At the Oakland International Airport, just a short walk from either terminal is the BART Oakland Airport station, where you board the BART to OAK train to go to the BART Coliseum station; once at Coliseum station, you can buy a card, load cash value and tag your card to exit BART to OAK and transfer to another train to reach other stations in the BART system. Open the Clipper app and select the card you want to set up for Auto-Reload. WebMonthly Passes. Learn more about Clipper, including how to get and use your card. Please note: Once you convert your plastic card to Clipper on your phone, you will no longer be able to use your plastic card for transit. On a successful tag, lights and a "Travel OK" screen will appear on the machine. And, to get it back, its an hour on hold, and three to five business days.. Please visitThe ABCs of VTA's Class Pass Programfor more details on how to sign up. WebClipper cards are dispensed one card per transaction. See the Apple Pay How-To page for more details. Does VTA require and enforce proof of payment on light rail? Q: Dear Mr. Roadshow, wise Sultan of Stop & Go, Tsar of Transit, Oracle of Offramps: Last December, my wife had a substantial balance on her company transit deduction account. To use Clipper on your phone, tag your phone by holding it near a Clipper reader every time you board a bus, train, or ferry including when you transfer. Learn about how to use the RTC Clipper card in the Guide to the RTC Clipper Card. You can set up automatic reloading when you initially order a card and load value online. The Clipper BayPass pilot program will help shape the development, pricing and implementation of one or more new Bay Area multi-agency transit passes or fare caps. Scan this QR code to download the app now. The reason for this has to do with how much space unused orders take on their computer system. No, every rider needs their own card or device (phone or watch) to pay for fares. It can hold all transit passes, such as the SF University Pass for Muni, Higher Ed discount product for BART, Way2Go Pass for SanTrams or other products for all major Bay Area transit systems. Per VTA Board Approved Fare Policy: No refunds shall be made for purchased passes. Hikers, joggers, bicyclists, skaters and wheelchair enjoy more than 350 miles of trails that circle the bay, MTC has helped bring over $4 billion to Bay Area transit agencies. Once one type of value is loaded onto the card, it cannot be converted or exchanged for a different type of value. If its been more than 6 months, youll need to call us at 877.878.8883 or TDD/TTY 711 or 800.735.2929. Riders paying with AC Transits mobile payment platform don't need to pre-pay for a I used the card on the bus and BART last Thursday, but the money is still pending. Why is my Clipper card blocked? WebThe new Clipper START program allows lower-income adults age 19-64 to receive 20% - 50% fare discounts on several public transit systems in the region including CityBus, SMART, Golden Gate Transit and Ferry, Sonoma County Transit, and Petaluma Transit. If you want to load money in your clipper card for the bart, the easiest way is to go to the station, scan your card, and fill money from their booth. Information can be found by visiting the Santa Clara County Superior Court's website. VTA has agreements with the following regional transit operators to provide convenient transfers - find the details on our Regional Transfers page: Highway 17 Express Caltrain BART ACE AC Transit To qualify for discounted fares, Seniors must be age 65 or older and Youth must be age 5-18. After we collect payment, we will send you an email confirming this. When you tag and board SMART, your card will initially be charged the maximum SMART fare of $11.50. For more information, please see our You could choose to set up Auto-Reload for a pass and go back later to set up cash value, too. Youth, seniors and riders with disabilities can receive reduced fares and passes with a discount Clipper card. (opens in new window). If you choose to provide bank account information, it may take up to 10 business days for Clipper to collect payment. Yes. See the, You can add a Clipper card to your iPhone or Android phone: To add a card to your iPhone (or Apple Watch), open the Apple Wallet app and click the plus + icon. All light rail passengers must have a valid fare before boarding light rail. Phone: (510) 464-6435 The deadline to transition to Clipper for the 50,000 BART riders who have used EZ Rider cards for transit trips over the past few years has already been pushed back by more than two months, to mid-December, and now BART is concerned the 41,000 remaining EZ Rider account holders will experience an unpleasant surprise when the In 2023, the project team expects to expand the Clipper BayPass pilot to