If your starting a family, this is the way to go. $51,444 Fair Deal Free. 2605 Camarie Ave , Midland, TX 79705-6312 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $495,000. I purchased my 2020 GMC Denali Pickup from Glen Sisneros, he was very informative and helpful through the entire experience. Only one problem so far, with the passenger door latch assembly. Thank you Amanda. our, By clicking "Get Alerts" you agree to Looking for a used car at an affordable price? I was pleasantly surprised that a warranty was available. I thought it would be a nice non-descript truck. (146 mi) Clear All. Browse the best May 2023 deals on 2024 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 vehicles for sale in Midland, TX. 2017 Volkswagen Golf SportWagen TSI S review, 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon review, All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Odessa review, 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK Laredo review. Kia fixed it free of charge rather quickly and gave me no problems at all about it. Terrible experience. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Had the hybrid mileage been better, I may have chosen the hybrid and lived without the storage. The sales manager met her. They we very welcoming and gave me a fair offer on my trade and worked hard to find me a car that I would love. Even though we had the multi-contour seats, we found the lower cushion seat side bolsters too firm for any drive more than an hour. The Pirelli run-flats are like hitting a deep pot hole when you hit bumps. Wonderful additional storage, with the rear under seat storage and ability to store items behind the seat. CarFax No Accidents Reported,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Satellite Radio,4 Cylinder Engine,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,6-Speed A/T,A/C,ABS,Adjustable Steering Whee VIN: KNAFX4A88F5332679 Stock: SP3711139A Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Union, NJ / 1,652 miles away from Midland, TX. I just wish the roof would open, even half way. Located in Odessa, TX / 17 miles away from Midland, TX. If you wish to buy your used Honda Accord online, TrueCar has 87 . Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. 20" wheels and a black bed cover add to the style. I was informed of it being a Honda Certified Vehicle this having almost new car warranties. Sleek styling and an improved ride with the new rear suspension. Be the first to know when there's a price drop or update for this car. TrueCar has 826 used Honda Accord models for sale in Midland, TX, including a Honda Accord LX 1.5T CVT and a Honda Accord Hybrid Touring CVT. Good outward visibility. All decisions related to submission of consumer's credit application, Low Mileage,High Demand,Rare Find,Heated Seats,Leather Seats,Premium Sound,Sunroof / Moonroof,4-Wheel Disc Brakes,5-Speed A/T,8 Cylinder Engine,A/C,AB VIN: WDBJF72F1VA491031 Stock: VA491031A Certified Pre-Owned: No. We did get it repaired with everything done for 6900$. Would you like to view the latest search results ? Used Jeep Grand Wagoneer for Sale in Midland, TX. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Where I could ask questions and have them stop and double check items. We looked at a couple of places but ended up purchasing a gorgeous truck from here! Contact the dealership with Simple controls, without an overly complicated radio / info system. 2013 Red Brick Nissan Sentra SV FWD 1.8L 4-Cylinder DOHC 16V This Nissan Sentra has many features and is well equipped including, Lifetime Oil Changes VIN: 3N1AB7AP2DL656540 Stock: AC1016A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 02-22-2023. Real Estate. They ensured the vehicle was ready to go and even helped set up recalls and service at another dealership they did not have the parts for. Low Mileage,Rare Find,Back-Up Camera,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Heated Seats,Keyless Start,Leather Seats,Navigation System,Premium Sound,Satellite Radio,S VIN: JN8AF5MV7BT025392 Stock: BT025392T Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Fresno, CA / 1,060 miles away from Midland, TX. I am getting 40+ gas mileage on a trip. LOADED WITH VALUE! 1-20 of 6cyl . Very happy with this purchase. only. You have to tach out every gear when accelerating to highway speed, or it will dog down. Bought a used truck online through Ryan who patiently allowed me to visit the dealership and check everything over. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Our situation is unique, and after 7 months we sold the car to a tall, able bodied couple. (272 mi) home delivery on some or all of its cars. - Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Only had this truck for a week but, I wish I would have bought one long ago. If you wish to buy your used . RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT AND WILL GO ANYWHERE. Idk if that may be because the previous owner never took care of the seats or that's all the life you'll get from them. In order to get the $24,700 price, you must have a trade, come into the dealership and let them carry the financing, which none of which was listed in the advertisement. Recent Arrival! ft. home is a 3 bed, 2.0 bath property. I bought a limited. The interior gets some criticism from some consumers but what I love about it is that it sacrifices flashy exotic dashboard designs for genuine comfort and space. MLS # 50058290 FYI ask for Tom . Acura Integra For Sale. Used Cars Under $10,000 for Sale in Midland, TX - Vehicle Pricing Info SUV Four Wheel Drive No Accidents 8 cylinders Great Price All Wheel Drive Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported 6. The positives include the exterior and interior design/layout, the quality, ride, handling and power. Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Prices for a used Chevrolet Tahoe in Midland, TX currently range from $1,950 to $95,998, with vehicle mileage ranging from 5 to 323,284. The 5.7L is a beast and will tow practically anything. This car has the technology package with the virtual cockpit so all of the features takes time to sort out and use. Overall Avg. VIN: JHLRE38357C043009 Stock: M12567A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-11-2023, Located in Sherman Oaks, CA / 958 miles away from Midland, TX. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Rides smooth as glass, has great pickup(V6) and great mpg! A very nice economy vehicle, though. Second one I have had. 24 Used Cars Found. Not sure about 3 seconds quick like the gentleman in the other review and Im almost certain he is a little high. I thought you respected women in TX, especially disabled ones. Listed 5 days ago, Spicewood, TX The headlights were awesome and the gas mileage was better than expected, 21 around town and 28+ on the highway. My current one has over 50k miles and runs like brand new. Even though it only has 220 HP it feels much more powerful. Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in Lubbock TX. He is very knowledgeable. Basic interior is a sacrifice. You can't even feel the motor running when it's idling. Rating: 4.9 / 5.0 It just arrived on our lot this past week! Driver seat can get a little tiring after a long drive (4 hours or more) but it's comparable with other highway vehicles we've owned. trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. On my 2 cars Equinox & Malibu 22. You can get more information about this car from your couch through and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Love all the features not found on the regular GT models. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. He will be our go to person for any vehicle we purchase moving forward. Listed 4 days ago, 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Hig - 15,000 mi, Spicewood, TX - Calls may be prerecorded. - - Would rather have an S Class, but too big for wife. Save $13,827 right now on a 2024 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class on CarGurus. 2009 Nissan Altima 2.5 S 2.5L I4 SMPI DOHC FWD 4D Sedan CVT Silver Lightning MetallicThis Nissan Features:4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, Four wheel VIN: 1N4AL21E89N452429 Stock: PS162958C Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-03-2023. The average mileage on a used Chevrolet Express 2014 for sale in Midland . He is newer and doesnt show up in the employee list on this site, but dont let that fool you - he knows what hes doing and does it well. The staff was helpful and willing to work with me and my needs. - Glen was enthusiastic and patient, the best combination! and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Just shy of 500 miles, and everything is as expected or better. Toyota Highlander, Limited Platinum is gorgeous, materials, like Lexus. I literally love driving this car and I miss it when I'm riding in someone else's car. Shop used vehicles in Midland, TX for sale at Cars.com. All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Odessa, All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Midland. - Used Cars for Sale in Midland, TX (with Photos) - TrueCar Used Cars For Sale > Midland, TX Used Cars New Cars Location Midland, TX Distance Include Non-Local Listings Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance to Price Drop 0 See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days Mileage to CPO Certified Pre-Owned 0 Exterior Color Listed 7 days ago, San Antonio, TX It takes a determined shift to get "reverse" to go without grinding. Listed 260 days ago, Alamogordo, NM He even picked me up from dropping off my rental car since I had driven 5 hours from Las Cruces, now THAT is stellar customer service. Shot out Travis. Recent Arrival! - Cheap Cars For Sale Near Me in San Angelo TX. This is a limited tundra. Trucks for Sale Under $9,000 in Midland, TX. We walked in to look at a vehicle and walked out with two new vehicles. Being a first time buyer as well, most places offered horrible interest