Waterville ranks high on the lists of top 5 places for young professionals to live in Maine with the draw of impressive colleges, access to top notch art at the Colby Museum of Art and the Waterville Opera House, and access to nature with the Quarry Road Trails. Terms of Lease: -6 month lease -No smoking on the premise -Snow removal and lawn care included -Sewer & water included -Heat included -Monthly . Frequently Asked The AMI is calculated and published each year by HUD. Sherwood Forest is a low rent apartment in Skowhegan. Apartment Location: 15.16 miles from Waterville. 3 results. This home is not for the most price-conscious. -Move-in cost of $3,200 Durbin Apartments is a low rent apartment in Waterville. Two month security deposit. 1 bd; 1 ba; 900 sqft - Apartment for rent. Each household's income is compared to the incomes of all other households in the area. 3 Beds, 2 Baths, $1,300 Public Housing Agencies operate federally assisted affordable housing programs at local levels on behalf of HUD. Zumper is built by passionate people in San Francisco. Pets are allowed. 3 Beds, $2,000 read more, 3 Beds @ High St - We are offering a three-bedroom apartment to rent for $1,600 per month. Fair Market Rents are used by HUD to establish payment and rent standards for federal rental assistance programs like the Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher Program.StudioOne BRTwo BRThree BRFour BRWaterville, Maine Fair Market Rent$754$759$971$1,203$1,443Waterville, Maine Payment Standard Range$679 to $829$683 to $835$874 to $1,068$1,083 to $1,323$1,299 to $1,587@media(max-width:768px){.fmr-table td:nth-of-type(1):before{content:"Studio"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(2):before{content:"One"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(3):before{content:"Two"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(4):before{content:"Three"}; } @media (max-width:768px){ .fmr-table td:nth-of-type(5):before{content:"Four"}; }}. -Sewer & water included thanks Richard Boles. It has a nice green space in the back. 8 rentals. Kennebec Street Apartments is a low rent apartment in Waterville. 55.92% of households who rent are overburdened in Waterville. The price of rent in Waterville varies depending on several variables including but not limited to: the unit size, the count of bathrooms, and the location within Waterville, ME. This does not necessarily mean that the entire apartment complex is low income. This rental is priced significantly above the median rent of similar ones in the 04330 area, while it's 44% above the median rent of 3 bedroom apartments in Augusta. Transportation Somewhat Walkable 56 out of 100 WalkScore Rating Tenants are welcome to have pets. Nobleboro, ME. or under (no exceptions) are permitted with a separate pet In addition to property management services for absentee owners, staff also helps customers find homes, apartments, condos and commercial space for rent in mid-Maine. Tenants are welcome to have pets. Waterville, Maine | Housing tenure** Holy Cannoli, one of the top-rated restaurants in Waterville, offers homemade Italian pastries and meals, and you can either order food to-go or eat in. -Monthly rent is $1,600 We have apartments that are close to running, walking, and even skiing trails. Off street parking provided. Every apartment dweller knows the benefit of having a dedicated area to sit back and relax. TheWaterville Farmers Marketoffers you a unique shopping experience where you can buy fresh fruit, vegetables, homemade cheese, jams, jellies, pies, pumpkins and even smoked salmon from local farmers. The home has parking and laundry. Families will easily find fun with escape rooms, specialty gift shops, and a nearby movie theater. Perkins Leasing & Management gives you peace of mind, knowing that we will treat your property as our own, addressing threats before they become issues and keeping business under control. For 2023, elgible households participating in federally assisted housing pay an average of Most affordable housing programs determine eligibility based on the percent of AMI a given household's income is. It is located in Waterville, ME at 24 Elm Street. You can visit the historicalWaterville Opera House, which was founded in 1902. NEW - 13 HRS AGO PET FRIENDLY. Also washer and dryer facilities in the building. 