at least ten Bay Area employers of various sizes. Clipper card pending passes cash value I have loaded a lot of money on a clipper card through the website months ago. Cookie Notice Post your question about, but not limited to: visiting the city, moving to the city, nightlife, restaurants, transportation, lifestyle, culture, etc. Because the SFMTA is continuing to provide Muni service for essential travel during the coronavirus health emergency, we will not be issuing refunds for monthly passes. Muni+BART within San Francisco "A" Pass: Provides unlimited rides on all Muni service, including cable cars, and travel between BART stations (within San Francisco only). Dear Abby: I have a great life, so why have I fallen into this shameful behavior? It currently shows I have the amount in the pending passes area but shows I have it in cash value. However, you will need to register your card as part of the process, if you havent already done so. When it is, you will have to pick it up by tagging your card to a card reader, which will load the value onto your plastic Clipper card. Key Clipper information translated to Chinese. After your second tag, the card reader will display a message that your initial tag was refunded. an accepted form of identification for a Youth or Senior Clipper card. For more information, visit Sales and Service Locations. Email: wbacon@bayareametro.gov, Michael Eiseman, BART How can I track my Clipper expenses? If you store your card in a wallet or near chip-based cards that use radio frequency information, remove it and tag it separately to the card reader. Please note that you cannot use your phone to unlock bikeshares. WebIf you buy a new 31-day pass in person at a retailer, ticket office or self-service machine while the previous pass is still active on your card, Clipper will simply extend the expiration date of your current pass by 31 days, with no gap in between. LhI6-DBnc*V6 TUkqdX}&0qX]=XMf.Kz/(& p For example, a monthly pass for July is available for purchase from June16through July15. The Metropolitan Transportation Commission, as a public agency responsible for Clipper, is committed to operating its programs and services in accordance with federal, state and local civil rights laws and regulations. Lost or stolen Day Passes or Monthly Passes shall not be replaced. Orders must be submitted a minimum of 10 business days prior to the date needed. See the, To add a card to your Android phone, open Google Pay and click the + sign. All rights reserved. Apply for your discounted card and save every time you ride. You can also stop at a transportation information booth to buy a card and load all types of value, including the Muni Visitor Passport good for 1, 3 or 7 days of unlimited rides on San Franciscos transit system. Monthly passes have a three day grace period at the beginning of the following month. After receiving your card in the mail, you can set up an online account by calling Clipper Customer Service at 877.878.8883 (TDD/TTY 711 or 800.735.2929). If you set up Auto-Reload for cash value, when your balance falls below $10, Clipper will automatically reload you card when you pay your next fare. Your Auto-Reload is now cancelled, but your online account will not reflect this until the next time you tag your card. This allows students, teachers and chaperones to ride VTA buses and light rail to museums, cultural events, libraries, and other popular destinations for free. Multiple Clipper cards can be purchased with cash using multiple individual transactions.A credit card can be used up to five times over two days, up to a rolling two-day limit of $115 to purchase more Clipper cards individually and to load value on your Clipper card. Public Information Line: (415) 778-6757 We will send an email to confirm that you have updated information in your account. Clipper cards can be reloaded online, at self-service machines in stations and at terminals, and in person at transit agency ticket offices and Clipper Customer Service Centers. Call Clipper Customer Service at 877.878.8883, TDD/TTY 711 or 800.735.2929, to request reimbursement of any cash fares you feel have been mistakenly charged to your card. A group of 50,000 Bay Area students and residents have been invited to participate in the program, which will offer free access to all bus, rail and ferry services in the nine-county region. WebOrder your adult card online, buy one in person, or get Clipper on your phone for just $3. If you are traveling on a transit service that charges based on distance or zones (BART, Caltrain, Golden Gate Transit, Marin Transit, San Francisco Bay Ferry, SMART and Sonoma County Transit) you will need to tag your card again at the end of your trip. Pay With Key Clipper information translated to Spanish. WebWhat should I do if my