rates and claimed nobody would offer any better. Filter Save Search. (280 mi) Free CARFAX 1-Owner Report Sewell Buick GMC of Midland 2.5 (21 reviews) 3 mi. Great all around truck! (238 mi) - Utilisation d'un taxi ou d'une voiture de location. Neither Cars.com nor best car buying experience Ive ever had. Listed 4 days ago, Amarillo, TX Email me new car listings and price drops matching this search: Let us know and we can send you better matches. This is an early ownership review since I've only had the car about 10 days. only. *Title and other fees and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate Les questions les plus frquemment poses et nos rponses, ainsi que le contact avec notre quipe du service clientle. Long story short. All my other Audi's were (2) A4's and (1) A5. Repeatedly trying to weasel out of the agreement. Priced below KBB Fair Purchase Price! We value your privacy. They were friendly yet professional as they helped us with the process of locating our vehicle and with completing the paperwork necessary for purchase. They gave me top dollar for my trade and negotiated the price of the vehicle I wanted to suit my monthly payment needs. Listed 60 days ago, Odessa, TX . 2023 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Hector Menchaca is THE GUY!! 5507 E County Road 95 , Midland, TX 79706 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $887,500. - View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. (227 mi) $12,578. It was a great day at Toyota of Midland. FWD and snow tires work fine here in Wisconsin. I don't live in Oklahoma and would not have a problem with any of that, if it was disclosed in the advertisement up front, as it was a waste of time calling and planning for nothing. I called the vw dealership and they told me absolutely do not buy this car! Just passed 100,000 miles last month. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically They tacked on nothing to the price, and were incredibly respectful in making sure we could get something in my budget. Fred is, without a doubt, hands down, the very best salesman we have ever dealt with. - (19 mi) 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk - 105,920 mi, Odessa, TX While there are trucks that may have a particular feature that is better then the Tundra, in my opinion there are none better when you look at the whole package. VIN: 2T1BU4EEXAC464798 Stock: AC464798T Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Urbandale, IA / 809 miles away from Midland, TX. our. O puis-je trouver le numro d'identification du vhicule . 2701 Adonia St , Midland, TX 79706-4585 is a single-family home listed for-sale at $279,000. (273 mi) This 2022 Camry SE is my 3rd. The turbo was going out. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. He went above and beyond to help me locate a vehicle that was perfect for me. We have the absolute BEST prices, BEST selection, and BEST service anywhere! They gave me top dollar for my trade and negotiated the price of the vehicle I wanted to suit my monthly payment needs. Save up to $2,425 on one of 248 used cars for sale in Midland, TX. I would recommend this car to anyone looking for more bang for their buck and for anyone who has 1-2 kids. Santiago Murrafo was amazing to deal with. (19 mi) Shop cars for sale privately by owner on CarGurus. VIEW SPECIALS CUSTOMER REVIEWS CONTACT US Sales: 432-689-5500 Service: 432-689-5500 Parts: 432-689-5500 MENU New Vehicles Pre-Owned Vehicles Research & Shopping Tools Service Parts About Our Dealership (280 mi) You and Midland Sewell are awesome! Get email alerts for price drops and new listings matching this search. Contact the dealership with All American Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram of Midland review, By Grateful parents from St Augustine, FL, 2022 Toyota Sienna XLE 8 Passenger review, 2015 Toyota Highlander Limited Platinum review, Toyota for sale under $30,000 in Midland, TX, Toyota for sale under $40,000 in Midland, TX, Toyota for sale under $50,000 in Midland, TX, Toyota for sale under $100,000 in Midland, TX, Used Toyota sedans for sale in Midland, TX, Used Toyota trucks for sale in Midland, TX, Used Toyota hatchbacks for sale in Midland, TX, Used Toyota passenger vans for sale in Midland, TX, Used Toyota minivans for sale in Midland, TX, Used Toyota coupes for sale in Midland, TX, Used Toyota wagons for sale in Midland, TX, Used Toyota convertibles for sale in Midland, TX. Learn more. Any sport, task, or vacation this vehicle can handle. If you wish to buy your used Chevrolet Tahoe online, TrueCar has 54 models . Please enter a five-digit zip code to find cars for sale near you. - She explained everything very well. This model has a clean CARFAX vehicle history report. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. This truck won't be any different. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. A vehicle that doesn't have any of the below issues, A condition where the automaker buys back the car due to warranty defects, Any vehicle that has been stolen from its owner and then found, Damage to a component of the main structure of the vehicle, Vehicles owned or leased by a business rather than an individual. I cannot give this enough stars! . View 5 pictures of the 1 units for 1106 E Nobles Ave Midland, TX, 79701 - Apartments for Rent | Zillow, as well as Zestimates and nearby comps. He is very knowledgeable. MLS # 50057620 Rear-Wheel Drive (414) Transmission Automatic (4,503) Manual (32) Make Acura (1) Alfa Romeo (4) Audi (4) BMW (70) Buick (237) Cadillac (104) Chevrolet (989) Chrysler (59) Dodge (172) Ford (1,086) Genesis (2) GMC (555) Honda (48) Hyundai (72) INFINITI (4) Jaguar (3) Jeep (242) Kia (58) Land Rover (4) Lexus (12) Lincoln (121) Mazda (12) NO PRICE ANALYSIS. I had been searching for a good deal on a full size truck for months, and being located in Las Cruces, all I found were dealers trying to scam or gouge me with nonsense add-ons and addendums. Recent Arrival! So far so good. The only concern is the lack of a transmission cooler. Brownfield, TX (84 mi) (912) 513-8133. The sales manager did everything possible to do Nothing they said they would do. Overall the basic safety features and mileage are great. - The finance manager, Richard Ashton, even took it upon himself to somehow sweeten the deal and keep it more in my budget. i like the power and comfort of this truck. He was rude and condescending to my lady (sweet as sugar to me) They will sell you scrap. Listed 49 days ago, 2007 Chevrolet Avalanche 2WD Crew - 198,693 mi, Odessa, TX So angry. Shop cars for sale privately by owner on CarGurus. I was given a virtual live on-line tour of the vehicle. Being a first time buyer as well, most places offered horrible interest rates and claimed nobody would offer any better. $18,559. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. I purchased my 2020 GMC Denali Pickup from Glen Sisneros, he was very informative and helpful through the entire experience. It is so quiet and smooth, and again, doesn't even feel like a minivan. EVERYTHING WORKS AS IS S 1963 AUSTIN MINI COOPER. I would recommend James Sodek to anyone who goes in. Nathan Ochoa greeted me promptly and was very courteous. It also still has a few buttons, albeit a bit small when driving. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our . (Nothing major in terms of the recalls) The average list price of a used 2013 Audi S6 in Midland, Texas is $36,822. MLS # 1-20 of By a stroke of luck they had just gotten in the perfect vehicle. I have a platinum model and I could not be happier. Fuel Efficient Cars For Sale in Midland, TX. Gas mileage sums it up. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. So, the car is beautiful and laid out like a typical Audithis is a good thing. - By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. from 79708 Check availability Show details View all 20 photos Used 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class E 350 24,602 mi.. He took it upon himself to go through vehicles that they had just purchased from folks and werent even in inventory yet. 25 Used Cars Found. Gorgeous car, but front end is really too low. VIN: 1FAFP55U33G259937 Stock: MC2597A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-28-2023, Located in Mcalester, OK / 416 miles away from Midland, TX, VIN: JTHBJ46G572087778 Stock: PM4521A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-14-2023, Located in Perry, OK / 404 miles away from Midland, TX. . I will continue to go to Honda in Midland because of the great service! - You also agree to our Privacy Notice. Better then the all gas Rav. (107 mi) financing of the vehicle. Surfer en toute scurit grce des normes de scurit maximales. And the black leather seats are tough enough for my dog's nails. Thank you, Glen for helping me! our. trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. My wife has a 2017. Leakey, TX $10,500 more from nearby areas (sorted by distance) change search area 58 plymouth Used 4x4 Trucks for Under $5,000 in Midland, TX. go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. As part of the Golf platform, it's a solid car and the handling is good. Runs And Drives Amazing! The pleather seats were in rough shape and had a lot of cracks and splits. iSeeCars.com analyzes prices of 10 million used cars daily. The service rep Walker was friendly and very attentive. Save THOUSANDS! All vehicles are subject to prior sale. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available . And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters . Listed 26 days ago, Boerne, TX Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. 1-20 of Neither Cars.com nor . Keep up the good work! assignment of financing agreement, and available lenders are at sole discretion of the dealer.
Can Roomba And Braava Share Maps, I Began By Thinking I Could Save You Poem, What Color Do Apostles Wear, Texas Trust Cu Theatre Covid Policy, Reverse The Order Of Integration Calculator, Articles C