This wedding team knows how to host a stress-free wedding! Uplighting Impressive uplighting highlights draperies, designs and dcor. Here is to you and your husband having a lifetime of good health and happiness :) We had the MOST PERFECT weekend wedding in all aspects - venue, weather, staff support, food, everything! From how smooth the process went from going from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception to how AMAZING the food was. Get everything in writing and document the dates of all your phone calls and e-Mails. Loretta Westling's Phone Number and Email Last Update. My smores bar came out without skewers so no one could eat them. With the staff and the folks I specifically mentioned, it was a fabulous celebration that everyone raved about and will talk about for years to come! Wedding Celebrations in The Pocono Mountains. in their room so did A LOT of walking back and forth to get everything into the bridal suite. Which we actually almost missed, but Julie rescheduled another one when a snow/ice storm caused us to not go. I was stressing because we hired a lot of vendors, had a lot of details, just a lot of moving parts - Erika made sure absolutely everyone and everything were where they should be, when they should be. The staff appeared to be in state of shock. The day before restaurants closed, my mother and I looked at all of the venues available at Crystal Springs. Her most wedding-saving task was dealing with the wardrobe malfunction of the bridal gown. It was a moment I will never forget as he said, now you have 10 minutes together with no interruptions. Thank you Crystal Springs for my fairy-tale wedding! I really can't say enough good things about it. Crystal Springs Catering is a Redwood City, California-based catering company that specializes in catering wedding receptions. We went with the platinum package and our guests were not disappointed with any of the selections. On the day of the wedding, it was raining all morning and she kept everyone calm and allowed us to wait until an hour before the ceremony to make the final call. You were such a pleasure to work with :) Cheers to you, your husband, and a lifetime of happiness! Crystal Springs is a very nice venue (Grand Cascades lodge), and we called there when we 1st got engaged just cause it was so close and convenient. :). We had minor hiccups throughout the day (salad was different than originally selected- but delicious, a bit of a humid cocktail hour room- to be fair though all of NJ was God awful humid this past weekend, & slight miscommunication about when to take pictures) but nothing that would ever make me regret the decision of selecting Minerals for our wedding. Lets start with the wedding ceremony in the lovely outside garden. Everyone raved about the food at the cocktail hour and the reception. We initially worked with Nicole when we booked (who I cannot praise highly enough) but when it came to specific day, our coordinator, Dana was incredible. Both were very easy to work with and took time to understand what we wanted in our wedding. This means that the average costs of wedding venues are close to $6000, with some couples spending upwards of $20,000. I didn't want a traditional ballroom so the pavilion was perfect. Dana was wonderful to work with and everyone on the wedding day was so helpful. c. anticipate the resort being PACKED with people at any time causing chaos and leaving little time to relax. We also wanted somewhere that we can have a full wedding weekend of fun with family and friends without breaking the budget. st minute change to outdoor sunshine. They have no moral compass. We loved having all wedding activities centralized to the hotel and the garden ceremony space and covered Pavillon created the perfect r We got married at Grand Cascades 3 weeks ago and we had the greatest time. Our guests raved about the gorgeous location, hotel, We got married Oct 6, 2019 and we honestly did not know what to expect. It provides the perfect balance of rustic, elegance, and nature vibes. My husband played basketball with his guys while we relaxed in the pool after our rehearsal dinner. Daniel, Jessica, Sarah, Jean, Kim, and everyone I didn't get to meet personally, THANK YOU! Ballyowen did not disappoint! 0 - 50; . It's a really fun place to spend the weekend as well, which is a nice bonus when you have guests traveling from out of town! Kristine was really helpful the whole weekend of my wedding and wedding events. Kathleen, our c MY younger brother had his wedding at Crystal Springs Resort earlier this fall. The venue its self its truly like a fairytale, but Laura, Daniel and Brooke are a HUGE reason that our wedding was as perfect as it was. Even though everything was outdoors the ceremony & cocktail hour are kept separate from the reception area at the Sweetgrass Pavilion (you take golf carts across the lawn - everyone loved that) which made for an "away from everything" feel. In the months leading up to our wedding, we were designated with Sarah as our wedding coordinator. Very disappointing. The Crystal Springs Rhododendron Garden is an Eden oasis nestled in Portland, Oregon. Special items, such as memory table