card is lost or stolen? The Class Pass Program transports over 50,000 teachers and students during each school year. My wife tried to the use the card lately since ac just started charging but they told her it didnt no have enough. Lost or stolen Day Passes or Monthly Passes shall not be replaced. San Jose, CA, 95134Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 4:00 pm. How do I add value to a Clipper card on my phone? Me & My Car: 57 Chevy 150 could easily become a show model, Major crash closes stretch of Blacow Road in Fremont, San Jose: Officials ID woman who died following April 9 crash. If you do not tag your card again until May 24, the new pass will be activated with a start date of May 24 and an expiration date 31 days from the start date. Choose to stay logged in or to log out. If you forget to tag off, thats the fare you will pay. Request a Pass for Cable Cars Here (ages 5-18) Need a Youth or Senior Clipper card right away? Download and follow the instructions on the application, and your Youth or Senior Clipper card will be mailed directly to you. There's no need to open an app. To provide payment, log in to your Clipper account and edit the payment information in My Profile. Just load it with any combination of cash value and discounted passes. The Riders who purchase a Local 31-day pass can take unlimited local rides within the East Bay. Scan your Clipper Card at the fare gate to pay your fare. Fare inspectors regularly patrol the system and ask passengers at random to produce a valid transit pass. Scan this QR code to download the app now. If you hear three beeps, you do not have sufficient value and need to add more value to your Clipper card. What does it mean to pick up my value and why do I have to wait to do it? With the card you can buy discounted VTA Senior/Disabled monthly passes using Clipper or load cash value onto the card. If a Clipper card is not used for six months, it can be deactivated. Lost or stolen Day Passes or Monthly Passes shall not be replaced. Clipper now offers a program to provide discounts to low-income adults. WebMonthly passes can be purchased on your Clipper card or on the app for the current month from the 1st 16th via the app or at any Clipper retailer or at a Ticket Vending Machine The SFMTA offers two types of monthly passes: Download Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view Portable Document Format (PDF) files. and our 55-A West Santa Clara Street Pay With When I tag my card, what do the beeps and lights mean? All rights reserved. You can get an adult Clipper card and load cash value (accepted by all Bay Area transit agencies) at the BART San Francisco International Airport station in the International Terminal. Residents of MidPen Housing properties that are participating in the pilot will be made aware of the program by on-site property management. Youth and seniors can apply for reduced fares and access to discounted passes. Looks like you need to contact them or maybe head down and ask a station agent. The other reason to tag off is to take advantage of eligible free or discounted rides when you transfer from one transit agency to another. The Monthly passes may be loaded to the Clipper Card at SamTrans headquarters, Clipper retailers or online at Clipper. When you get to your departing gate, simply hold the back of your card up to the disc-shaped reader on the terminal and wait for the screen to read OK.. That's probably the first step. If you purchase value for your plastic Clipper card online or by phone, it wont be available immediately. Was I supposed to activate it somewhere? If you are picking up your value on a bus or a Muni light-rail vehicle, allow up to 5 days. You'll need to verify your birth date with an accepted form of identification for a Youth or Senior Clipper card. It currently shows I have the amount in the If your card is found to be defective through no fault of your own and you have had it for less than a year, we will replace the defective card and restore your balance free of charge. !5r=m)x=t y j*U`Txxl]we%fhE6 v-`ci/]#z&-`F!T1=ynu>%pP #6@N!q4pw$YxJw6EJa=!RDN46lVMCfv3Ge]()m. How do I set up and use a Clipper card on my phone? Select "Transit card" and "Add Clipper card". Limited-use tickets can only be used for one-way and round trips on Golden Gate Ferry and Muni and provide no transfer discounts, but youth, senior and disabled riders can purchase discounted tickets at ticket machines. What happened to my order? Opens in new window. Choose your payment method and complete the order. Log in to your Cilpper account with the email address we have on file and provide an updated email address. A: Your anger is warranted. To find out more information about replacing an RTC card, please visit 511.org. Youth 18 and under enjoy unlimited rides on