So, how do Caledonian Travels day trips stack up against our recommendations? You will be redirected once the validation is complete. This process is automatic. I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you on a Caledonian Holiday in the future.Thank you, Kerry. Show options Caledonian Travel deals & discount codes. Anyone can write a Trustpilot review. Whatever trip you select expect sensational value and a fantastic holiday experience. My dad was working away one week and seen a sponsored post on Facebook about Caledonian Travel. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter. Plus, if youre on a tight budget, day trips can be a more affordable option than splurging on an overnight stay. Caledonian Travel offer Disneyland Paris holidays by coach offer a 3 nights stay at the Campanile Val De France Hotel with free shuttle transfers to and from the Disney Parks. But, sustainable travel isnt just about minimizing our impact its also about supporting local communities and economies. The pickup locations are conveniently located near train stations and major hotels. Suggested companies are based on peoples browsing tendencies. I also like to share my experiences with others to inspire them to travel and bring people closer together.". Read 1 more review about Caledonian Travel. Low 20 DepositYour place on most of Caledonian Travels short breaks and holidays can be secured with just a 20 deposit per person! Whether youre a local or a tourist, theres something for everyone, from historic castles and charming towns to stunning lochs and rugged landscapes. We may receive a commission from Caledonian Travel on any sales generated. You can hike to the Fairy Pools, explore the Talisker Distillery, and catch a sunset over the Old Man of Storr. This company is approachable and efficient. Discover Ireland in 2022 with Caledonian Travel Departing from Scotland, North East & Yorkshire. The trip was september/October last year. Reviewed 23 August 2022. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright 2023 HF PEDIA | Powered by [Digimarketera.com]. With convenient pick up points in the capital, youll travel by comfortable coach with knowledgeable guides along the way to explore all that contemporary yet classical Scotland has to offer. throughout, bed & breakfast or dinner, bed & breakfast. We use dedicated people and clever technology to safeguard our platform. You can read more about that. For sensational value, award-winning short breaks and holidays by coach, visit www.caledonian.com! Hi I have not booked a solo trip but last trip I was on to Blackpool we had 3 solo passengers and we all made them feel they were part of our party and 1 solo woman stayed at our Hotel and was included with guests staying there from in the bar to breakfast/dinner. Verification can help ensure real people write reviews about real companies. Office Address:The Travel Centre,Unit C Millshaw Business Park,Global Avenue,Leeds,England,LS11 8PR. Caledonian Travel offers a wide range of day trips throughout Scotland. Scotland is calling your name. Caledonian Travel Glasgow have an office on Hope Street in Glasgow. Thank you for taking the time to post your review; we really appreciate your feedback. With a Low Deposit of 20 per person now is the time to book that well-earned break. Fun fact: Did you know that Scotland is home to the worlds largest haggis? Here are 8 tips for writing great reviews. Loch Lomond is at the top of our list. He displayed his card tricks in the bar and restaurant and was so good he should be given his own spot. One thing I appreciate about Caledonian Travel is that they include transportation and a guide in their packages, which can be a great option for travelers who want a hassle-free experience. Please enable cookies on your browser and try again. If you follow us on social media, you may have read about our recent trip to London with Caledonian Travel to visit the Warner Bros. They generally include excellent hotel accommodation and meals as well as discounts or entry to various attractions, making traveling to some destinations easier and more affordable than before. We have booked another trip this time to Llandudno in June so hopefully the weather will be better then. www.caledoniantravel.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. Comfortable coaches Caledonian Travel uses modern coaches equipped with comfortable seats, air conditioning, and toilets. I travel with Caledonia travel find this company deal with any problems that might arise Pick up points are central and drivers are very helpful They have a wide range of holidays The only down side is they don't have a lot of single rooms even though there is lots of solo travellers Date of experience: 24 March 2023 Useful Share This does not affect the price you pay. It was my first time visiting The Warner Bros Studio and I can honestly say one of the best weekends ever. Good Morning Jackie,Thank you for taking the time to post your review; we really appreciate your feedback. Elevation Gain 712m. Caledonian Travel to Blackpool offer an exciting range of coach holidays to Blackpool throughout the year. These extra coach trips usually