items were misplaced and not available for the wedding, This included the picture of the groom's deceased brother, which was later found and returned. Nicole and Dana made the planning process easy and worked with us as we waited to find out if our international family would be able to join us. You paid your staff to write hundreds of e-Mails and spend hours on the phone with us, and now you aren't seeing a dime of that money come back. Nicole and Erika were very helpful throughout the entire planning process. The location and resort is beautiful and the staff was so sweet! We got married two weeks ago, and everything was absolutely wonderful. I'm so happy we chose to have our wedding at Minerals! As the date approached, we worked exclusively with Traci, who is the best!!! From the second I contacted Minerals for a tour to right now, I have had only amazingly positive experiences. The scenery was picture perfect and the food was wonderful. She was there for me from about 1pm until the end of the night and was completely ontop of everything from bustling my dress to getting me food from cocktail hour, making sure I ate/ had water/ had a drink. Thank you Crystal Springs! VIP Canopies, Draping & Chandeliers You'll love our beautiful organza canopy with a stunning crystal chandelier. Julie and Kim provided such a level of service beyond what we could have asked for from start to finish (even when I had to email her days later because we left something behind in the hotel!). The ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception flowed perfectly and all of the food was fantastic! On the hottest weekend of the year, the resort was entirely under staffed and chaotic. Our guests all raved about the wait staff, bartenders, the food and accommodations. Call your credit card company ASAP and explain your situation. Everyone also raved about the food and the variety of optionsand of course the beautiful views. Crystal Springs Resort Hamburg, NJ 4.8 168 Reviews View more information 168 Reviews 4.8 out of 5.0 Recommended by 96% of couples Quality of service 4.8 Average response time 4.7 Professionalism 4.8 Value 4.8 Flexibility 4.8 Awards 168 68 User photos + 64 Sort by: Featured J Jamie M. Married on 03/07/2020 5.0 Quality of service 5.0 Responsiveness Nicole genuinely listened and cared about our vision and provided us with our dream wedding. My only feedback for the reception would be that there was a decoration left off the sweetheart table, which the staff later apologized for, and which I should have noticed as soon as I sat down so that I could have had it resolved in real-time. ance, but Traci and Nicole were so helpful with all our planning questions. We would've needed to announce these things via the DJ I guess. we were able to turn our wedding day into an entire weekend. Anytime an issue arose at the reception such as a spill, he took care of it right away. Staff's attitude was disappointing. ns for our guests. We loved the convenience of having the ceremony, reception, cocktail and hotel all in one place for our guests. They are kind and showed us great hospitality for seven Gorgeous venue, amazing food! She made sure every detail was perfect -- from all of the pictures and decor items I brought, our camp-fire s'mores set-up, and our requests for the outside set-up post ceremony. I truly wish that someone else I know would get married here just so that I can enjoy it as a guest and get to sit back and relax and take it all in because it was truly an amazing experience. I loved staying over the night before our wed My wife and I got married at Crystal Springs Resort in the Grand Cascades Ballroom in August 2022. I can't thank them enough for their services. Being an outdoorsy guy, he said he wanted something with better My husband and I are SOO happy we chose Crystal Springs-Grand Cascades as our venue!! Event venue located in downtown Hot Springs, AR Crystal Ridge Distillery is a wedding venue located in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Our initial deposit in 2019 was 25%. The day-of flow & support was fantastic. Our guests LOVED the hotel and equally loved the venue. 3,626 were here. T My husband and I were looking for a unique, "all in one" place and we found it at Minerals Resort & Spa. The hotel was accommodating to all of my guests once they arrived and everyone at the resort knew who we were and treated us SO well.. Its truly an unique venue that offers that destination feel. Despite that, the rest of the staff was so helpful and lovely, we always had a drink in hand, and generally had a blast. My wedding date is flexible. Starting Cost: $$ - Affordable. Couples are spending between 40-50% of their entire wedding budget on the ceremony and reception venues at an average of $10,500. Thank-you to all staff for a perfect day. My husband loves luxury and I loves country, we wanted something that would give both of these vibes. Crystal Springs Resort - Venue - Hamburg, NJ - WeddingWire in x6 Couples' Choice Awards Crystal Springs Resort 4.8 Excellent 168 reviews Hamburg, NJ Visit website $20k - $26k For 100 Guests Availability Contact for Availability Responds within 24 hours Request pricing