VTA bus and light rail with the Summer Youth Pass from June through August. Qualified applicants are then mailed an RTC Clipper card. WebClipper is the all-in-one transit card for the Bay Area. Where can I buy or load value on a Clipper card? If you set it up for a pass, Clipper will automatically reload a new pass on your card when the old one expires. You will still need to use your plastic Clipper card for this. Phone. Qualifying individuals include: The Clipper BayPass program kicks off the recommendations of the Fare Coordination/Integration Study, which focused on creating a more customer-friendly transit fare system in the Bay Area. Key Clipper information translated to Chinese. If you tag again outside of the cancellation window, you will be charged the maximum one-way fare. Riders under age 65 with qualifying disabilities can apply for a Regional Transportation Connection (RTC) Clipper card. Im so glad that I dont have to go into the office the last two weeks. Boarding with a Clipper Card Tag Clipper cards on the Clipper reader located next to the farebox. Post your question about, but not limited to: visiting the city, moving to the city, nightlife, restaurants, transportation, lifestyle, culture, etc. 2020, Metropolitan Transportation Commission. If it is damaged, however, you will need to pay the $5 fee for a replacement card and restoration of your balance. To use your plastic card, locate the Clipper reader and tag it by holding it flat against the Clipper logo. Hold it flat against the Clipper logo on the Clipper reader until you hear it beep or the BART fare gate displays \OK\. All rights reserved. With the Associated Students SmartPass Clipper card and SJSU Tower Card, students and employees can have unlimited rides on Santa Clara Valley If your credit/debit card or bank account is declined: You will not be able to make other changes to your Auto-Reload settings until we are able to successfully charge your payment source and remove the block. If you add value to a plastic card using the Clipper app, it will take as long as a card normally does for the value to be available. WebRiders under age 65 with qualifying disabilities can apply for a Regional Transportation Connection (RTC) Clipper card. The Clipper reader will be inside the door of a bus or streetcar; at the Muni or BART fare gates; on the Caltrain, SMART or VTA platform; or at the ferry terminal. Phone. VTA's EZfare app has been replaced by the Bay Areas regional transit fare payment app,Clipper. Log in to your account to add a Backup Payment method. To add value to your Clipper card, open your mobile wallet on your phone. On most buses and stand-alone readers, you will be shown the amount of your transactions and your balance (or expiration date of your pass). Monthly passes can be purchased on yourClippercard or on the appfor the current month from the 1st 16th via the appor at anyClipperretaileror at a Ticket Vending Machine located in every Muni Metro Station. For more information, visit Sales and Service Locations. You will not necessarily be charged every time you tag, but it validates your fare and serves as your proof of payment, so be sure to tag on every time you board (you may need to tag off for some agencies). If you order online and set up automatic reloading, your card is free! You can only order a BART high-value discount ticket by setting it up for automatic reloading, and again, Clipper will reload the ticket you order after the balance falls below $10. Get Morning Report and other email newsletters. Two beeps and a yellow light means you paid, but your remaining balance is less than $2. Visit a designated location with an accepted form of identification for a Youth or Senior Clipper card. If you haven't reduced your balance by that time, the order will expire, and Clipper will return the value to your transit benefit provider. Scratch-off design allows cardholder to select days of use. The most you can load online at any one time is $255. For questions about Clipper BayPass policy and program management, please contact: William Bacon, MTC Allrightsreserved. Prior to that he was an assistant sports editor at the paper from 1984-1987. Please first contact your institutions transit pass office (likely where you picked up your ID or Clipper Card). While Clipper processes your cancellation request immediately, there is a slight delay in this information reaching card readers. Dear Abby: Am I overreacting to my European daughter-in-law's behavior? Or get a card in person. Online, I can only see our last three months of transactions, and Im sure all $100 didnt go into two cable car rides and one bus trip. You must possess validated fare while on the light rail system. Phone: (415) 778-6628 Scan this QR code to download the app now. How did $300 disappear