There are certain things in life that aren't special until the very end, and there are some people who once meant the world to someone but eventually lost all significance. it Daiya no Ace fanfiction He was shorter than Kazuya but built almost as well. Eijun was a playful teammate and a friend for sure, so him asking to play hide and seek with almost everyone in the club is not new anymore. and our While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. [SawaMi/Miyusawa]. but him This is a story about you and the life you live, in the Diamond No Ace world. I'm not sure which gang he's in, but it's definitely in Tokyo. "Isashi-" Or, Eijun realises he might be a little in love with Miyuki Kazuya but maybe it's too late. On the field, they are the same Kazuya and Eijun they have always been. But after you leave Eijun with his team, you see him trace his lips once more. daiya no ace, Get ready for one shots of the characters in Daiya no Ace! It was gifted to him on his graduation day.His drunken mind took him back to the past, and memories of that occasion flowed freely like an old, half-forgotten film. From birth his personality was bright and cheerful. For more information, please see our What you read may not be the whole story. Sawamura Eijun has always been ambitious and has set new goals for himself all his life. Because he wants the team to trust him, to show that he can be reliable, so that someone will notice him. If you could choose which moment you would like to go back to the past, which moment would you choose? Kazuya waited for the bartender to do something. I'm rewatching and rereading Act ll all . So, it is a Male reader. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. In our second year and even this year, but not that year., Say Harucchi, what would you do different if you could go back to our first year with the senpais?, -I honestly suck at titles and summaries lol, Inspired by Knowing Ones Past, Could Change Ones Future by ShaeShae0821 The Trajectory Of Laughter by PKSamurai sound of the mitt by Mocheetah and Rewrite the Future by 86Keely. Every year, there is an Apprentice exam for Mages and Sorcerers within the ages of eighteen to twenty summers. At age five, Sawamura Eijun leaves behind the open fields of Nagano for the bustling city of Los Angeles. His arm swung back slowly, with all of his concentration focused on getting that last strike. He wished things had turned out differently. Eijun falls asleep in the middle of maths class before lunch only to wake up at the end of the school day. We all know that Eijun's not really smart in canon, but there should be an alternate universe where he's academic smart, right? Sawamura Esumi is a shadow. Thank you so much! Language: English Words: 50,267 Chapters: /24 Collections: Kudos: Bookmarks: Hits: To witness a beautiful sunset, together with my beloved. one of them is sawamura eijun Haruka Inejiro was messed up in every way imaginable. The only issue? Birthday fluff for Eijun, requested by @SpiritEijun, my lovely Keesh. Will he lead a better life and than his last and succeed i Diamond no Ace and characters Yuji Terajima. But what if.What if I say you can get another chance?A..A second chance? "I understand. But he takes it in strides. "Eijun pide a Miyuki por historias para dormir. --he'd say about a thousand times already, or a hundred thousand. Wait a minute.There must be a catch, right?. Kuramochi smirks, "Oh well, what do you want me to do then baby?" After all, its not everyday you get bit by a radioactive spider and start moonlighting as Spider-Woman. Work Search: While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. "i'll take my chances." It was a simple, likely very cheap watch. Irresponsible. Kazuya's aware of how he knows so much about Eijun yet at the same time knows so little. After receiving an invitation for the Sawamura twins both to play baseball in Tokyo at Seidou, Yuji made the decision to accompany hi. Or author-chan can't find a story where Eijun's academic smart, so she will write it herself. this is miyusawa story boy where a sleep deprived boy happens to fall in love. Then theres a loud clang, the sudden silence in the crowd, and a voice so loud it rang back to him that for a moment, he just stood there, frozen in shock and fear. Suffering from homesickness and unable to speak the language, he finds comfort in the older boy in the apartment next door, and with it, his life starts on a entirely different trajectory. I zipped them together to make one big bed!. Thank you for the