Trending now Highly recommended About FAQs Reviews 168 Real Weddings 6 Pricing He's seriously a gift from God with how smoothly he had everything running and how well he took care of my husband and I. I am giving 4 stars because of the hotel part of this venue. In other words, Crystal Springs was in the wrong, and Chase knew it. We had it at Grand Cascades and to say the amenities and service is incredible is an understatement. Daniel did a fantastic job keeping us on the right track with timing and made sure we had something to eat and drink at all times. One of the desserts promised was a fruit platter, This never appeared. After the wedding my husband and I stayed an extra night and enjoyed the hotel and got a couple's massage at the spa too and we had a nice dinner together at Crystal Spring's other hotel. I cant thank my wedding coordinator Jenna enough. Throughout the process, we kept hearing about the amazing Daniel, the Maitre D who could bustle even the longest train and paid extremely close attention to every detail. This resort offers a variety of indoor and outdoor venues, accommodating weddings of various sizes. Thank you for choosing Crystal Springs for your wedding! I feel so relieved and happy to know that holding a wedding at Ballyowen with food, cocktails, and dancing is still within our reach! Jean, w Minerals Resort and Spa - My fiance and I were looking for the perfect location for an outdoor, fall wedding. ating and always happy to answer questions, but we also appreciated her honesty on many things, helping to guide us into making the right decisions for our big day. At the time, I honestly have never heard of Crystal Springs Resort. Our day blew our expectations out of the water. They kept me calm with knowing the possibility of rain and luckily it did not rain during the ceremony. Wedding planner: $1,500-$4,750. The resorts five stunning wedding venues are surrounded by natural beauty and offer a wide array of world-class amenities, including two resort hotels, two luxurious spas, six championship golf courses, ten seasonally inspired dining venues, Wine Spectators Grand Awardwinning wine cellar, a fitness and wellness center, nearby skiing, snow tubing and so much more. To help you and your soon-to-be spouse plan ahead, here are the national average wedding expenses for services in 2023, based on a total budget of around $29,000: Wedding venue: $6,500-$12,000. She was right there every step of the way and had answers to all my questions and if she didn't, she got them. Mic was not on during the ceremony, and we could not find anyone to ask to fix it in a timely manner. Everafter Wedding Chapel is a Wedding Venue in Crystal Springs, MS. Read reviews, view photos, see special offers, and contact Everafter Wedding Chapel directly on The Knot. After MONTHS of stress, I'm so so happy with the way everything turned out. I cannot recommend this venue enough. The bartenders were very rude to my guests as I heard several complaints. He even ensured that we had some time alone in the bridal suite to share a sampling of the cocktail hour food before the craziness of the reception. A few things weren't ideal - we hired the bagpiper and our understanding was that he would play between the cocktail hour and the reception. Highly recommend to all future brides!! Julie communicated with me throughout all of the regulation changes over the past few months and we were finally able to get married on 10/30/2020 with 78 guests in and outdoor event. We had a few last minute requests that Kathleen handled with grace and ease and always seemed to be one step ahead of our requests. Contact Info for Crystal Springs Resort 3 Wild Turkey Way, Hamburg, NJ | Venues in Hamburg, Vernon & Franklin, NJ (855) 704-0423 Message Vendor Wedding Vendors in Hamburg Hamburg Bridal Salons Hamburg Beauty Salons Hamburg Caterers Hamburg DJs Hamburg Florists Hamburg Reception Venues Hamburg Videographers Hamburg Wedding Bands Terry was our Maitre d, she was so sweet and so attentive to us all night long ! The pavilion was just a dream - we used their florist Vesna and she decorated the pavilion with lights and paper lanterns. Forecast called for some rain that day so we had to move cocktail hour indoors and it was just as beautiful as outside and we were unaffected by the rain in the pavilion, they even had fans inside to cool us down. Please let me know where I can write reviews5 stars across the board! My guests have talked constantly about how much fun they had, how great they were treated, and how perfect the day was! Every single thing that the "wedding coordinator" told us would be no problem turned out to be a problem for the venue, which we would find out thru an email upon our return home. Even though we didn't need it, she was prepared with the back-up plan and I didn't feel stressed at all by the weather!! The venue looked GORGEOUS and our sneak peaks are beautiful as the property is simply stunning. Thank you Mineral's Hotel for making my dream wedding become a reality. You can also access it by clicking the menu above under Departments then [] Crystal Springs Draft Land Use Bylaw. It truly was our dream wedding. Renee always