectionate with one another and it is enjoyable keeping them. I have some great shoulder riders! Give a healthy Gerbil a home. They are also a wonderful way to gain knowledge about gerbils, standards, colors, and how to improve our breeding techniques. They come with their enclosure (large plastic bin with proper ventilation) bedding nesting spots/tunnels water bottle running disk and an initial supply of food/treats.View Detail, I have two female gerbils that need a new forever home they are about 6 months old they're sweet they do get a 10 to get a little irritated I don't know what it is and I truly don't have the time for themView Detail, They are females and they are both healthy and well taken care of I just cant take care of them anymore due to school and workView Detail, Getting a cat, need to rehome almost 2 year old gerbil brothers. Five stars all around!!! Please visit our "Adopt" page to see what pups we have available for you!Adoption Fee: $25 for each gerbil People often have challenges when they get gerbils because they dont know about Gerbil Breeders That Ship. Plus you'll be able to take your guinea pig(s ) or small furry home on the same day you visit! Rest easy with Lost Dog Recovery from AKC Reunite. Part of that responsibility is taking time to understand the basic needs of a Gerbil. Step 1: Contact our adoption counselors, Andrea Biggs or Amber Miller by email at [emailprotected] to set up your appointment. Here are the major issues with buying from pet stores: Level of knowledge. Most gerbils you find in pet stores are young. Once a gerbil bites another gerbil and draws blood, they should no longer be kept together. Anyone can declare themselves a gerbil breeder and advertise available animals online. Male gerbils are usually less expensive than female gerbils. Pros. Size. If you are in the US or Canada and have questions about how to find a breeder near you search the AGS webpage for a list of registered breeders. Be sure the size and type of cage is manageable and one you can keep clean. In 2002, after extensive learning & training from gerbil organizations across the globe who had long been exhibiting gerbils at shows, the AGS held its first LIVE gerbil show in the United States. Calvin is very active and is okay with being held. Gerbils. Breeder in Middle Tennessee. Pet stores sell a lot of different animals, including gerbils. (Option C -- C & C Cage -- Build Yourself -- Coroplast & Neat Ideas Cubes ), Habitat should be at least 24" x 47" (Three options are shown above) Its easy to ship gerbils since theyre little, so its an excellent method to get your new pets home safely. x one xoneView Detail, Chow proof cage all the supplies with it (food, bedding, water bottle, food dish, house, dust bath and dust, and toys). Both love to chew on toys like paper towel tubes. Superior Gerbils Gerbil Breeder. Cons. We will e-mail you when we find a Gerbil in your area for adoption. Jaide is very friendly and curious while Tina is more shy. Gerbils are among the most popular pocket pets. No pups. Behavior and Introducing. Likewise, be cautious about a breeder who cannot convincingly tell you the names, ages, and lineage or history of the animals you are considering. So don't worry if you can't get the same food. A good breeder should talk about his or her gerbils like they are family members, because they are. Pet stores are more accessible and generally offer good color variety. We personally keep meticulous records and I can tell you everything you need to know about every individual. I am a registered American Gerbil Society breeder under this kennel name. And certain breeds of gerbils may be more costly than others. Sale also includes water bottle, running wheel & anything else in the tank.Buy Now, Cage was $150. Alaska is not included in the directory . Due diligence is important. looking for someone with a gerbil, as he needs a new friend to bond with. California, Arizona, Utah, Montana, Texas, Kansas, Oklahoma, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Illinois, Wisconsin, Alabama, Tennessee, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Georgia, Florida, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Washington, Maryland, New York, Massachusetts, *FREE* 2 male Guinea pigs need loving home. Lots of us work with transporters to drive gerbils state to state (in the US). Pet stores will offer you the most flexibility, asking no questions and making the purchase as easy as possible. I NEVER sell any of my gerbils as feeders and requests for such will be DECLINED. The AGS strives towards improving the welfare of gerbils. One is "argente cream" in color while the other is "lilac". Animals kept in mills are often subjected to poor living conditions, inadequate veterinary care, excessive breeding, overcrowding, and health conditions. They are pair