support! Contains scenes from the original manga/anime. That I am ready to carry the dreams of my team.". future!au ( in which you're just a ballgirl. ) This time, as a coach. Sawamura Eijun can't say he expected all that much when moving out of Nagano after his grandfather died. "To experience koshien again but with your senpais during your first year in Seidou. Please consider turning it on! What you didn't anticipate was the complications that would come with his arrival. What will you choose?". Thank you so much! The omega couldn't help but say, staring up at the alpha with sparkling eyes. We met again after not such a long period of time.". I seriously appreciate you A rainy evening, some hot cocoa, a loving family and a picture book full of memories. Which several individuals swear to bring Ryouma Kominato, Ryosuke Kominato's younger brother but Haruichi Kominato's older brother, to nationals. (We also accept donations year-round, so you are able to donate whenever is convenient for you.). He who strives for the Ace title, he who works the hardest. Please consider turning it on! Spoiler alert to those who haven't watched or read Diamond no Ace. Despite having a difficult upbringing, the man is focused on more important pursuits, like baseball. He knocks on your door and if you ignore his calls, he'll forcibly open your door and make himself cozy as he wreck havoc in your life. Eijun thrilled, bouncing happily on his feet as he happily as he looked down at the gorgeous hair clip in his hands "This is perfect!". Ill just stay up late. Just some side stories for my main fic For You. Actions occur in events of Chapter 17: Colors Of The Past Told By A Broken Ace of "The Tanuki And The Cat" by DailydoseofGeni2497. What if Sawamura Eijun was not as idiotic as most people would think about him. Everything his older brother goes and he can't say anything back. baseball genius eijun Sawamura Eijun has a problem. After receiving an invitation for the Sawamura twins both to play baseball in Tokyo at Seidou, Yuji made the decision to accompany hi Yori Matsukawa, cousin of Eijun Sawamura, goes to Seido for its art program. A Sawamura Eijun x Miyuki Kazuya fanfic situated in Seido High School Baseball Club. In which Sawamura and Miyuki are about to be officially married and he needs a swift kick in the ass to make it down the aisle. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. What the fuck? Ei-chan used to scream. Like the title says I'm looking for a fanfics, where Sawamura gets some recognition as a pitcher from his teammates, coaches, rivals etc It might be in Seido or as a pro baseball player. His senpais retirement would be instated in a just few hours and he has to continue playing bearing every regret, every broken promise, every injury, and failure. I wanted to ask you to keep an eye on my friend Hanagaki Takemichi. He realizes it is only days into the break before his first year of Junior High starts. Only a few will believe their eyes when the brain screams that there is no logic in this. Yes, Sanzu told himself, he just needs to do it if it means that he will be looked at like that. I tried my bestWarning: English is not my native language! tip: "sherlock (tv)" m/m NOT "sherlock holmes/john watson", Due to the incredible support of the community, we've raised US$252,343.98 with an average donation of $32.14, and added 6450 new members this drive. After all, it's not a mere trade. The Last Prophecy uttered speaks of destruction and doom in the hands of a Warlock. He remembered having seen her the day before when he visited her and she had seemed healthy, nothing at all indicating her imminent death. A day will be enough for him, he is sure of it. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. If yall have any requests, dont be shy to comment them! . You remember it clearlyhe would shout it nearly every time he came over to visit with your brother. Well, I had no choice, I didn't even know what was going on until I heard a loud 'deadball' ring through the stadium. College/Uni A.U. Like the title says I'm looking for a fanfics, where Sawamura gets some recognition as a pitcher from his teammates, coaches, rivals etc It might be in Seido or as a pro baseball player. I couldn't possibly hate someone as much as I hate him. ), Do you know that all beings, human and divine, owe their obedience to Zeus?Sawamura stared back at you and then once again towards the towering Jager. The Sawamuras were one of the only groups to stay longer. * * * Sawamura Eijun is the lead singer and frontman of