from our Clipper cards?, Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Total dominance: Steph Curry breaks NBA Game 7 record, leads Warriors over Kings, How did $300 disappear from our Clipper cards? After that, Clipper will not charge you untilafteryou tag your card and load your pass on it. San Jose, CA 95113Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 6:00 pm, 3331 North First Street WebClipper is a reloadable fare payment card that can be used to store a Caltrain Monthly Pass, 8-ride Ticket and/or cash. For example, if you have an AC Transit 31-day pass that expires on May 12, the new pass will not become active until the first time the card is tagged AFTER May 12. Bay Area Metro Center Coins You can use any U.S. coin up to $1.00 in value. You can shorten the process by tagging a fare gate; card reader at a train station or ferry terminal; ticket machine at Golden Gate Ferry, Muni, SMART or VTA; or Clipper Add Value machine. Once you have an active 31-day pass on your card, you can add up to three more passes to your card. This popular program allows teachers, grades K - 12, within Santa Clara County the opportunity to take their students on field trips traveling by VTA buses and light rail for free. If your next order will cause your Clipper card to exceed the $300 maximum balance, Clipper cannot load the funds to your card. The Metropolitan Transportation Commission, as a public agency responsible for Clipper, is committed to operating its programs and services in accordance with federal, state and local civil rights laws and regulations. Alerts are still available by subscription. Main Fax Number: (415) 536-9800. 2 Hours of FREE Transfers when you purchase a single-ride fare using Clipper. If you buy a new 31-day pass in person at a retailer, ticket office or self-service machine while the previous pass is still active on your card, Clipper will simply extend the expiration date of your current pass by 31 days, with no gap in between. We are unable to display alerts at this time. Clipper BayPass only provides valid fare for trips on fixed-route transit on transit operators that accept Clipper Cards. Just load your Clipper card with cash, tag it upon boarding, and once youve paid the equivalent of a Day Pass, any further local ridesthat day will be free. Skip top navigation. May ride VTA Express Bus service without an upgrade, One pass is good for eight hours from the time of purchase, After the fun, just hop onboard youll already have your pass, Passes are 25% off of the regular Day Pass price from groups of 100 or more., Passes come in multiple day options (1-Day, 3-Day & 5-Day) for varying schedules.. You have up to 6 months to spend down your balance, so you can load the funds. Each teacher is eligible to receive up to two class passes every school year. Golden Gate Ferry and Muni ticket machines only sell adult Clipper cards. MTC is committed to operating its programs and services in accordance with federal, state and local civil rights laws and regulations. Failure to comply with VTA's fare policy is in violation of California Penal Code 640. The Annual Pass Subscription Program allows you to pre-purchase 12 monthly passes (for 12 consecutive months) for the price of 11 monthly passes. The Day Pass Accumulator feature ensures the Clipper cash rider will never pay more than the price of a Day Pass. Express Fares are forExpress Bus routes only. Request a replacement Go Pass using Option 2 on our Transit Pass Replacement form. Excursion Passes are sold only at light rail station ticket vending machines for use during major Levi's Stadium events. I set up Auto-Reload, but its not showing up in my online account. You can always contact Clipper Customer Service with general questions about Clipper. To ride our world-famous cable cars using Clipper, buy a one, three or seven-day Visitor Passport for discounts on multi-day rides. Once you have an active 31-day pass on your card, you can add up to three more passes to your card. After 6 months, youll need to call Clipper Customer Service at 877.878.8883 (TDD/TTY 711 or 800.735.2929) for assistance. They are currently only available onClipper. Select "Transit card" and "Add Clipper card". You can use cash value on all transit systems that accept Clipper. Skip the side navigation menu and go to the main content. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader software to view Portable Document Format (PDF) files. When you board or tag on, you are charged the maximum fare, and when you tag off, the difference between the maximum fare and the fare you should pay is credited to your card. WebClipper is the all-in-one transit card used for contactless fare payments throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. 