include the event ticket and return coach travel. This process is automatic. Driver was friendly, bus seats were very comfortable and the hotel was great. So why book a tour with Caledonian Travel today and discover the best of Scotland? However you get the chance to get away with everything taken care of for you. It was a nice break away and we enjoyed it. If you have an award for great drivers Id like to nominate this one! The bar manager, and his staff are good and ensure you never have to wait long to be served. Trip was ok but hotel in the middle of nowhere so nothing to do. Whether you are looking for a relaxing seaside break or a Family Fun weekend away, a bucket-list Sports break to a fun-filled Box Office break we are sure to have something for you to make memories! Hi me and my husband have just been on a mystery trip ,such value for money we went to 2 places we have never been to before both beautiful hotel was good we had a lovely sleep on their comfy beds ,breakfast was great even though dinner was a little disappointing because there wasn't much options and nothing left hardly for anyone ,we also had 2 missing passengers when leaving hotel which then made us leave later but our driver did all she could to try and allocate them ,our driver (Marie or Maria) was brilliant she was friendly funny brilliant driver hope to see her again on one of your other trips one day . Our driver, Trev, was really friendly and very helpful and considerate to all, particularly an elderly disabled passenger. We also ensure all reviews are published without moderation. I like to understand the history and culture of where I go and believe travel helps us understand the world better. Introducing Caledonian Travel. Sign in to see which companies give additional savings to Travelstride Members (It's Free) Unlock Savings Overview Highlights Coach travel with reserved seating on your holiday coach Two nights dinner, bed andbuffet breakfast at the Hotel De Rijper, Eilanden At Blair Drummond, little ones can burn off some energy in the play area while parents take a breather and grab a coffee. All this for an incredible low price and the only thing you don't know is your destination! The bus driver we had called Dougie was an absolute nightmare He did ent communicate with passengers he took too many chances driving we really didnt feel safe at all .It spoilt our holiday .He was very rude to hotel staff in the dining room as he was a very fussy eater although staff did their best to accommodate him . Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. With a superb collection of short breaks and holidays now departing from Scotland, the North East and Yorkshire our Pride of Lions and our industry leading team of drivers are waiting to whisk you away! www.caledonian.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. So, pack your bags, grab your hiking boots, and get ready for some unforgettable experiences! Caledonian Canal Day trips Available activities Price Languages Duration Time Filters 10 activities found Sort by: Recommended Day trip Edinburgh: Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Scottish Highlands Tour 12.5 hours Top pick Booked 38 times yesterday 4.6 (4,114 reviews) From US$ 70.76 per person Day trip Caledonian Travel has a reputation for excellent customer service, with friendly staff who are always happy to help. We were disappointed but the coach driver did the best he could. Here are some of the things you can expect: There are many reasons to choose Caledonian Travel for your day trip to Scotland. Remember, were all in this together, and its up to us to protect this beautiful planet we call home. Search. Good Morning Mr Heathcote,Thank you for taking the time to post your review; we really appreciate your feedback.It is disappointing to read that not all aspects of your break were to your full satisfaction and enjoyment, and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you. About Blog Take Action. Travel ideas and destination guide for your next trip to Europe. Amazing trip to Alton towers/ CBeebies land with my 3 year old daughter . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Edinburgh Edinburgh is Scotlands capital city, packed with history and culture. Sport and music events as well as family fun breaks to theme parks and attractions. Had a bad experience on a St.Andrews trip with Caledonian travel. we will ensure that he receives your feedback.We look forward to welcoming you back to Caledonian soon.Thank you, Kelly. Recently went to Aberdeen on the North East coastal route. Caledonian travel day trips: Scotland is a land of rolling hills, stunning lochs, and rich history. Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. Another favourite is the iconic Blackpool Tower and the Skywalk. Is it possible to tour Scotland without a car? The hotel Coylumbridge Aviemore, this was not in Aviemore. And, while they do offer some off-the-beaten-path destinations, I wouldnt say theyre as adventurous or eco-friendly as some of the options weve mentioned in this article. So lets grab our forks and glasses and hit the road on a foodie adventure! On one hand, taking a day trip can be a great way to save money and time. The journey, organization has been perfect. Next, lets head to Culloden Battlefield. 