responded promptly to each request I sent for our room block list. The only minor issue we had were bees flying around and two of our guests did get stung. Warm Regards, Julianna was extremely helpful and always by our side whenever we needed anything during the wedding day, as was Hector. Any glitch, no matter how small, especially when I look back now, they were quite small! While things may not look like it once did for some time, Julie assured us of the current guidelines and gave us a picture of our worst-case scenario. I cannot praise Luis enough he was absolutely extraordinary. With planning a wedding during COVID it was an even more stressful experience but Julie made sure all my questions and concerns were addressed right away. After seeing the photos and looking a bit more into this venue, I knew that I had to set up a visit and see if it was in my price range. I cannot tell you how many calls we got since the wedding about how amazing everything was. Enjoy each other. Our cocktail hour food was great! We finally had no choice but to issue 3 credit card charge-backs with Chase. We did not get to eat anything aside from the salad. So many little details -- he took care of our groomsmen while we took portraits, he made sure we got to try everything from cocktail hour (he even made sure I ate!! The fact that we could get an all-inclusive package, a hotel, and transportation was a no brainer. As for the Venue itself, everything was gorgeous! She was awesome on the day of, decorating and helping with any last questions we had. It was like a fairytale! From the beginning of our arrival to the very end, they made everything run smoothly and eased my nerves through the process. It was truly a great weekend! We were able to take pictures outside and Kaya (the bridal attendant) had clear umbrellas waiting for us in the event the sky opened up. Get Our Wedding Planner App On Your Mobile Device. We toured twice with Nicole and booked with her. asked for and clearly cared about helping us to throw an awesome wedding. ting people complementing me on how the venue looked like it came from a fairytale. Nicole was our point person for the months leading up to the wedding. Everything went off without a hitch in the most beautiful setting, we are still hearing praises from our guests! Sara, our wedding coordinator, went above & beyond to make our day so special. Get the pasta bundles! Both events were as terrific as the wedding. We opted to have our reception in the Sweetgrass Pavilion which was dec My husband and I got married Friday, July 27th and our wedding here was incredible! These three women made our day incredible! She was so attentive to myself and my husband, along with our parents. The staff was so great to deal with through coordinating the event, making any changes per our request, providing great recommendations for vendors, and accommodating all of our needs! we knew we didnt need to go anywhere else. She argued with me, made me cry on my wedding day, and just generally attempted to bully me into a vision I did not want. We had been told there would be a sign identifying the breakfast party. She was so helpful and truly was a crucial element in making my wedding day so wonderful! We got married in the outdoor ceremony space and had the reception in the pavilion. Golf Courses. We and our guests had a little bit too much fun and it will be something that will stand out in our guests minds forever. Nicole with booking, Dana with planning, and Kaya during the day of! So a recommendation: don't bill to multiple different rooms or credit cards. I am writing this review to let other couples know that if they are also being treated poorly by Crystal Springs, there is still recourse. She was also our coordinator, which originally we were going to be working with Silje, but she went out on maternity leave and we only met her at the food tasting. Kathleen, our coordinator, was honestly a rock star in so many ways and was there at a moment's notice whenever we needed her. We chose to get ready in the bridal suite which was recently renovated and is totally amazing! It was an absolute blast! The hotel staff was friendly and courteous as well. What other venue offers an after party at the pool with a waterslide?? Contact Us. The groom's mother is immuno-compromised and would not be able to attend if the virus is still present. We are so thankful, and our friends and family are so thankful that we booked Crystal Springs for wedding. Phone Email. Next, Daniel, our maitre d..WOW. We could not be happier with Minerals! Our bridal attendant Michael was glued to my side the entire day and he was amazing! We cant wait to go back for our anniversary! From the very start, the staff at Grand Cascades was incredible. Nicole assisted us with finding rooms for our remaining guests as there were luckily some cancellations, and we were able to find VRBO properties for other guests, but it did cause serious stress for us during the planning process. The day of, she did not disappoint in the slightest! The food is abundant and delicious! They don't care about doing the right thing. Overall, it was a perfect weekend! They helped make our day special! He