2020, Metropolitan Transportation Commission. I'd probably go to a ticket Can I get a card at an airport? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Clippers terms state that after three years your card is inactive, but theres something weird about Undelivered Order Transaction ordering products or cash value No notice, even though they have my email? Bay Area Infrastructure Financing Authority, Service Authority for Freeways and Expressways, Bay Area Housing Finance Authority (BAHFA) Programs, Bay Area Housing Finance Authority (BAHFA) Business Plan, The Committee to House the Bay Area - CASA, Judge John Sutter Regional Shoreline / Gateway Park, Bipartisan Infrastructure Law (BIL) Competitive Grants, Accessible Transit: Regional Transit Connection (RTC) Clipper Card, Clipper START Program Offers Discounts on Transit, Richmond-San Rafael Bridge Access Improvements, Regional Transportation Emergency Management Plan, Multi-Jurisdictional Hazard Mitigation Plan, Innovative Deployments to Enhance Arterials, Program for Arterial System Synchronization, Map 1 San Francisco Northern Waterfront, Map 2 San Francisco Southern Waterfront, Map 5 Redwood Shores to Ravenswood Slough, Map 11 San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge, Map 14 Point San Pablo Peninsula to Point Pinole Regional Shoreline, Map 15 Point Wilson to Carquinez Bridge, Map 17 Benicia State Recreation Area to White Slough Path, Map 22 Central San Rafael to Corte Madera, Map 24 Corte Madera, Tiburon & Strawberry, Map 25 Strawberry Drive to Golden Gate Bridge, Bay Trail Gap Closure Implementation Plan, 9,000 students at San Francisco State University, 7,000 students at San Jose State University, 12,000 students the University of Californias Berkeley campus, All students at Santa Rosa Junior College. If you used your old card with a transit benefit program, BART EZ Rider Parking or Bay Wheels, you will need to give that provider your new card serial number. If you are participating in a special pass program through your employer, school or residence, please contact your program administrator for information about getting a replacement card. I'd like to plan my visit to the Bay Area in advance. If its determined that the card has been damaged while under your care, the Balance Restoration Fee will apply. Many transit agencies offer some type of 31-day pass for your convenience. If you just want to take the bus, I believe that is free. The Bay Area Housing Finance Authoritys Business Plan aims to create bold, regional solutions to the Bay Areas housing challenges. *available through the Clipper Day Pass Accumulator feature. Select "Add money" and follow the steps to continue purchasing a card and adding value to it. You can also use it as a photo ID when paying with cash. They make getting there, and back, so much easier! Select Clipper card and follow the instructions to add a card and load value. Thats why we say to allow a few extra days if you are picking up your value on a bus. Credits. When will I be charged for my Auto-Reload value? Log in to your Clipper account to add backup payment. WebBased on system design, Clipper front loads the designated autoload amount to the Clipper card pending the recovery from the funding source on file. Passengers with a valid Paratransit ID Cardreceive free rides on VTA Local, Express bus service and Light Rail. Choose to stay logged in or to log out. Your Clipper Card must be tagged on the Clipper reader on the bus, station, dock, platform or with a transit agency staff member in order for your fare to be considered valid. Center your Apple Watch display over the "Tag Here" graphic on the screenyou might have to hold still or rotate your wrist to align the device properly. Express bus fare is required for any trip that includes express service. On a successful tag, your Apple Watch will beep, and lights and a Travel OK screen will appear on the machine. For Conventions/Hotels only, the Convention Pass is just the ticket for savings and unlimited rides on VTALight Rail andbusduring any convention, seminar, meeting and other large gatherings. Once youve activated your Auto-Reload, youll be able to see it in your account. WebClipper is the all-in-one transit card used for contactless fare payments throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. My card/value was blocked due to an expired credit card. Tag again or use another payment method. Youth and seniors pay their regular fare on Express Buses. If the balance on your card Delivery of further fare policy actions called for in the study is expected over the coming years. Otherwise, you will be logged out automatically. Please have exact change ready when boarding.
Blox Fruits Fighting Style Tier List, Copa Airlines Acepta Pasaporte Venezolano Vencido, Ebitda Multiple By Industry Private Company, Articles C