2023 Trustpilot, Inc. All rights reserved. Thank you for taking the time to post your review; we really appreciate your feedback.We have notified our customer service manager of your feedback, who will be in touch with you soon. There are many scenic routes around the lake, and you can even take a boat tour to soak up the beauty The lake is home to many species of wildlife including red deer, ospreys and even wallabies. Caledonian Travel Trips Amsterdam & Dutch Coast Inclusive Member Savings up to $700! These attractions offer plenty of activities that are fun for all ages. The tours highlight is a visit to Edinburgh Castle, which sits atop an extinct volcano. Yes, Caledonian Travel offers a wide range of self-drive holidays. What is the best way to Travelling Italy Christmas Market Coach Trips from South Wales A Guide to Choosing the Best Location in Ring Road Wonders: The Ultimate Guide to Icelands Azerbaijan Travel Guide for Backpacking : Experience the Best Places to Visit in Europe: 10 Amazing What is Couchsurfing: Advice on Couchsurfing and Free Budget Suites Fort Worth: Discover Affordable Luxury, 7 Essential Things to Know About Traveling to Europe, Antarctica Luxury Cruises: An Unforgettable Experience, 2023 Best Volunteer Abroad Programs, Organizations, & Projects. There are lots of other family coach holidays to choose from. very comfortable seats on coach with same seats every day. And, if you want to avoid the crowds, try to visit on a weekday rather than a weekend. Scotland offers some of the best day trips for nature lovers, where you can breathe in the fresh air and revel in the beauty of the great outdoors. Where are Caledonian Travel Coach Departure Points? You can . plus West Midland Safari Park, Glasgow Buchanan Bus Station, Glasgow, G2 3NW, Hamilton Bus Station, Brandon Street, Hamiltion, ML3 6AB, Paisley Opposite Wallneuk Church, Abercorn Street, Paisley, PA3 4AB, Gretna Gretna Village Outlets, Glasgow Road, Gretna, DG16 5GG, Sunderland Park Lane Interchange Stands W+X, Sunderland, SR1 3NX, Stockton High Street, Swallow Hotel, Stockton, TS18 1AQ, Newcastle Bus Stops, Bewick Street, Opposite Central Station, Newcastle, NE1 5EJ, Middlesbrough Bus Station, Express Departure Lounge, Middlesbrough, TS1 5EA, Gateshead Metro Interchange, Gateshead, NE8 1AU, Darlington The Dolphin Centre Layby, Darlington, DL1 5PT, Halifax Bus Station, Winding Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire HX1 1UU, Bradford Nelson Street, Bradford, BD1 5AX, Anlaby Opposite the Red Lion, Wilson Street, Anlaby, HU10 7AN, Castleford Albion Street, Castleford, WF10 1EW, Leeds National Express Coach Station, Dyer Street, Leeds, LS2 7LA, Goole Airmyn Road Bus Stop, Goole, DN14 6XD, Hessle Bus stop, Centre of Hessle Square, Hessle, HU13 0AA, Barnsley Interchange, Schwabisch Gmund Way, Barnsley S71 1BP, Rotherham RotherhamInterchange, Frederick Street, Rotherham S60 1QB, Hull Paragon Interchange Bays A-D, Hull, HU1 3QX, Wakefield Providence Street, Bus Station, Wakefield, WF1 3AQ, Huddersfield Bus Station, Upperhead Row, Huddersfield HD1 2JN. Had a bad experience on a St.Andrews trip with Caledonian travel. Most coach holidays tend to offer great value for money when you consider what is included. Thank you for taking the time to post your review; we really appreciate your feedback. So, how can you make a positive impact on your Scottish adventures? . Whether you're a local or a tourist, there's always something new to discover. Fun fact:Did you know that Stirling Castle was once home to a real-life unicorn? Hotel was very disappointing. Good Morning Jackie,Thank you for taking the time to post your review; we really appreciate your feedback. Or, in case you are feeling brave, you could take a stroll at the wild facet with a go to to the parks lions and tigers. Plus, its a great way to see the stunning Scottish countryside. 2 the train trip we booked and paid for steam engine didn't happen! This path takes you alongside the rugged shoreline of Scotland, wherein you will discover a number of the most up to date and maximum scrumptious seafood withinside the world. A coach holiday can offer greater freedom than you think with free time to explore on your own. Well, it really depends on your travel preferences and priorities. www.caledoniantravel.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. There are Lakes and Mountains Holidays in Italy, Mini Cruises, City Breaks and Christmas markets. The journey, organization has been perfect. Had a fabulous couple of days in Llandudno with Caledonian travel & we loved every minute. World of Harry Potter Walking tour behind the scenes with access to see many of the film props including Hogwarts Express and Platform 9 . Legoland Windsor Resort Over 55 interactive rides and shows. Trust me, the fish in the lochs will thank you. www.caledoniantravel.com is using a security service for protection against online attacks. Travelled with Caledonian on their Harry Potter trip. Our Work. Here are just a few of the amazing options you have to choose from this summer and beyond Use discount code NEFA5 when booking, for an exclusive 5% discount on all 2 & 3 day Family Fun trips! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Copyright @2023 All Right Reserved Landbound- Musa Gonzalez, II. From the moment I got on the coach was amazing, phenomenal driver super friendly, comfy seats and very reasonably priced. You will be redirected once the validation is complete. Will you visit a British seaside resort, enjoy a scenic countryside break or a city break. The coaches are modern and comfortable, the guides are knowledgeable and passionate, and the. Plus access to 150 acres of parkland with Miniland. Day trips from Glasgow include a day break in Oban, St Andrews, Stirling & the Kelpies, Fort William & Glencoe or Arbroath & Montrose. This does not affect the price you pay. Next up, lets head north to the famous Loch Ness. Change our coach seats,front husband has leg problems,so was happy to sit there,caledonian changed our seats,no refund we lost our trip and money,there fault not ours,never again,will we book,useless company. My experiences in Windermere twixt xmas and that of Durham and Holy Island have been exceptional. Now, you may be thinking, Why is this chap bothering to write another guide on this topic when there are already a ton of articles out there?. The first excursion is a lovely evening tour around London capital and all its major sights. This problem wasn't the fault of the hotel although they did have a staffing issue in the dining room the food not generally good. We have booked another trip this time to Llandudno in June so hopefully the weather will be better then. Click here for more details on these and other breaks and day trips from Caledonian Travel, Caledonian Travel - Great Value Family Breaks & Day Trips. Our driver Ray was exceptional, he has a superior knowledge of London and is always on hand to assist with any advice. In the Scottish Highlands you can hike in the beautiful Cairngorms National Park or hike in the Caledonian Forest. It can also be a fun and adventurous way to discover Scotlands natural beauty and rich history, And finally, weve learned that responsible tourism is more important than ever. The Skywalk gives you an interesting view of the Irish sea and the promenade below. This was the 1st weekend trip we'd tried with yourselves but wouldn't do it again if it meant staying in a Britannia Hotel however we didn't let it spoil the weekend, thoroughly enjoyed our time in Edinburgh. Coronation Street - The Tour Join us for a wonderful two day break and take a stroll down the nation's most famed street to discover the hidden world which lies behind the camera lens. Enjoy the excitement and surprise of a Caledonian Travel Mystery Break. Him and my mam booked their first mystery tour in February 2022, by September my mam would have been on 5 coach trips. We are pleased that you had an enjoyable time and thank you for your kind comments regarding the excellent service given by one of our drivers. Whether youre a student on a budget or a family looking for a fun day out, youll find a tour that fits your needs and budget. I've booked seats 1a & 1b for Harry Potter trip with my granddaughter. Caledonian Travel Caledonian Travel 61 Reviews #76 of 195 Tours in Glasgow Tours, Bus Tours 107 Hope Street, Glasgow, Glasgow G2 6LL, Scotland Save Z6532RPmarief Glasgow, United Kingdom 15 28 Walter in London Review of Caledonian Travel Reviewed December 4, 2021 via mobile First time using Caledonian Travels. Great value for money will definitely book another trip soon . We may receive a commission from Caledonian Travel on any sales generated. Sensational value short breaks & holiday by coach. . Caledonian Travel holidays offer a range of benefits for people who want a hassle free holiday or trip as well as a convenient way to explore superb attraction or destination. Take a boat tour and soak up the stunning scenery while keeping your eyes peeled for any signs of Nessie. We would not choose a mystery trip again has I'd rather know where we are staying. Thank you,Kerry. We had very knowledgeable drivers throughout but the only problem was the 9 hour journey to Scotland and pick ups at castleford,leeds and Wakefield I realise that the coach has to be filled but the use of feeder coaches would make it better I shall travel again with Caledonian but not go so far. By being mindful of our impact on the environment and local communities, we can help ensure that Scotland remains a beautiful and welcoming destination for generations to come, "Traveling is more than just seeing new places. Caledonian Travel offer a wide variety of great value day trips. Fab short break away in Aberdeen-search for Northern Lights. First on our list is theMalt Whisky Trail. Save on coach holidays in the UK, Ireland and across Europe with the latest special offers, late deals and discount codes from Caledonian Travel. What a superb experience. Whether youre a local or a tourist, theres always something new to discover. He explains in detail about all the attractions and stops frequently to allow photo shoots at the major sights like St Pauls Cathedral and Buckingham Palace. Having written a review about