101-103 Western Ave, Waterville, ME $1,260 LARGE 2 BEDROOM The cost of rent in Waterville varies depending on several factors including but not limited to: the unit size, the count of bathrooms, and the location within Waterville. Pets considered with a separate pet agreement. NEW - 1 DAY AGO PET FRIENDLY. Waterville Wheelchair Accessible Apartments. If you are into exercising on a bicycle, Waterville is a 'middle of the road' choice. You can browse through shops in downtown Waterville for gifts, books, jewelry, clothing and Maine souvenirs. Today's rental pricing for One Bedroom Apartments in Waterville ranges from $750 to $1,275 with an average monthly rent of $1,073. These are apartments on the market and available for leasing right now in the open market that are created by natural market conditions, and in the same price range as designated low-income apartments. Some of our communities even have private pools, porches, and balconies. In the last month, the average rent price in Waterville for a 2 bedroom apartment increased by 9%. Sort: Payment (Low to High) 26 Oak St #2, Waterville, ME 04901. If you don't see anything of interest, please contact us for more information as our inventory is always changing. Pets are allowed. This unit has a beautifully renovated kitchen with a dinning area, multiple entrances, Living area could be of one's own choice, spacious rooms and brand new Appliances. On average, Section 8 Housing Choice vouchers pay Waterville landlords $700 per month towards rent. read more. Check with your local Waterville utilities for estimates. 3 Bedrooms 1 Bath . School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics. Equal Housing Opportunity. Waterville Rental Market There are a total of 19 apartments for rent available in Waterville, ME. This is a 1 bedroom apartment in Augusta. Apartment rent in Waterville has increased by 4.5% in the past year. 21 rentals within 20 miles of Waterville, ME. Filling out an application is necessary before a tour will be scheduled. If seafood appeals to you, you cant beat18 Below Raw Bar and Grille. Fairfield, ME 04937. Waterville, ME. If you enjoy shopping at malls and outlet stores, take a drive from Waterville to theMarketplace at Augustaand spend a day browsing over 40 stores and restaurants. Southern Angel Properties, LLC is a family-owned apartment rental business serving the Waterville Maine area since 2009. Skowhegan, ME - 04976 Waterville, ME Apartments for Rent. This rental is priced slightly cheaper than the median rent of similar ones in the 04330 area, while it's 56% above the median rent of 2 bedroom apartments in Augusta. Browse 11 apartments in Waterville, ME with a den to find your new home. This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. Viewing. This 1 bedroom apartment is located in Augusta. All dimensions are approximate. Durbin Apartments is a low rent apartment in Waterville. Laundry hookups are available. Unique Market Offering. This is accomplished through a statistic established by the government called the Area Median Income, most often referred to as AMI. Bangor In Waterville, ME there are currently 30 active rental listings. read more, Winslow 3 - 4 BR Single Family Home for Rent - Winslow 7 room 3 - 4 bedroom cape style home for rent on 1 +/- acre site. Hurry up, Don't wait.. We are offering this three bedroom apartment to rent for $1500 per month. Household income must exceed three times the rent. Water, sewer, snow removal, and lawn care are all included Fairfield, ME. $900. Email me listings and apartment related info. Living in Waterville is an outdoor lovers dream. For prospective and current tenants in properties we manage, we hope you find this website helpful. Today's average rental price for Two Bedrooms here is $1,264. Quiet, clean, well-maintained 3 unit, owner occupied building in a beautiful neighborhood. Not all features are available in every apartment. Contact Property. This does, Seton Village provides apartments. Among the programs that determine eligibility based on the AMI are Section 8, HOME, LIHTC, Section 515, 202 and 811. You can swipe through beautiful photos, filter for specific amenities, and contact landlords with a few simple Seton Village is a low rent apartment in Waterville. Dont forget your kayak for some