made the day flow smoothly and had food/drinks for me and my husband before we asked. Also, our vendors were told they would be served last and never even got to eat since the food came out at 10pm. Unfortunately, our wedding fell the weekend of Oktoberfest and all Crystal Springs properties were fully booked at the time our wedding invites went out! We were able to make a full weekend of celebrations with all our family and friends hanging out by the pools, grabbing drinks at the Moonshine bar and watching the kids run around the splash pad (our sons favorite thing of the whole weekend). Our wedding coordinator handled all of our small but important details, My husband Christoff and I had the most magical and perfect wedding at Crystals springs. I can't thank Nicole, Dana, Kaya and all the friendly hotel staff for making our daughter's wedding such a special, memorable event for all! rst off, Kathleen, our wedding coordinator was so kind and efficient! They only care about money, and they will do whatever t We got married at Black Bear Golf Club, part of Crystal Springs Resort. preferences. b. don't expect 5 star service from the hotel or wait-staff because they are overallocated, undertrained and not empowered to do anything more than the job; in fact, we met the MatreD one time and did not see him again until the next day. Sara quickly grabbed my DJ and got them set up to play the music for the ceremony. Moving on to the reception. We were assured that menu items agreed to on the old menu would be honored on the new menu without an up charge, This was untrue. idn't miss a detail, and we felt like royalty the entire day (really the entire wedding weekend). We highly recommend Black Bear! FULL STORY: We booked our wedding back in spring of 2019. Jenna was her coordinator and promptly answered every email, question, and met with my sister whenever she wanted. Only Crystal Springs Resort can turn your special day into a spectacular one-, two-, or three-day or more wedding celebration at a world-class resort. The grounds are gorgeous, the sunsets magnificent and the rooms and decor all added to making the bride and groom's day very special and memorable. It honestly was just a huge sad disappointment my friends and family made my day good but I can not warn enough yes the venue is beautiful the views are gorgeous but I am sad to say I deeply regret choosing it. We requested that the doors of the rotunda be open as it was a nice day and we wanted things outside as much as possible. The wedding staff at the resort is exceptional. Its so fun walking around the hotel and seeing your closet family and friends everywhere you turn! She was amazing, always answering our emails, being willing to follow up with Minerals (the hotel we used), and anything else we threw her way. It was EXACTLY what we wanted! The whole staff from our initial tour to checking out were so friendly and welcoming by the end of the weekend we truly felt like they were part of our group. I am so happy I found this place for my wedding. Also, we had about 100 people stay in the hotel that weekend since pretty much everyone traveled and it felt like we had a "destination" wedding without really going too far! Tricia Hoyen. A special thanks to our wedding coordinator Sara--she did so much to help ensure our wedding was a success. She did not miss a beat! Our wedding was everything we imagined and more! Michael Spina. I am SO happy I decided on Crystal Springs (Grand Cascades Lodge) for our wedding day. unset. our date and reassure us in the process. Cannot thank them enough for the most perfect day! With a team of wedding professionals, including certified wedding planners, accredited floral and dcor designers, lodging specialists, production studio personnel featuring disciplines from . This morning, over a month after our wedding was supposed to happen, we got confirmation that 100% of our money was refunded to us. I originally wrote a beautiful, long review of this, but the stupid window closed and I lost everything I wrote, so now it'll be short and sweet. My fianc and I were engaged on 3/8/2020, just a week before restaurants and stores closed in New Jersey. In addition, the food at Crystal Springs was fantastic! The guys got ready in our suite. We chose to have a buffet and carving stations for our rehearsal dinner and wedding reception and both meals were flavorful. They were very responsive and they made sure every last detailed was taken care of throughout the wedding weekend. I am a producer so I am work in a similar field which can make me very picky when it comes to putting events together but I would recommend this venue with Nicole and Erika to anyone!!! I got married here this May and it was such a beautiful venue. All in all, there is not enough good things I could say about this venue. Now as for the wedding details - any couple would be LUCKY to have Erika as their coordinator! She was absolutely amazing and focuses on attention to detail. We were provided with a shuttle to and from Minerals Hotel which was convenient.
Unbaby Handmaids Tale, Mallinckrodt Manufacturing Locations, San Diego Obituaries Past 30 Days, Ups Atlanta Hub, Articles C