bonded and must not be separated. They come in a delightful smorgasbord of colors and when handled appropriately with care, respect, and often; they make great pets that rarely bite (break skin), hardly smell, and enjoy the attention of their owners! Generally inexpensive and easy to care for, gerbils can be found at a variety of brick-and-mortar stores, online stores, rescues, and private breeders. If youre considering getting a gerbil, finding a reputable breeder who will ship the animals to your home is essential. -Plastic blue water bottle About Us. The American Gerbil Society began in 1998, with its humble beginnings as a Yahoo! There are many colors of gerbils, and they come in various sizes and shapes. The importance of ordering gerbils online from a breeder cannot be overstated. Purchase Your Whisker Treasures! She will gladly answer any question you have accurately and patiently! We support pet owners, breeders and rescuers by providing information on the proper care and husbandry of gerbils. Pet Keen is reader-supported. California Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Irvine, San Bernardino, Riverside, Fresno, Oakland, Sacramento, Ventura, Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, Bakersfield, Ontario, Walnut Creek, Santa Cruz, Northern, Southern, Central, Concord, Hanford, Los Angeles County, Long Beach, Santa Ana, Riverside County, Mission Viejo, Yolo, San Bernardino County, San Francisco, San Jose, San Rafael, Novato Santa Clara County, San Fernando Valley, Simi Valley, San Gabriel Valley, Texas Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Waco, Austin, El Paso, Corpus Christi, Abilene, Amarillo, Western Texas, Eastern Texas, San Marcos, Dallas County, Harris County, Galveston, Brazoria, McAllen, San Antonio, New York New York City, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island, Syracuse, Rochester, Buffalo, Albany, Niagara Falls, Kings County, Queens County, Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, Florida Miami, Tampa, Orlando, Gainesville, Tallahassee, Pensacola, Fort Lauderdale, Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Broward County, Miami Dade County, Sarasota, Bradenton, St. Petersburg, Clearwater, West Palm Beach, Boca Raton, Illinois Chicago, Springfield, Peoria, DeKalb, Bloomington, Cook County, Pennsylvania Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Pittsburgh, Lancaster, Allentown, Erie, Bethlehem, Ohio Cleveland, Toledo, Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Canton, Akron, Youngstown, Hamilton, Michigan Detroit, Lansing, Grand Rapids, Saginaw, Ann Arbor, Flint Michigan, Holland, Wayne County, Ontario Toronto, Ottawa, Windsor, Kingston, New Jersey Newark, Trenton, Jersey City, Atlantic City, Camden, New Brunswick, Hackensack, Georgia Atlanta, Augusta, Savannah, Valdosta, North Carolina Charlotte, Raleigh, Durham, Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Gastonia, Rock Hill, High Point, Chapel Hill, Virginia Richmond, Arlington, Norfolk, Lynchburg, Roanoke, Virginia Beach, Newport News, Massachusetts Boston, Springfield, Worcester, Cape Cod, Lawrence, Fall River, Indiana Indianapolis, Evansville, Gary, Muncie, Bloomington, Richmond, Centerville, Washington Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane, Everett, Kirkland, Bellingham, Vancouver, King County, Bremerton, Tennessee Nashville, Knoxville, Memphis, Chattanooga, Clarksville, Jackson, Davidson, Missouri St. Louis, Kansas City, Springfield, Jefferson City, Muskegon, Holland, Wisconsin Milwaukee, Madison, Green Bay, Oshkosh, Kenosha, Wisconsin, Racine, Maryland Baltimore, Annapolis, Bethesda, Gaithersburg, Arizona Flagstaff, Phoenix, Mesa, Yuma, Tucson, Maricopa County, Casa Grande, Minnesota Minneapolis, St. Paul, Rochester, Duluth, Louisiana New Orleans, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, Alabama Birmingham, Montgomery, Mobile, Huntsville, Tuscaloosa, Decatur, Colorado Denver, Boulder, Colorado Springs, Grand Junction, Fort Collins, Aurora, Greeley, Kentucky Louisville, Lexington, Bowling Green, South CarolinaColumbia, Charleston, Greenville, Oregon Portland, Eugene, Ashland, Klamath Falls, Salem, Connecticut Hartford, Bridgeport, New Haven, Waterbury, Stamford, Kansas Topeka, Wichita, Kansas City, Dodge City, Utah Salt Lake City, Ogden, Provo, Cedar City, Moab, Nevada Reno, Las Vegas, Henderson, Carson City, New Mexico Albuquerque, Santa Fe, Los Alamos, Alamogordo, New Hampshire Concord, Manchester, Nashua, Berlin, Rhode Island Providence, Newport, Portsmouth, Warwick, British Columbia Victoria, Vancouver, Prince George, Montana Billings, Great Falls, Bozeman, Missoula, Helena, South Dakota Rapid City, Pierre, Sioux Falls, North Dakota Bismarck, Fargo, Grand Forks, Vermont Burlington, Montpelier, Newport, Bennington.
Pete Maravich Greatest Basketball Player Ever, Articles G