spring and summer paddling. The median gross income for households in Waterville is $33,251 a year, or $2,771 a month. Find the perfect Waterville, ME apartment for you! The tenant also pays for hot water with an energy star heat pump water heater. Our comprehensive list of apartments for rent has apartment communities that offer senior living rental options. Full pantry off kitchen, 2 closets, built in bookshelves in bedroom and livingroom. $950. You will find this city is such that given the design of this this part of town and a dirth of walkable sidewalks and footpaths, families here depend on having their own car. This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. All Rights Reserved.Website Designed and Hosted by A2Z Computing Services, Inc. The maximum amount a voucher would pay on behalf of a low-income tenant in Waterville, Maine for a two-bedroom apartment is between $874 and $1,068. 1-Bedroom apartments are the most common, with a total of 7 listings available. One level clean ,nice quiet neighborhood large yard ,private driveway. AVAILABLE ON 7/1/2023. clicks. Apartment Location: 3.58 miles from Waterville. Colby College is nearby Waterville. Lewiston It's also 43% above the median price of 2 bedroom rentals in Augusta. It is located in Waterville, ME at 24 Elm Street. For grades K-5 the highest-rated elementary school in this area is Albert S Hall School. Strewn along the banks of the Kennebec River in Central Maine, Waterville is a quaint small town brimming with historic charm and modern delights. Island Apartments is a low rent apartment in Fairfield. -No smoking on the premise Find your next cheap, affordable apartment in Waterville ME on Zillow. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Waterville, ME Studio Apartments for Rent, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Read More. Perkins Leasing Management63 Silver StreetWaterville, ME 04901. Its rent is also 0% below the median rent of 1 bedroom apartments in Skowhegan. For movie lovers, Waterville is home to independent movie theaterRailroad Square Cinema, which was namedOne of the Best Cinemas in New Englandby Yankee Magazine. The average home rent in Waterville is $1,400. This rental is priced quite a bit more expensive compared to the median rent of similar ones in the 04351 area, while it's 5% priced below similar Manchester apartment. This rental is priced a bit cheaper than the median rent of similar ones in the 04330 area, while it's 9% above the median rent of 1 bedroom apartments in Augusta. Updated on 4/6/2021. See this page for more detail. This is Waterville, a well-reviewed place to call home. This does not necessarily mean that the entire apartment complex is low income. All utilities, snow removal, yard care, etc. This does not necessarily mean that the entire apartment complex is low income. Waterville is rated as 'medium' by BikeScore. 1-2 Beds, $5,900 /mo 1-2 Beds, $1,250 Houses for Rent in Waterville, ME | Rentals.com 32 Houses for Rent in Waterville, Maine Sort: Best Match 1 of 8 $900 1bd 1ba 195 Main St, Waterville, ME 04901 Details Email Property (207) 592-6636 1 of 10 $1,500 3bd 1ba 24 Elm St, Waterville, ME 04901 Details Email Property 1 of 5 $725 1bd 1ba 281 Main St Unit 401, Waterville, ME 04901 Details -Snow removal and lawn care included A 2 bedroom apartments averages $1,264 and ranges from $885 to $1,400. 1 bed. Apartments for Rent In Waterville, ME - Rentals Available | Zumper Apartments for Rent in Waterville, ME $1,500 3 Beds 1 Bath 2d ago 24 Elm Street 24 Elm St, Waterville, ME 04901 Request a tour Message $2,250 3 Beds 2 Baths 2d ago 112 Silver Street 112 Silver St, Waterville, ME 04901 Request a tour Message $1,600 3 Beds 1 Bath 3d ago read more, 3 Beds @ Elm St - We are offering this three bedroom apartment to rent for $1500 per month. Washer/DryerHardwood FloorsDishwasherMicrowave. Please disregard the street view photo that appears from Google Maps. -Monthly rent is $1500 We analyze our active inventory in real-time to find trends in rent prices across the country. Driveway plowed.New tile in the bathroom and bath. Use our filters, up-to-date prices, and online applications to rent a home you love that meets your needs. You might be able to find places to ride your bike in this area, but youll most likely want your car for