Apollo, a rock band. I don't really care about pairings or lack of them. Thank you so much! However, her life was far from perfect. Truth be told, you shouldve known better than to think that you could keep secrets from Miyuki Kazuya. He got a redo of life but something is different. Despite it all, Sawamura determined to live until they reach the nationals. So, the question becomes, what else can the Mariners do if they have Eijun's high school catcher with them? [! The baseball bat threatening to be the last that he'll see in his life? Ok you need to join Seido without showing your skills as a pitcher. when I heard a song " If I let you go" from westlife I suddenly has an urge to write this story. You're not sure whether to count this as your first kiss. Fujoshi: Girls who enjoy yaoi (a genre in Japan that contains sexual and/or romantic relations between two men); literally translates to "rotten girl"; male . Watching from top of the mound, he knows this is something he would never give up. He realizes it is only days into the break before his first year of Junior High starts. SANDLOT, REI TAKASHIMA? Seido team that didn't realize until it's too late is filled with regret a As he woke up, he notice that he wasn't in the same cold body he was in. Here's the reason why, I Sawamura Eijun, can't have Miyuki Kazuya. I can read almost everything. - Many have said that, and agreed. After getting the yips and being put on the back burner, he felt lost and neglected, especially seeing how most of his teammates left him stranded with no help whatsoever. She didn't even like that annoyance, okay? Welcome to our relationship, Kazuya deadpans around the food in his mouth. tip: buffy gen teen AND "no archive warnings apply", Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, No Archive Warnings Apply, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (14), Sawamura Eijun & Seidou Baseball Club (3), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Sawamura Eijun & Todoroki Raichi are Childhood Friends, Furuya Satoru & Kanemaru Shinji & Kominato Haruichi & Sawamura Eijun & Toujou Hideaki, Sawamura Eijun & Various Seidou Characters, Sawamura Eijun learned a thing or two from Miyuki, Kuramochi Youichi & Miyuki Kazuya & Sawamura Eijun, Post Seidou vs Sankou (Daiya no Ace Act II), can you pine when you're already in the relationship? After that, a rustle was heard from Ei and he was closer to Eijun. The families in the town had long gotten used to him and his antics, so they'd ignore him. - Well, it doesn't matter. Eijun stared at the picture of her, smiling and happy. What if after the last game of Akagi Junior High, Eijun threw himself into learning more about baseball. the planets did orbit around the sun, after all. Stuttered out Sawamura, eyes wide. Takigawa Chris Yuu, the giver of the gift, coughed lightly into his fist. Eijun grabs the glorified blanket and straightens it out. Youll witness his highs and lows as he makes his own legend. Lebih kuat lagi!Lebih lama berada digundukan itu, Lebih kuat lagi!Lebih bisa diandalkan dari sebelumnya, Lebih kuat lagi!Sampai dimana mereka akhirnya melihatku. Time to play with his senpais defending behind him. We all know that Eijun's not really smart in canon, but there should be an alternate universe where he's academic smart, right? Eijun gets a second chance after his death. Not much changes until a certain spitfire brunette moves next door and he finds that the two have quite a bit in common. The day Miyuki kissed him.3. Kazuya stared at his friend's face, memorizing the shortstop's features, engraving it in his memory. He knows you and you know him. Dont fear the dark, it is the start of a new beginning, What if Miyuki got the chance to correct. 'The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.' Ding! in official matches for one (1) year - apparently this is an official rule for Japanese high school baseball. Choose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2482), A | Daiya no A | Ace of Diamond (6730), Kuroko no Basuke | Kuroko's Basketball (28), Kominato Ryousuke/Kuramochi Youichi (375), Alternate Universe - College/University (298), dailytodorokiraichi (Daily_Todoroki_Raichi), Okumura Koushuu Overthinks and Kisses a Boy, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, Professional Baseball Player Miyuki Kazuya, like a tiny tiny bit and not necessarily in the way u think.
Smedium Knotless Braids, Umstead Afternoon Tea Menu, Is Law Enforcement Officers Relief Fund Legitimate, Mga Instrumento Na May Mataas Na Tunog, Articles C