Caledonian travels poor performance on my trip to see Michael buble much to my surprise I received a Email asking if they could arrange a time the next day for them to ring and talk about my experience.Needless to say they are just as useless at following up as the trip was money is tight at present so avoid them or just burn a load of money and stay at home. We were disappointed but the coach driver did the best he could. For example, you may take a culinary excursion of Edinburghs Old Town, in which you may pattern conventional Scottish dishes consisting of haggis, neeps and tatties, and Cullen skink. Your email address will not be published. No information with regard to hotel, what to do in an emergency etc, no house phone in room, Thank you for taking the time to post your review; we really appreciate your feedback.It is disappointing to read that not all aspects of your break were to your full satisfaction and enjoyment, and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you.Please would you kindly email us at customerservices@caledoniantravel.com with your feedback, quoting your holiday booking reference number, if possible, please, and one of the team will come back to you.Thank you,Beth, travel was fine but seats not comfortable hotel was bad staff not good waitress were really not good i ask for a glass of milk because im diabetic and your company does know when ask at desk kitchen staff not help me i offer to pay for milk then they compain about me rooms were not nice no shampoo and shower gel and no help to get to our tea and breakfast all stairs, Thank you for taking the time to post your review; we really appreciate your feedback.It is disappointing to read that not all aspects of your break were to your full satisfaction and enjoyment, and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this further with you. I would thoroughly recommend both the driver and the 4 day trip to Aberdeen! Companies can ask for reviews via automatic invitations. For the more youthful ones, the park additionally functions a petting zoo and a huge play area. Whether you want to explore the rugged Highlands, visit a historic castle, or discover a charming Scottish town, youll find a tour that suits your interests. Your great comments are very much appreciated, and we hope to be welcoming you back to Caledonian soon.Kind regards,Kelly, 1the change over going was OK but coming bk 2 couples sat I our seats and rather cause havoc we said nothing but we booked them seats because its easier leg wise as he has a disability. IX. Change our coach seats,front husband has leg problems,so was happy to sit there,caledonian changed our seats,no refund we lost our trip and money,there fault not ours,never again,will we book,useless company. Now, I think we would have been better to have a seat with a pull down shelf/table. Good Afternoon Emily,Thank you for taking the time to post your review; we really appreciate your feedback. Please would you kindly email us at customerservices@caledoniantravel.com quoting your holiday booking reference number, if possible, please, and one of the team will come back to you. With the flexibility of planning your own travel route and having the freedom to explore your chosen destination at leisure, their self-drive packages make for an ideal way to plan your next holiday. We're delighted to announce that our Ireland 2022 holidays are now available to book, giving you the chance to discover the best of the Emerald Isle, with its rugged coastline, beautiful countryside and cosmopolitan cities. The hotel was good, food good. Amazing trip to Alton towers/ CBeebies land with my 3 year old daughter . I have been on a few holidays with calendoian but the last 2 well very disappointed. Caledonian Travel 59 Reviews #75 of 196 Tours in Glasgow Tours, Bus Tours 107 Hope Street, Glasgow, Glasgow G2 6LL, Scotland Save myriamg140211 1 1 Terrible Tour and service Review of Caledonian Travel Reviewed August 11, 2022 via mobile Terrible tour to London Windsor. It was a nice break away and we enjoyed it. You can really immerse yourself in the local scene, try new restaurants and soak up the atmosphere Plus, youll avoid the stress of trying to see everything in one day. The Highlands The Scottish Highlands are famous for their rugged landscape and beautiful scenery. Whatever trip you select expect sensational value and a fantastic holiday experience. And, for a unique experience, take a boat tour to the nearby Bass Rock, a volcanic island that is home to over 150,000 seabirds. Departing from Scotland, North East & Yorkshire. If you have an award for great drivers Id like to nominate this one! Find out how we combat fake reviews. Ah, Scotland! Caledonian Travel Departs From: Glasgow, Tyneside, Teesside, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire. One of the best ways to explore Scotland is by taking a day trip, and Caledonian Travel is one of the most popular companies for this. And, when youre out and about, be mindful of your waste. Make your dreams of Scottish exploration come true with Caledonian Travel day trips! agave stab wound, ericsson air 6449 datasheet,
Thomas Jefferson High School Mascot, Articles C