most errands. This unit is a one bedroom apt on the 1st floor. Watervilles close-knit community comes together for a variety of family-friendly events, including the Waterville Intown Arts Fest, Taste of Greater Waterville, and the Maine International Film Festival. apartments. There are a total of apartments listed in our database. Visitors from all over Maine view artwork by famous artists, such as Winslow Homer and Andrew Wyeth at this museum. Maine Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page, Section 8 Housing Choice Voucher (HCV); Public Housing; Emergency Housing Voucher (EHV). Rent: . This only means that the apartments provide for some low income apartments.The government gives funds directl 2 Island Ave Actual product and specifications may vary in dimension or detail. Amenities include a dishwasher, a washer/dryer and hardwood floors. Rental assistance is a type of housing subsidy that pays for a portion of a renters monthly housing costs, including rent and tenant paid utilities. If you are a property owner without the time to manage your own property or if you are an absentee owner who feels they need representation, we can help. Stretch out and enjoy your extra square footage as you see fit! 1 year lease require. You can also take theKennebec Explorer bus servicefrom Waterville to Augusta for a relaxing ride to the Marketplace. This does not necessarily mean that the entire apartment complex is low income. As an average rent for a 3 bedroom apartment in this city costs renters $1,550, and has a range from $1,550 to $1,550. The rent for this apartment is 15% above the median price of 1 bedroom rentals in Augusta. -Snow removal and lawn care included One off street parking space provided. Fort Halifax Commons provides apartments. This is a 1 bedroom rental in Augusta. An apartment unit in this town is as an average $1,290. 2 Beds, $2,500 - 2,600 Locals also enjoy congregating to engage in outdoor fun at Quarry Road Recreation Area and on the Kennebec River. Augusta is about 20 miles south of Waterville, ME. Kennebec Street Apartments Fair Market Rents can be used to better understand the average housing costs of an area. There are currently 14 apartments for rent on the Zillow platform in Waterville, which fluctuated 0% over the past 30-days. Whether youre in a studio or a two-bedroom apartment, having a den included in your floor plan gives you the chance to maximize your living space. Affordable housing program eligibility is always determined by one's income. It is Central Maines center for the performing arts. Both Units (if rented as a package) offer discounts with negotiable terms. ThePine Ridge Golf Clubin Waterville is open to golf enthusiasts from early spring to late fall. Maine Public Housing and Low-Income Apartments Waiting Lists page for openings near Waterville. Based on our data, the 2 bedroom apartment average rent in Waterville, ME is $1,200. 4 Spring Pl #1, Waterville, ME 04901. 52.48% of households in Waterville are renters. RegularLabs.EmailProtector.unCloak("ep_3b764e83");RegularLabs.EmailProtector.unCloak("ep_2d89f814", true); All Pages Copyright Perkins Leasing Management. You can also find antiques in downtown Waterville atHeirloom Antiques and Vintage. In Waterville, a household making less than $2,007 a month would be considered overburdened when renting an apartment at or above the median rent. Bright, sunny space with wonderful rooms, great built in bookshelves and plenty of storage. Unit Amenities. This apartment provides low income seniors with homes. This apartment is not for the most price-conscious. Apartment Location: 15.16 miles from Waterville. 18 Woods Rd #INA, West Gardiner, ME 04345. On the first floor is the kitchen, dining room and living room, while the second floor has the two bedrooms and the bathroom. Cats & small dogs 15 lbs. The rental data for, Estimates for the most recent period have a high degree of uncertainty due to limited data for this bedroom type in. Skowhegan, ME - 04976 Thayer Garden Apartments 26 Quarry Rd, Waterville, ME 04901 (18) View Available Properties 19 Photos Floor Plans & Pricing Floor plans are artist's rendering.
1010 Ava Place, Nolensville Tn 37135, Robinhood Nyc Office Address, Smoking Yarrow Benefits, Shih Tzu Puppies For Sale In Michigan Craigslist, Articles A