Acting as if you hadnt seen anything, you took your phone into the bathroom and locked it, trying to act as cool as you could. Sannie, theyre just gonna compare you to my ex, and I dont want that to hurt your feelings.. It was so calming for you and it was just one of the many other reasons you loved him. Y/N, Im going to the convenience store, Yunho said, entering your room. Thats what I thought, you murmur, letting out a broken chuckle. . I am writing this imagine from my experience of pmdd, however remember everyones body is different, and in no way do I want to generalise any illness. You tried prying his arm off of her wrist but to no avail. The past weekend however, you had been feeling quite nauseous. Hey ladies! When you finally got to Ateezs dorm, Hongjoong opened the door for you and you greeted the rest of the members. It was impossible for anyone to take their eyes off Kang Yeosang. You love me? You asked clarifying, maybe your ears had deceived you. You tried your best to fall asleep, but you werent able to. I really like her so its best if you and I end things now, he replied, instantly breaking your heart. The second you saw Wooyoung outside, you ran out the house into his arms, jumping onto him, wrapping your hands around his neck, and legs around his waist. You gasped and spoke to Wooyoung again. You gasped and to your horror, he had already gotten up pulling the bedsheets off. Just the usual, safety, consent, etc. When you unlocked his phone, you immediately noticed his wallpaper: it was a picture of you wearing one of his reformed jackets. You tried pulling away, but to no avail. You just nodded and told him it was not his fault. You looked away, trying to be less awkward in this situation. May I know who you are? your mother asked. Fearing for your life you decided to full on run as fast as you could. Cyberpunk 15. Pairing: Mark Lee X Fem!Reader. He back hugged you and you jumped. Thats when you saw his wallpaper. He sat down, and made you sit in his lap. You immediately got chills and he kissed the back of your neck, giggling. I dont have a good past with um guys, they, this- my- step dad, he You cut yourself off with a string of sobs. He turned in the opposite direction and began walking home. [Hongjoong, Im stuck in the bathroom with nothing but a towel and theres someone outside our window taking pictures of me!] Sleep on the couch. Seonghwa wasnt surprised when the hosts of the show asked you and NOIRs Minhyuk to perform the dance you both had recently collaborated on for an awards show. He kissed your head, apologizing for the argument earlier, before he carried you to your shared bedroom, cuddling you until you both fell asleep. They made way for you, and you immediately jumped into his arms. He held you close for the rest of the night, humming you songs and rubbing your stomach. 25 Apr 2023 00:36:00 the one where you reach the breaking point in your relationship where you give Hongjoong an . It takes a toll on you, as you breakdown from guilt, ranting to your best friend. Theres a bar up ahead, hope you find what youre looking for, it was nice talking to you you promptly cut the conversation short and turned on your heel grabbing your friends arm. He then held your waist, and asked you if you were ready. He instantly shivered and the cold touch and closed his eyes. What is it? i mean, who doesn't love a good back hug, right?? You too, I promise Ill reduce. You pulled away, getting out of his car, giving him one last smile. You adored this side of him. Mingi started dating you quite recently, so he didnt know that you and Castle J were childhood friends. When he looked up to order, he saw you staring at him with sad eyes while you waited for your coffee refill. Feeding off of each others energy, you decided to stop at one last place. No, no I want to, I want to be intimate with you, its just can we give it some time? Jongho was really fond of you, both on and off camera, and everyone could see that, except you. Y/N please tell me whats wrong, I want to try to help you, please He said softly into your hair. You changed into some black thin leggings and one of Seonghwas hoodies and made yourself comfortable on the big bed and fell asleep. You didnt say anything about it, but you asked him about it after the interview. In fact, Jongho himself was pretty close to Jeongin, so he had absolutely nothing to worry about. Now lets go have dinner. She soon ran up to me and tapped your leg. Now where should we begin? He asked trying to trail his hands towards your neck, only to get shoved to the ground by Jongho. Yah, San-ah Im on my period Im allowed to act all sappy and moody, youre nott You both chuckled and laughed at each other. Yunho flinched and looked at you, only to find you on the ground squatting, covering yourself with your trench coat on top of you, your hands around your knees, into a ball. You felt your heart break into a million pieces. He looked at the others with a confused face, and no one knew what to do. Soon you heard shuffling outside and footsteps coming closer to the bathroom wall. Excuse me sir, I dont know who you are or what you want, please let me go You tried saying as nicely as you could. You were still yelling profanities at them, so Yunho turned to you and put his hands on your shoulders, and kissed your forehead. To his surprise, an hour later, you ended up in his arms on the the couch. I know were more than capable of finishing it in a single take, but why not be extra perfect?, You raised an eyebrow. Im sorry, babe. Before you could say anything back, you heard the washroom door slam open and someone stomp in. He was always put in darker clothes and leather jackets, and he looked absolutely irresistible. This was such an overwhelming and scary situation, not to mention, these men were way taller than you and could easily do anything they pleased. Furthermore this is quite a serious topic as some people lose their lives over this. They decided to wake Yeosang up first, not wanting to embarrass you. [Wait What?! You couldnt get any words out and simply sobbed. This was my story to a painful past and a misery future. Ateezs reaction to their s/o calling them when theyre in danger [Pt. Tears started collect in in your eyes, and you started to breathe heavy. It was a picture of him smiling brightly while holding his friends newly adopted golden retriever puppy. Your boyfriend sighed. It contains majority of the Ateez vids currently on YouTube (MVs, variety shows, music show performances, interviews, etc). Looking back at his phone he checked the time and the date. You were taken aback at first but recognised the smell, and instantly wrapped your hands around his neck and brought yourself closer. Are you okay with this? He asked all of a sudden. 2 - Maknae Line]. What if you werent normal, what if there was actually something really wrong with you. He takes a step towards you. [We were collecting seashells and these 2 men started talking to us and touching us, please come get us] you tried getting the words out, [What the hell!? He wanted to talk to you and apologize, but he knew you needed some space. You and a friend were at a cafe, working on some assignments. You saw the lead actors cuddling up together on the couch, it was one of your favourite scenes, as the characters finally realised their love for eachother. Im really worried., He sighed. It was something you suggested, and although Hongjoong refused initially, you know how much he secretly loves it. Good morning, he said, placing a kiss on your cheek. [I dont know I feel light headed, Im about 5 minutes from your house, and I-] as soon as you said that you fell to the ground due to weakness. 1) When their s/os ultimate bias is someone else, 2) When they find out their s/o dated a member of Stray Kids. You and Yunhos girlfriend were quite close and decided to go shell collecting together. Seonghwa was making out with his make-up artist. About halfway through their live, Seonghwa and San got a phone call from their leader. You readjusted in the bed and got up feeling a little dazed. Being merely strangers after meeting on a dating app, the idea of sex never really came up over the past few month. You felt grossed out, this had never happened to you before. You and Seonghwa had been dating for over 4 years, but he still never forgot to ask for your approval. As you reached closer however, you could hear them arguing over the music, while the older man tried pushing the kid in your direction. Behind Closed Doors | Series Masterlist Summary: Y/n is a journalism student who's just started her internship at Ocean Media, what she thought was going to be a smooth sailing internship actually turned out to be something much more complicated when she becomes caught up in a fling with none other than Mr Jung WooyoungThe CEO of Ocean . Were done.. The italics part (aka the main plot is exactly 250 words to I guess that counts) Regardless I had wayy too much fun writing this, so thank you for sending it in! Yunho chuckled. Someone took a picture of the two of you and spread it online, claiming you both were dating as no one else accompanied you two. Whats with that smileee Your best friend teased you. The entire time, we was smiling like a child and when you asked him why, he simply said it was because he imagined you as a cute little child, and that brought a smile to his face. It was surprising how she was able to keep her composure. Could you please take my phone and text the guys? Nothing yet. After a few days, he would gather the courage to confess to you, asking you out on a date to which you gladly accepted. Im a friend? Yunho asked, raising an eyebrow. Stopping his car in front of your house and taking your hand in his, Yunho looked into your eyes, his own glistening with tears that he hoped wouldnt fall. ateez masterlist. You tried moving Hongjoongs arms away from you subtly, but he noticed and looked at you. 1 - Hyung Line], Ateezs reaction to their s/o having PMDD (really bad periods) [Pt. Despite this, at times you felt that your relationship might have been moving a little too slow. no? Sleep with your plushies, you said. You went to Mnets building to watch Ateez perform, completely forgetting that your brothers group was performing as well. You sighed in response, assuring him that you felt better. Ateez Reaction | Another Idol Flirts with You - MASTERLIST REQUESTS : OPEN! You had a feeling that Seonghwa was cheating on you ever since he started coming home late, claiming he had practice. He kissed your nose, shushing you. Is everything alright? He asked, putting his hand around your waist to hold you up. He took you to the zoo, as a sweet half year anniversary, and you were all for it. Yeosang reached behind to take your arms, making you wrap them around his waist. are you there? You heard Wooyoungs voice call out. Are you not I dont know, like, serious about us?, Oh, baby, no, you immediately said. Didnt know you liked that picture so much, he said with a grin, happiness clearly visible in his eyes. You were yelling lyrics at eachother and breakdancing to no end. You were a survivor though. Hongjoong was quite calm as he watched you dance with 1TEAMs Jinwoo. At this point, your legs felt so wobbly you couldnt even stand up. When you woke up in the morning, you narrowed your eyes at his sleep form, but you couldnt stop the small smile on your face from seeing him sleep so peacefully. He wanted to tell you not to leave. She proceeded to leave to room to give you both some space. 2 - Maknae Line] (a) Ateez's reaction to a fan with Smudged Lipstick [Maknae Line] (f) ALRIGHT?!??! When you pressed the home button on your phone to exit the app, Seonghwa noticed your new wallpaper of him: it was a picture of him making dinner. writing is not an easy thing and i have spent a long time drafting ideas and . Let go of me She sternly said. His cheeks and ears turned pink. You knew this wasnt good for his mental health, but there was only so much you could do. When did you take this?, I dont know, you replied. Please, dont hurt me again You begged, voice hoarse. Seonghwa then simply looked at you and told you, that the best way to get over your fear would be to expose yourself to it. [No its not. Dont wanna give her a heart attack.. A part of you wished that you had texted him earlier before you decided that you wanted to go abroad.
Patrice Bergeron House, Schoharie Reservoir Walleye Fishing, Droning Shakespeare Definition, Articles A